Mental health General discussion

How you guys doing mentally?
Me not so good after my friends betrayed me really bad. I am on the edge from suicide again. One of the people who betrayed me was a girl I was in love with. What should I do?
uh, i don't think this thread is wbo friendly
Idk but it's going to useful to people that struggling
As Pixi said, this just isn't the place for these sort of things. The Wbo has rules against sensitive topics and for a good reason. Perhaps you should seek out help from professionals and/or family as opposed to people on an online beyblade forum.
It's not my fault.
(Apr. 26, 2021  7:12 PM)kai edits Wrote: It's not my fault.

How is it not your fault for posting this? The WBO is not the place for this, as it’s a sensitive topic and this forum is one of the last places to be for mental health discussion.

Please talk to the proper people for mental health, not us
(Apr. 26, 2021  7:07 PM)kai edits Wrote: How you guys doing mentally?
Me not so good after my friends betrayed me really bad. I am on the edge from suicide again. One of the people who betrayed me was a girl I was in love with. What should I do?

This really isn't a good idea. If someone needs mental help, they should seek help from professionals - not from members of a Beyblade forum.
If you're actually feeling suicidal, please call 800-273-8255. They'll do a whole lot better of a job than anyone on this forum can.
Suicide hotlines exist for a reason you know. This really didn't need a thread anyway considering WBO's rule of sensitive topics.

If you're going through carp then seek professional help instead of people on a Beyblade forum as about 90% of us arent really qualified for that.
I am just gonna end it.
Goodbye
(Apr. 26, 2021  7:36 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am just gonna end it.
Goodbye

I'm pretty sure people have mentioned the same thing over and over again about getting help from professionals, don't just end your life before seeking help at least.
(Apr. 26, 2021  7:40 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
Goodbye

I'm pretty sure people have mentioned the same thing over and over again about getting help from professionals, don't just end your life before seeking help at least.

I meant the thread.
(Apr. 26, 2021  7:41 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  7:40 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I'm pretty sure people have mentioned the same thing over and over again about getting help from professionals, don't just end your life before seeking help at least.

I meant the thread.

Oh sorry, but either way, just seek help.
Why should i? My life is a living hell
(Apr. 26, 2021  7:36 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am just gonna end it.
Goodbye

I don't care if I'm falling for a joke at this point. If it is in fact a joke, it's a very terrible one.
Don't end your life, people care about you. Think about your friends and family: Do you think they'd be happy if you did this?
Please call the suicide hotline; they can help you get through it. The users here (Probably) aren't properly trained to respond to situations like these.
(Apr. 26, 2021  7:47 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
Goodbye

I don't care if I'm falling for a joke at this point. If it is in fact a joke, it's a very terrible one.
Don't end your life, people care about you. Think about your friends and family: Do you think they'd be happy if you did this?
Please call the suicide hotline; they can help you get through it. The users here (Probably) aren't properly trained to respond to situations like these.

The girl that I was in love with stabbed my heart the worse way possible so i might as end my life. Its all her fault.
(Apr. 26, 2021  8:15 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  7:47 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I don't care if I'm falling for a joke at this point. If it is in fact a joke, it's a very terrible one.

The girl that I was in love with stabbed my heart the worse way possible so i might as end my life. Its all her fault.
Please just call the number Fafnir gave and talk to them, it’ll help. Venting here won’t do any good
Don't wanna sound harsh, but like everyone said, the WBO isn't the place to vent about your life. If you ever think about things like suicide, please just call a professional, they'll do a much better job at helping you than anyone on here since most of us don't know all that much about psychology. And just, try to calm down and think things through before jumping to decisions like this. Trust me, suicide won't solve anything.
CitrusNinja3 apologies for the ping, but could you close this thread? I don't see any point in continuing this kind of discussion.
Prob don't want talk about this here but seek help and you will be fine
(Apr. 26, 2021  8:15 PM)kai edits Wrote: The girl that I was in love with stabbed my heart the worse way possible so i might as end my life. Its all her fault.

If she doesn't like you or doesn't want to hang out with you or outed you in front of the whole school, so what. You're not even in your 20s yet. All of this bad garbage happening to you in your teenage years? It's not going to matter in the long run. Everything you think is so important or worth ending your life over? Isn't. She's not worth killing yourself over. You just think it is because your brain is broken because you're a teenager and your brain isn't fully developed yet. Nothing she did to you is bad enough to merit suicide. Even if you're sad and lonely throughout the remainder of your teenage years, it doesn't freaking matter, because you can just make friends and relationships later on in life that will actually matter. Everything before you're 25 is basically a meaningless trial run to stall for time while your brain finishes cooking, and anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar. Call the damn suicide prevention number already, or talk to a mental health professional, and stop making posts and threads that violate the WBO rules.

Seriously, posting here isn't going to help you, unless you're trolling for attention, which I always suspect you are, and this more or less confirms it. At this point, you've left and returned for attention how many times now, 7? And now we're up to actual suicide threats on a forum about Beyblades, which you no longer play anyway? That's what happens when they let you run around these forums violating rules without consequence.

You need to talk to a qualified mental health professional and you need to stop dropping suicide threats in public forums. I had an actual coworker commit suicide, and she didn't announce "I'm on the edge of suicide", that's not how it works. And it didn't solve any of her problems or create any positive change. The people who drove her to it didn't suffer any consequences. I think you're just trolling for attention. Again. And they just need to ban you from these forums. Serious or not, you need help that you cannot get here.
(Apr. 27, 2021  12:13 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  8:15 PM)kai edits Wrote: The girl that I was in love with stabbed my heart the worse way possible so i might as end my life. Its all her fault.

If she doesn't like you or doesn't want to hang out with you or outed you in front of the whole school, so what. You're not even in your 20s yet. All of this bad garbage happening to you in your teenage years? It's not going to matter in the long run. Everything you think is so important or worth ending your life over? Isn't. She's not worth killing yourself over. You just think it is because your brain is broken because you're a teenager and your brain isn't fully developed yet. Nothing she did to you is bad enough to merit suicide. Even if you're sad and lonely throughout the remainder of your teenage years, it doesn't freaking matter, because you can just make friends later on in life that will actually matter. Call the damn suicide prevention number already, or talk to a mental health professional, and stop making posts and threads that violate the WBO rules.

Seriously, posting here isn't going to help you, unless you're trolling for attention, which I always suspect you are, and this more or less confirms it. At this point, you've left and returned for attention how many times now, 7? And now we're up to actual suicide threats on a forum about Beyblades, which you no longer play anyway? That's what happens when they let you run around these forums violating rules without consequence.

You need to talk to a qualified mental health professional and you need to stop dropping suicide threats in public forums. I had an actual coworker commit suicide, and she didn't announce "I'm on the edge of suicide", that's not how it works. And it didn't solve any of her problems or create any positive change. The people who drove her to it didn't suffer any consequences. I think you're just trolling for attention. Again. And they seriously just need to ban you from these forums. Serious or not, you need help that you cannot get here.

Truer words have not been spoken.
(Apr. 26, 2021  8:15 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  7:47 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I don't care if I'm falling for a joke at this point. If it is in fact a joke, it's a very terrible one.

Don't end yer life. Look at me for example. I'm 18 and i've had...what..... like 20 heartbreaks......and i have already found the one for me. my point is there's someone out there for everyone....just don't give up and trust me, when you find the one, it'll defenitely be worth it......All of us here at WBO care about you.....although it may not seem like it.....we do care....i don't like someone that feels down in the dumps....so i help the best i can to make them happy...also, if you need someone to lean on for help and/or advice, i am always here to help... DM me whenever you need help.......we all care bout you....your family.....your friends....everyone...
This thread isn't appropriate for WBO, this kind of thing should be discussed with mental health professionals and not strangers on an internet forum. Kai Edits, please discuss your issues with someone who can actually help you.