Messages for Adachi Takafumi.

May I ask why were names of constellations decided as the beys' name?
(Aug. 17, 2009  9:31 AM)FelGrand Wrote: May I ask why were names of constellations decided as the beys' name?

The 5 bit-beasts of the old series give the name to the 5 regions of chinese costellations (japanese zodiac)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_constellations
Yes I know...but I am asking why they named it after constellations again

BTW, I am asking Adachi-san
Kai-V, can you ask Adachi Takafumi when there will be a new OP and ED theme? I think that a new OP will happen around ep30. A new ED will probably be making its way in the next few episodes or so.
FelGrand Wrote:May I ask why were names of constellations decided as the beys' name?
Hm, probably just because there are a lot of names that can be taken from that theme and because kids like that in general, not to mention that having the beyblade that is associated to your astrology sign must be a plus somehow ... I do not think his answer would differ too much from that.

DranzerX13 Wrote:Kai-V, can you ask Adachi Takafumi when there will be a new OP and ED theme? I think that a new OP will happen around ep30. A new ED will probably be making its way in the next few episodes or so.
I doubt he would know specific things like that since it is not related to the manga in a direct way, unlike character designs and the general plot and beyblades.

By the way, I took a chance and asked Adachi Takafumi about the design contest. He is very busy though, and I do not know if he could answer questions regarding that.
If his reply is positive for us, I will let everybody know in a big, obvious way; if it is negative for us, which is likely, then I simply will not mention it again until we see who the winner is, etc.
could u ask him what his thoughts are on mfb so far compared to bakuten shoot? and what drove him to use constellations rather than bit beasts and also why ginga was already a beymaster instead of being a rookie
Kai-V you have seen Adachi sir i cant believe.
I have not seen him, I just spoke with him in emails. He is now too busy to really entertain a conversation like that now unfortunately, so reviving this topic was not really a good idea when you could have simply sent me a private message.
could someone plz tell me his adress because I want to send him my idea.
(Jun. 24, 2012  2:31 PM)GingaHagane13 Wrote: could someone plz tell me his adress because I want to send him my idea.

We do not have his address, and he is not the one who really decides everything about Beyblade.
can you at leadt give a picture of him?
Lol can you just search on google images lol.
As much as I love this thread to pieces, wouldn't it be advised to lock the thread from posting to avoid re-starting a three year-old thread? Confused
to mr.takafumi,
do you play with your creation,meaning,do you play beyblade?and how did you decide to derive beyblades based on constellations?it was a really amazing concept!i learned about the constellations and some facts while searching for information on beyblade!
thank you!
i wish i could take your autograph!
<3
i'm really inspired by your thinking!