Merry Christmas Everybody!!!! (if you celebrate)

Post below what you got for christmas and spread cheerfulness!
So I’m not sure if this counts, but my uncle and aunt sent a package with some Christmas presents in it, and me buying too many Beyblades, I immediately recognized the size and shape of the two I got. It’s some SwitchStrike stuff. So I looked around on the presents and I saw a hole on each one (I did not make the holes) so I looked through the hole (my eye got poked multiple times) and I saw which ones were in them! Asteroid Zeutron and Tide Treptune! I actually needed them so I’m very happy. Now I just need to act surprised tomorrow…
(Dec. 24, 2019  9:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So I’m not sure if this counts, but my uncle and aunt sent a package with some Christmas presents in it, and me buying too many Beyblades, I immediately recognized the size and shape of the two I got. It’s some SwitchStrike stuff. So I looked around on the presents and I saw a hole on each one (I did not make the holes) so I looked through the hole (my eye got poked multiple times) and I saw which ones were in them! Asteroid Zeutron and Tide Treptune! I actually needed them so I’m very happy. Now I just need to act surprised tomorrow…

cool!
Well beyblade wise, Another copy of the Blizzard-X Gianon and Kebeus K4 dual pack along with Hades H3.
Merry Christmas!!!
(Dec. 25, 2019  8:06 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Merry Christmas!!!

I tried this with L4 dA (Dread Armor) 7t Z and it works! Nice video.
(Dec. 25, 2019  8:06 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Merry Christmas!!!
Woah, that epic!

(Dec. 25, 2019  12:47 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Well beyblade wise, Another copy of the Blizzard-X Gianon and Kebeus K4 dual pack along with Hades H3.

Nice