Melbourne Beyblade Tour (September 2011 - January 2012)

Last tourney of the year I believe
cool been looking for victorian bey tourneys for ages may be able to go to summers prime,
hopefully i'll see u there

Wink aidanmcc.
I think I'll TRY to be at Summer's Prime. Forewarning, that's roughly three days before school starts up again, so I'd be surprised if I couldn't go. -.-

Hopefully by then, I should have a decent Bey combo. Joyful_3
Omega
When will the passports purchased at the Victorian beyblade championships be processed?
is there yet an exact location for summer's prime in essendon
(Jan. 04, 2012  5:40 AM)aidanmcc Wrote: is there yet an exact location for summer's prime in essendon

We might get that when Omega gets back from his break.
hey im thinking about coming to the essedon event on the 28th of jan its my first time competing so how much would it cost and do u guys sell beys at the events particuly 4d? thanks bbzxWink
some people sell beys but not many sell 4d
(Jan. 04, 2012  7:48 AM)BeybladerZX Wrote: hey im thinking about coming to the essedon event on the 28th of jan its my first time competing so how much would it cost and do u guys sell beys at the events particuly 4d? thanks bbzxWink
As JINX stated there are a few 4d sellers but not many, the entry costs $5 and the passport costs $10 and gives you free entry to tournaments for 365 days or a year
@ hammer hades do u know the guys who sell em and how much do they sell em for?[/align]
I thought omega said future tourneys would be held in Flinders street. Hmm
@ hammer hades do u know the guys who sell em and how much do they sell em for?[/align]
[/quote]
Link to selling thread[quote='BeybladerZX' pid='877614' dateline='1326013484']

Guys im diying to battle! i need dates in melbourne i fixed my L/R and everything so now im ready and me and my cousin wanna know when theres tourneys in melbourne so quote this or whatever you do and tell me dates! please
probs will come to summers prime
i dont think summers prime is gonna happen.because the thred isnt up and if it would happen it would be up by now
(Jan. 16, 2012  10:13 PM)JINX Wrote: i dont think summers prime is gonna happen.because the thred isnt up and if it would happen it would be up by now

It'll happen. Omega isn't back from his holidays and we'll have more than five days notice if it WILL happen or not.
what happened to the tourneys? i got new beys and stuff but now there isnt any tourneys to battle in!
And Omega has still not sent us the results for the last three tournaments either. If someone can contact him outside of this website, they should do it. The last private message I sent him was to notify him that he did not have to send everything at once ...