Messages for Adachi Takafumi.

(Jan. 07, 2009  8:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not me.
Huh?

Well anyways, if you wanna feedback to him you can tell him that I'm really excited about this new project and that it looks great so far. When I first heard that there would be new characters and everything I was a bit skeptical but I'm really pleased with the art and character development and I can't wait for the manga to be published over here (even though that's a while away). Joyful_2
(Jan. 07, 2009  8:09 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
Huh?
[...] you should thank. Thank Adachi Takafumi.

Unless that was what you were already doing, but it was unclear.
What's your favourite Metal Fight Beyblade design?
Thank you Mr.Takafumi

I'm sure i'm speaking for the WBO community in saying that its truly a pleasure that you answer our questions.

Although I cant read Japanese I still make sure to look through each chapter as it gets released. The style is great and i would like to compliment you on the design of Gingas older brother (father?(again i cant read Japanese so im not sure who he is but looks a lot like Ginga.)) in the fourth chapter. He looks very cool.

Now for another question if you don't mind answering. How far ahead do you plan the story line of the series? Also how likely is it that your plan will change?
(Jan. 08, 2009  2:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2009  8:09 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
Huh?
[...] you should thank. Thank Adachi Takafumi.

Unless that was what you were already doing, but it was unclear.

Oh. Well I was thanking you. You deserve thanks for going and asking our questions for us. Smile

Though thanks to Takafumi-san as well. Joyful_2
I was meaning to check back, but I've been very busy with life. Thanks for contacting him Kai-V, and sorry for no reply. With these questions answered, I like where the manga is going so far.
will he make 2 more series or still he is creating ?
(Jan. 10, 2009  3:29 PM)kinomiya Wrote: will he make 2 more series or still he is creating ?
Do you mean 2 more seasons of Metal Fight Beyblade, or 2 more unrelated series ?

For the first choice, I can say that he does not know yet.
Mankster, Maz : I simply wanted to tell you that I did send your messages to him several days ago, but he has not replied yet. He must be very busy at the moment with the World Hobby Fair or just with CoroCoro, and perhaps he forgot to send his reply, if he wants to.
In any case, once other comments and questions are posted here, I will add your two questions again as well.
No problem Kai-V Stupid
As I thought, he was busy with chapter 6.

Mankster Wrote:What's your favourite Metal Fight Beyblade design?
Aquario and Virgo, but he likes drawing Pegasis.

Maz Wrote:How far ahead do you plan the story line of the series? Also how likely is it that your plan will change?
The basic story line is known, but each chapter depends on the public's reaction to Metal Fight Beyblade, the market. He discusses with the editor everyday and things are constantly changed. Soon, he will start thinking about chapter 7.

So, just a quick comment to tell me what you think about this ...
He likes drawing Pegasis? I would've thought that was one of the harder ones to draw. Gasp Guess he likes a bit of a challenge. Joyful_3

Nice to know they're thinking about peoples reactions and not just going along with a set-in-stone plan which could fall into problems. Smile
Interesting, Virgo is one of my favourite designs too. He must already know what Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone and Dark Wolf look like ...
(Feb. 01, 2009  9:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Interesting, Virgo is one of my favourite designs too. He must already know what Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone and Dark Wolf look like ...

Well, didn't Kai-V post a possible promo pic of them?
They were spinning so it must be hard to see what they actually look like
(Feb. 01, 2009  9:40 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2009  9:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Interesting, Virgo is one of my favourite designs too. He must already know what Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone and Dark Wolf look like ...

Well, didn't Kai-V post a possible promo pic of them?

(Feb. 01, 2009  9:47 PM)Giga Wrote: They were spinning so it must be hard to see what they actually look like

Ugh come on guys. I meant that he's probably already seen technical sketches, or probably even has the Beyblades.
In response to this:

(Feb. 01, 2009  9:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Maz Wrote:How far ahead do you plan the story line of the series? Also how likely is it that your plan will change?
The basic story line is known, but each chapter depends on the public's reaction to Metal Fight Beyblade, the market. He discusses with the editor everyday and things are constantly changed. Soon, he will start thinking about chapter 7.

So, just a quick comment to tell me what you think about this ...

Thanks for answering!
Have you changed anything from your original plan for the story because of the markets reaction?
(Feb. 03, 2009  2:02 AM)Maz Wrote: Have you changed anything from your original plan for the story because of the markets reaction?
I think he would say 'yes'. Can you elaborate ?
It would be kool if he could elaborate on what he has changed, but I don't know if he would be willing to answer that.
(Feb. 03, 2009  2:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2009  2:02 AM)Maz Wrote: Have you changed anything from your original plan for the story because of the markets reaction?
I think he would say 'yes'. Can you elaborate ?
Let me ask how much have you changed rom your original plan for the story because of the markets reaction?
What Pichuscute asked was a good question too Smile
Wow he answered my question. I feel special now. =D
Hes been answering everyones questions! Really nice guy Smile.
(Feb. 03, 2009  8:10 PM)Maz Wrote: Hes been answering everyones questions! Really nice guy Smile.
He is even nicer when you look at his actual messages.

If anybody has a comment or a question to send him, you should post it very soon. I would like to catch him before he starts working on the seventh chapter.
Does Takafumi-san find the time to play Beyblade? Can't believe nobody asked this yet!

If so, what's his favourite Beyblade? :3
Has he gotten the metal part of Storm Pegsis or just the plastic?
Not sure if he'l answer that it might reveal to much.
Also tell him I recently started to read the manga and it rocks, blading monkeys, who else would have thought of that?