Melbourne Beyblade Tour (September 2011 - January 2012)

Hey guys can you explain some of the basics for tournaments and also your ages (im 12) because im interested in joining some of the tournaments
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:37 AM)hammer hades Wrote: Hey guys can you explain some of the basics for tournaments and also your ages (im 12) because im interested in joining some of the tournaments

I'd recommend you read this, to get a better understanding of tournaments.

There are no age restrictions.
I think he means he wants to know the general age group at the tournaments. The highest would be john-flip-pride who is in his early 20's I think. He doesn't go to that many tournaments though. tehfez is 18. Then there are about 8 people who are 16/15. The majority are about 12-14. Then there are about 7 people who are under that.

Smile
Sign me up! This is my 1st tournament so i'll be a tad nervous, but I hope that I'll win atleast once, I'll be at Halloween's Aftermath EDIT: Facedesk...
(Sep. 19, 2011  11:34 AM)sum 472 Wrote: Sign me up! This is my 1st tournament so i'll be a tad nervous, but I hope that I'll win atleast once, I'll be at Beystorm 2.

This isn't the tournament sign up xD Omega will make the sign up thread when it comes closer to the next tourney.
Wait until the thread is created haha Pinching_eyes_2

There are actually a few bladers in their 20's, or 18+ who don't really attend tournaments anymore.
where exactly is attwood? I cant find it on google maps Tired
Attwood, Melbourne, Australia Speechless It's definitely on Google Maps, it's a suburb.
hmmmmm. I dunno ill check again. How far away is it from lincoln park? approx 10 min maybe?
It's about 15 minutes on the Tullamarine freeway, by car. Just wait until the thread is created and you will find whatever you need to know there.
BEYNOVA (Mill Park) yes
Halloween's Aftermath (Attwood) no
Spring's Prime (Carlton) yes
2011 Victorian Beyblade Championships - BEYINFERNO 2 yes
The King's Challenge (Glenroy) no
Summer's Prime no
BEYNOVA will be moved to Greensborough instead of Mill Park, it's only 10 minutes away. The reason why it's being changed is because Mill Park is not on a train line and Greensborough is. I hope that's okay with everyone.
(Oct. 09, 2011  12:54 AM)Omega Wrote: BEYNOVA will be moved to Greensborough instead of Mill Park, it's only 10 minutes away. The reason why it's being changed is because Mill Park is not on a train line and Greensborough is. I hope that's okay with everyone.

That is way more convenient for me to get there by train now. Though it will still be a long train ride...

Bobsta, Son of Robsta for life...
well a little incovienient for me but still able to make it, it's not that far from mill park, it just means it's going to take an extra 15 minutes to get there.
(Oct. 09, 2011  1:12 AM)Giraton Wrote: well a little incovienient for me but still able to make it, it's not that far from mill park, it just means it's going to take an extra 15 minutes to get there.

It's only a 10min delay it shouldn't be too bad, while this will probably save much more time for others coming by train.
(Oct. 09, 2011  12:54 AM)Omega Wrote: BEYNOVA will be moved to Greensborough instead of Mill Park, it's only 10 minutes away. The reason why it's being changed is because Mill Park is not on a train line and Greensborough is. I hope that's okay with everyone.

ten mins from were?
it's only 10 minutes away from mill park by car, that's what omega is saying JINX.
Just realised that I won't be able to make it to the Victorian Beyblade Championships...

carp
Sorry for the wait, I'll post the Halloween's Aftermath thread tomorrow, I've been busy this week.

(Oct. 27, 2011  12:57 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Just realised that I won't be able to make it to the Victorian Beyblade Championships...

carp

How come ? That sucks man Unhappy

(Oct. 27, 2011  1:03 PM)Omega Wrote: How come ? That sucks man Unhappy

I have an end-of-year Gymnastics showcase. I MAY be able to come to the tournament, but it's unlikely.
Omega did you say you posted Halloweens aftermath yesterday? Because I can't find it Unhappy
He hasn't posted it yet, don't know why ...
Yeah, well he said he was busy before that...
and is it better just to write this stuff in pm?
Sorry guys, my internet was out for a while.

It doesn't look like the Halloween's Aftermath Tournament will happen, it's just not worth it really. It's only been a week since the previous tournament, only about 3 people live near Attwood, t's quite hard for the others to make it there and we'd probably JUST have enough for the tournament to be official.
That is really lucky because my car broke down! Haha
So are we going to have a diferrent tournament instead?