Melbourne Beyblade Tour (September 2011 - January 2012)

(Oct. 31, 2011  2:11 AM)Korji Liddicut Wrote: That is really lucky because my car broke down! Haha
So are we going to have a diferrent tournament instead?
Omega will probably just do the next tournament.
will summers prime be at the usual place or some where else in essendon
That tournament is months away so there's no need to worry now.

I'm sure it will be further discussed once the tournament date draws closer ...
Does anyone know of any decent halls or venues in the city for hire ? Possibly that could fit about 250 - 350 people at around $1500 or less.

I've searched and can't find many that matches the requirements for the Melbourne Championships.
$1500? carp man. Sorry don't know of any...
It doesn't have to be $1500, that's just around the maximum I'd be willing to pay. Usually venues would cost around that much anyway.
yay might be coming to melbourne on school holidays, keen on entering my first tourney! ^__^
Come to BeyInferno 2. Thats going to be the best.
when and where is that ?
OP, December 4th. Victorian Beyblade Championships.
omega can you move the springs prime to the week after it is?
should be able to make it, i might be going on the 27th of NOV to 6th of DEC thanks guys and girls ^__^
Um..... there isnt a thread for springs prime. Cancelled again?

EDIT: @travisisawesome The tournament is today Tired
wheres the springs prime thread?
CosmicDestroyer: The Spring's Prime thread will be posted near the official date, IIRC.
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:49 PM)travisawesome Wrote: CosmicDestroyer: The Spring's Prime thread will be posted near the official date, IIRC.

Springs Prime was meant to be today.
Ahh, you guys missed it. Won my third tourney in a row!

...Of course, I'm just kidding. I've talked to Omega two days ago who said that it was indeed, cancelled. There may be one on the 20th or something...Im not sure.
there better be 1 that is not canceled its been so long since i'v battled some 1
Going to cry? Seriously though that's so tight. Omega is an amazing host and gives us tournaments usually once every two or three weeks which is amazing compared to other popular beyblade places. We've had it too good for too long XD
(Nov. 14, 2011  7:25 AM)JINX Wrote: there better be 1 that is not canceled its been so long since i'v battled some 1

dude thats harsh. omegas the best host in australia, OR MORE! besides, The carlton tournie might be postphoned to nov 20th. But thats just a rumour that chups said.
There are a few tournaments already in Melbourne's city itself, so I thought about it and Carlton isn't really the best spot to have a tournament in.

There will be a tournament between November 20 and December 2, though it won't be in Cartlon. More information will be posted shortly.
(Nov. 14, 2011  10:23 AM)Swany10 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  7:25 AM)JINX Wrote: there better be 1 that is not canceled its been so long since i'v battled some 1

dude thats harsh. omegas the best host in australia, OR MORE! besides, The carlton tournie might be postphoned to nov 20th. But thats just a rumour that chups said.

no i dont mean it in a bad way i just wanna get my beyrank higher and it wont happen by waiting
Um what happened to the kings challenge? Is it going to be postponed or cancelled?
He said it is possibly postponed till tomorrow or tuesday
He still hasn't got the thread up so it is probably tomorrow, unlikely to be cancelled because I think this is the last tourney before his holiday.