Messages for Adachi Takafumi.

(Feb. 17, 2009  1:33 PM)Giga Wrote: Has he gotten the metal part of Storm Pegsis or just the plastic?
Not sure if he'l answer that it might reveal to much.
Also tell him I recently started to read the manga and it rocks, blading monkeys, who else would have thought of that?

Just from looking at the picture, it's clear that the plastic part is there on top.
That does not mean to say that this is the only thing he has gotten, I'm intrigued by the picture
He clearly has the whole thing ... why would they send him only part of a Beyblade?
Yeah okay you win. New Question
Where did he get the idea to use a monkey as Ginga's inspiration? (think thats what it is?)
Hmm..I wonder what his E-mail is..

Anyway, I have a question for him. Has he ever thought of working for any other magazine besides CoroCoro at some point? Or is that too much of a personal question?

Btw, some people here seem to have it confused. This man did not do the main Duel Masters series. He only did a spin off "Duel Masters The Fighters" which only lasted two volumes and had nothing to do with the main story, ergo it wasn't canon, so even if you ask questions related to DM, he can't answer as he has no involvement with the main story.
I have a question: appearintly in the anime ginga battles the face hunters with storm pegasis but in the manga he uses pegasis why is that that seems like a pretty big detail to change i mean it eliminates the whole "ryuga breaks ginga's pegasus"thing can you explain why you guys made such a big change
anyway i like you're manga better than the orignal (probably the only one who thinks that)
I'm guessing this is because They want to advertise the Hybrid Wheel System ???
Most Anime and Manga have always been different...
And in my opinion I haven't seen much of this Anime to say anything. It hasn't even come out.
(Mar. 21, 2009  2:05 PM)Anu Wrote: I'm guessing this is because They want to advertise the Hybrid Wheel System ???
Most Anime and Manga have always been different... And in my opinion I haven't see much of this Anime to say anything.

i know that most anime and manga are diffrent but to me that seems too diffrent example: dragoon s is in the manga not the anime (not like that happened) i mean that is a big change (i'm judging from what i saw in commercial)
(Mar. 21, 2009  2:03 PM)blader9 Wrote: I have a question: appearintly in the anime ginga battles the face hunters with storm pegasis but in the manga he uses pegasis why is that that seems like a pretty big detail to change i mean it eliminates the whole "ryuga breaks ginga's pegasus"thing can you explain why you guys made such a big change
anyway i like you're manga better than the orignal (probably the only one who thinks that)
Ryuuga does not seem to come up in the anime yet. Perhaps he will appear later and break Storm Pegasis so Ginga can get another beyblade ...

In any case, Adachi Takafumi is not really responsible for what the anime will turn out to be. Yes, his characters and part of the story will remain, but that is only because the directors wanted them to be used.

高柳 Wrote:Hmm..I wonder what his E-mail is..

Anyway, I have a question for him. Has he ever thought of working for any other magazine besides CoroCoro at some point? Or is that too much of a personal question?

Btw, some people here seem to have it confused. This man did not do the main Duel Masters series. He only did a spin off "Duel Masters The Fighters" which only lasted two volumes and had nothing to do with the main story, ergo it wasn't canon, so even if you ask questions related to DM, he can't answer as he has no involvement with the main story.
I believe he works with people who would pay him ... I would not see him in Shonen Jump or something.

He did say that people were mistaken about Duel Masters and that he was mostly working on Kung Fu Panda and Metal Fight Beyblade.
(Mar. 21, 2009  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ryuuga does not seem to come up in the anime yet. Perhaps he will appear later and break Storm Pegasis so Ginga can get another beyblade ...

In any case, Adachi Takafumi is not really responsible for what the anime will turn out to be. Yes, his characters and part of the story will remain, but that is only because the directors wanted them to be used.

I believe he works with people who would pay him ... I would not see him in Shonen Jump or something.

He did say that people were mistaken about Duel Masters and that he was mostly working on Kung Fu Panda and Metal Fight Beyblade.

oh ok thanks kai-v
(Mar. 21, 2009  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ryuuga does not seem to come up in the anime yet. Perhaps he will appear later and break Storm Pegasis so Ginga can get another beyblade ...

Yeah, most people are confused about the whole DM thing. I think Duel Masters The Fighters was his first manga in CoroCoro..Not sure..

Anyway I have another question. What equipment does he use for his manga? Like what programs, pens, etc.?
A furtive comment to say that I think Adachi Takafumi's birthday is in nine days. In my opinion, it would be 'cool' if we did something for him : I certainly will try to do it. You can just say "Happy birthday!" too, if you want.

I know he used to browse the forums sometimes, but he might have made his visits less frequent now. Anyway, I would ask you to send me whatever you would like to give or say to him in a private message. It must remain as much of a surprise as possible.

高柳, I do not remember whether I asked him your question, but I will try again in any case.
Awesome, totally doing something for this. Grin Probably won't be amazing but it'll be something none-the-less. Thanks Kai-V. Joyful_3
Looking through this thread, it says his fave blades but does it say his fave character? If so, I can't find it. :X
(Jun. 12, 2009  10:49 PM)Rocky Wrote: Awesome, totally doing something for this. Grin Probably won't be amazing but it'll be something none-the-less. Thanks Kai-V. Joyful_3
Looking through this thread, it says his fave blades but does it say his fave character? If so, I can't find it. :X
Ah, thank you. I am sure he will appreciate it.

Hm, perhaps nobody asked ... If I had to guess, I would say Ginga. I can always ask him afterwards though.
Thank you so very much Kai-V! I would certainly be honored to take part in this!
Alright.

Also, it would be better if you sent me your things before June 20 : due to time zones, if I were to send him a message the following day, his birthday would already be mostly over in Japan.
Awesome, I will try to do something for this, though it probably won't be much. Smile
I'll do something too! No doubt about that. A question for you, Kai-V: Can we attach files to PMs?
(Jun. 13, 2009  7:04 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: I'll do something too! No doubt about that. A question for you, Kai-V: Can we attach files to PMs?

You cannot.
(Jun. 13, 2009  7:04 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: I'll do something too! No doubt about that. A question for you, Kai-V: Can we attach files to PMs?
You can send me an e-mail then, either by clicking "e-mail" or by going on Beyblade Spirit.
Kai-V said pm >.>
Well, it has occurred to me that whatever I do is futile.....I can't scan things in, I can't connect the camera (plus photos would look bad).....I don't even have access to MS Paint. I'm at a loss. :X I'm sorry Kai-V and Takafumi-san...;__;
AHH I totally forgot! I'll do something today!
(Jun. 19, 2009  5:26 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well, it has occurred to me that whatever I do is futile.....I can't scan things in, I can't connect the camera (plus photos would look bad).....I don't even have access to MS Paint. I'm at a loss. :X I'm sorry Kai-V and Takafumi-san...;__;
No cellphone with a camera ? Any picture quality would be fine.

If you want though, you could still write him a message.