Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana

The Hasbro stadiums are built incorrectly.. not because of their high walls and pockets.. but because of the surface of the spinarea... it is painted.. wich decreases performance of tops..also it is not as mathematically correct as Takara stadiums.. that is the problem..

We don't need takara stadiums.. all we need is correct slopes and surival areas.. and a tornado ridge..
(Jul. 19, 2009  5:48 PM)Ghost Wrote: The Hasbro stadiums are built incorrectly.. not because of their high walls and pockets.. but because of the surface of the spinarea... it is painted.. wich decreases performance of tops..also it is not as mathematically correct as Takara stadiums.. that is the problem..

We don't need takara stadiums.. all we need is correct slopes and surival areas.. and a tornado ridge..

n00b question of the day:
What be a Tornado Ridge?
(Jul. 19, 2009  5:57 PM)firelord767 Wrote: n00b question of the day:
What be a Tornado Ridge?

It's an indentation circling the rim of the stadium that stops Beyblades from flying out.
It's good Hasbro are taking on board our views and ideas. I hope Nelvana do the same.
(Jul. 19, 2009  7:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's an indentation circling the rim of the stadium that stops Beyblades from flying out.

Thx Bey Brad.
dear hasbro can u start off with like the begining blades like in japan they realse them slowly can u do that and um ya i liked the old stadiums with themes like dragoon hurricane can u gie them names like that would be awesome
okay i got a request i guess but im not sure if its in hasbro's/nelvana's hands:

the new metal fight blades look real awsome, but theres something about them i just find hard to swallow: the boosters (thats the naem of the attack ring things right?) dont seem to have the most interesting enterage of shape and designs. like, compared to the ol' dragoon galaxy and dranzer andcyber dragoon and driger, the designs are very similar, and not so pointy.

any way of making them more elabourate without lowering the playabillity of the game is something i really wanna see.

oh yeah, another thing i'd love to see: BIGGER STADIUMS!!! from vids ive seen, ring outs happen all to often, the bowl need enlarging for defo.
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:07 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: okay i got a request i guess but im not sure if its in hasbro's/nelvana's hands:

the new metal fight blades look real awsome, but theres something about them i just find hard to swallow: the boosters (thats the naem of the attack ring things right?) dont seem to have the most interesting enterage of shape and designs. like, compared to the ol' dragoon galaxy and dranzer andcyber dragoon and driger, the designs are very similar, and not so pointy.

any way of making them more elabourate without lowering the playabillity of the game is something i really wanna see.

oh yeah, another thing i'd love to see: BIGGER STADIUMS!!! from vids ive seen, ring outs happen all to often, the bowl need enlarging for defo.

You cannot make metal as pointy as plastic ... unless you want them to break, hurt kids, or explode eight feet away on contact. The design differences are subtle, it takes a smarter, more observant Blader to notice the difference.

As for ring outs, they happen because you can win that way. If the stadium is too big, Attack-types won't be able to KO the opponent. If you want a big stadium, get Wide Square.
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You cannot make metal as pointy as plastic ... unless you want them to break, hurt kids, or explode eight feet away on contact. The design differences are subtle, it takes a smarter, more observant Blader to notice the difference.

As for ring outs, they happen because you can win that way. If the stadium is too big, Attack-types won't be able to KO the opponent. If you want a big stadium, get Wide Square.

i thought this was about expressing ideas directly to hasbro and nava-whatever they're called. not posting ideas to get ridiculed but the thread top man.

besides, i think a lil' pointy bladed smashin' , slicin' and dicin' would be very interesting indeed. besides that fact, if they made the blades with decent metal (not like the pushover stuff they put for confrontation or warhammer) then theres not too much chance of them breaking.

see its simple: the pointyer, the more attracted the young ones are. and the pointyer, the more they tear each other limb from limb. everyones happy
The pointier, the more chance of a kid getting hurt leading to a lawsuit and Hasbro losing money. =/
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:19 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: i thought this was about expressing ideas directly to hasbro and nava-whatever they're called. not posting ideas to get ridiculed but the thread top man.

besides, i think a lil' pointy bladed smashin' , slicin' and dicin' would be very interesting indeed. besides that fact, if they made the blades with decent metal (not like the pushover stuff they put for confrontation or warhammer) then theres not too much chance of them breaking.

see its simple: the pointyer, the more attracted the young ones are. and the pointyer, the more they tear each other limb from limb. everyones happy

Either way your point is irrelevant; Hasbro is not in charge of manufacture/design, Takara-Tomy is.
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:19 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: i thought this was about expressing ideas directly to hasbro and nava-whatever they're called. not posting ideas to get ridiculed but the thread top man.

Don't waste this thread with your insane ideas, please. They're not going to make these things so they hurt children, who are the primary audience. Plus, metal spinning that fast and hitting each other is going to break itself or break the stadium or get someone hurt ...

Please post only feasible ideas. If you post an unfeasible idea, we are going to criticize it.
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:23 AM)♥ Wrote: Either way your point is irrelevant; Hasbro is not in charge of manufacture/design, Takara-Tomy is.

yeah you're right, but well a chance to voice an oppinion is a chance im not gonna let slip.

still feel a bit bugged out that a mod is bashing my oppinion, i guess mods just dont like me... i got kicked off of pokegym cause of a bent mod.

okay, next idea: BEYBLADE FOR 2012 LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:47 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: yeah you're right, but well a chance to voice an oppinion is a chance im not gonna let slip.

still feel a bit bugged out that a mod is bashing my oppinion, i guess mods just dont like me... i got kicked off of pokegym cause of a bent mod.

I am criticizing your opinion because it is unrealistic and dangerous. Not because of any feelings I have towards you. Now, please stop posting in this topic.
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't waste this thread with your insane ideas, please. They're not going to make these things so they hurt children, who are the primary audience. Plus, metal spinning that fast and hitting each other is going to break itself or break the stadium or get someone hurt ...

Please post only feasible ideas. If you post an unfeasible idea, we are going to criticize it.

oh yeah? well were i come from and the game im primarily linked too we have a rule: everything is feesible until its tested.

you can have your oppinion about wether the idea is feesible or not but my oppinion may differ from that of yours. in my oppinion pointy blades can still be done without filling up A&E, and that will be my oppinion untill proven wrong. and i dont see anything wrong with having my own oppinion do you?
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:02 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: oh yeah? well were i come from and the game im primarily linked too we have a rule: everything is feesible until its tested.

you can have your oppinion about wether the idea is feesible or not but my oppinion may differ from that of yours. in my oppinion pointy blades can still be done without filling up A&E, and that will be my oppinion untill proven wrong. and i dont see anything wrong with having my own oppinion do you?
Except, usually, 'pointy' metal is a weapon. I think that is common sense.

Also, those 'non-pointy' beyblades we have attract a whole lot of kids already. There is no point in changing the design that much.

Now stop posting such things here, as Brad requested; if Hasbro reads these messages, they will be smart enough to know what to do and what to avoid anyway. Any further arguing on your part or on anyone else's about this should be deleted.
@ axe_ninja
So it would be feasible to try and stop a speeding train with your bare hands because nobody's tried to yet?
I don't know about your logic, But it has been tested and proven that pointy metal has no difficulty in puncturing/shredding human flesh.
I know i usually say nothing ventured nothing gained, but if you venture into a pool full of crocodiles, i swear you gain very little.

Relevant part of post: Hasbro I beg you to make packaging for this product that implies some degree of maturity. Something without bright colors and anime characters so i won't feel ashamed when my parents see me buy it. I know it has to be appealing to your target audience, but not necessarily 3 and up, right?
v_v
Thanks again for picking it up
I think that hasbro should change the age range because these new beyblades are going to be metal and hard so it should be 10+.
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:02 PM)axe_ninja Wrote: oh yeah? well were i come from and the game im primarily linked too we have a rule: everything is feesible until its tested.

It has been proven.. Beyblades are scientifically tested before they are created..
If it was at all feasible they would have been created by now..
Hasbro,

Theres not a whole lot in the way of design that I could add to, the original beyblades were just fine when it came to their quality. All I can really ask when it come to MFB's is just to maintain the standard of quality, and try not to alter Takara's designs too much.

Also, if the BBA is to become active again and tournaments are held, I would reccommend making two age classes rather than simply cutting off at 15 and only having exhibitions for those older, excluding them from championship competition. An 8/10-15 class, and a 16 and older class. Although the older class would likely be significantly smaller, it seems to be a little foolish to exclude the age range that has more monetary value, and there will likely be fans of the earlier beyblades that have aged and may still be interested. If the older class dosen't seem promising after giving it some time, give it the axe, but I don't see a reason to not give it a chance and see how it goes.

I'm looking foreward to seeing what Hasbro has in store for us in 2010.

(First real post here, but I've been lurking for a while, hope I didn't embarrass myself. lol)
@ The_General: I'd say you contributed successfully Grin

@ Hasbro: I know you are just suppose to distribute Takara-Tomy's Beyblades and all of their products but can you please use better molds for the parts that need to be stronger. For example, there have been many complaints about the Beylauncher snapping or breaking in general. Thank you!
hey hasbro! when u release mfb can u start releaseing HMS again!!

Thanks! Jb
(Jul. 22, 2009  10:50 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: hey hasbro! when u release mfb can u start releaseing HMS again!!

Thanks! Jb

That's not very likely. I'm sure they are strictly forward looking and focusing everything on MFB.
People need to realise one important thing : there is a reason Beyblade production was suspended around 2005 - because there were not enough sales. Why would they want to start over, with something that ended up not really being successful enough ? Again, a company's goal is to make profit.

(At least, that is the reason I remember being given back then ... And Takara was doing quite bad at that time as well.)
Isn't that the case for majority of Toy lines throughout the years? I remember it well once Yu-Gi-Oh came around after Beyblade down here, and just swiped most of its audience, after Kids have seen something for quite a while they'll want something new to latch on, of course there's still a nice big fanbase afterwards but then that starts to drop down as time goes by ( Especially Beyblades after the show ended ).

It'd be tough work for both TT and Hasbro to try and maintain a freshness to the product when the main objective is still the same ( Battling tops ), Yu-Gi-Oh's managed to still keep its fanbase with an ongoing line of fresh products and new seasons onwards while changing it along the process even though they might be stupid ( Like Dueling on Motorbikes ), although the "Casual/General" audience has dropped a bit and moved onto other things aswell.

The thing was with the original Show, it never really dramatically changed in a way, we had the same main cast of Characters for 3 seasons which got tiring after a while ( to me anyways ) and I just think people got over that and moved on to other things. Without a really fresh show, the Product starts to fall and to also maintain a solid slot with programming aswell ( Which crippled Beyblades down here when our main Morning breakfast show didn't show much of G-Rev ).