Melbourne BeyLunch [Discussion & Planning]

(Sep. 17, 2015  11:22 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2015  3:03 AM)Furyo Wrote: Three days to go, are we all good to go?

Sucks, have your Burst beys shown up? I got my Kerbeus Central Defense in the mail on Monday.

Wait what? I mean ok but...we never really confirmed that? Well this does mean I have to finish my paper round on Saturday again, but I should be good for Sunday.

We confirmed it on Page 2, since we chose not to do it last Sunday due to your paper rounds and not everyone having their Burst orders arrive yet.
(Sep. 17, 2015  1:37 PM)Furyo Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2015  11:22 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2015  3:03 AM)Furyo Wrote: Three days to go, are we all good to go?

Sucks, have your Burst beys shown up? I got my Kerbeus Central Defense in the mail on Monday.

Wait what? I mean ok but...we never really confirmed that? Well this does mean I have to finish my paper round on Saturday again, but I should be good for Sunday.

We confirmed it on Page 2, since we chose not to do it last Sunday due to your paper rounds and not everyone having their Burst orders arrive yet.
My deathscyther has. Other one hasn't arrived just yet. I can most probably do sunday (but there is a slight chance I have a date but I'm pretty sure that's saturday). So I should be fine for sunday except for the fact that I may only have one burst bey but whatever haha
(Sep. 17, 2015  3:13 PM)sucks Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2015  1:37 PM)Furyo Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2015  11:22 AM)Giraton Wrote: Wait what? I mean ok but...we never really confirmed that? Well this does mean I have to finish my paper round on Saturday again, but I should be good for Sunday.

My deathscyther has. Other one hasn't arrived just yet. I can most probably do sunday (but there is a slight chance I have a date but I'm pretty sure that's saturday). So I should be fine for sunday except for the fact that I may only have one burst bey but whatever haha

I've only managed to buy my deathscyther, waiting for wyvern as my next one.
(Sep. 18, 2015  1:08 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2015  3:13 PM)sucks Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2015  1:37 PM)Furyo Wrote: We confirmed it on Page 2, since we chose not to do it last Sunday due to your paper rounds and not everyone having their Burst orders arrive yet.

Is all cool, guys! I'll be bringing my Valkyrie, Spriggan and Kerbeus. The first two are kinda used, but the Kerbeus is still fresh. Stickerless, too. >_>
(Sep. 18, 2015  4:36 PM)Furyo Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2015  1:08 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2015  3:13 PM)sucks Wrote: My deathscyther has. Other one hasn't arrived just yet. I can most probably do sunday (but there is a slight chance I have a date but I'm pretty sure that's saturday). So I should be fine for sunday except for the fact that I may only have one burst bey but whatever haha

Is all cool, guys! I'll be bringing my Valkyrie, Spriggan and Kerbeus. The first two are kinda used, but the Kerbeus is still fresh. Stickerless, too. >_>
So if we're set for tomorrow, what time and where should we meet?
I was thinking around 11 and at Melbourne central?
(Sep. 19, 2015  2:39 AM)sucks Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2015  4:36 PM)Furyo Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2015  1:08 AM)Giraton Wrote: I've only managed to buy my deathscyther, waiting for wyvern as my next one.

Sounds good, how about at the upper food court at the back most seats?
(Sep. 19, 2015  3:41 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2015  2:39 AM)sucks Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2015  4:36 PM)Furyo Wrote: Is all cool, guys! I'll be bringing my Valkyrie, Spriggan and Kerbeus. The first two are kinda used, but the Kerbeus is still fresh. Stickerless, too. >_>
Sounds good, how about at the upper food court at the back most seats?

Also sounds good!
I'll be there at 11:30, it's just how my bus leaves just after every hour and its an hour long train ride to get there. I'll be bringing my Attack Stadium and, if I can fit it, my Burst stadium just for the sake of it.
(Sep. 19, 2015  11:57 PM)Giraton Wrote: I'll be there at 11:30, it's just how my bus leaves just after every hour and its an hour long train ride to get there. I'll be bringing my Attack Stadium and, if I can fit it, my Burst stadium just for the sake of it.

Oh, cool. I'll leave mine behind then! XD
(Sep. 20, 2015  12:25 AM)Furyo Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2015  11:57 PM)Giraton Wrote: I'll be there at 11:30, it's just how my bus leaves just after every hour and its an hour long train ride to get there. I'll be bringing my Attack Stadium and, if I can fit it, my Burst stadium just for the sake of it.

Wait so when are we meeting up? What time?
edit:Whoops never mind. I skimmed that convo way too quickly. Wish there was a way to delete posts : P
(Sep. 20, 2015  1:10 AM)sucks Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2015  12:25 AM)Furyo Wrote:

Wait so when are we meeting up? What time?
edit:Whoops never mind. I skimmed that convo way too quickly. Wish there was a way to delete posts : P

I think there is. Click on Edit, then Full Edit. There might be a checkbox that says "Delete Message?"
Ill be at the back near the McDonalds btw
(Sep. 20, 2015  2:28 AM)sucks Wrote: Ill be at the back near the McDonalds btw

Got a huge case, right?
Haha yep
Well, I'd say that was a great success! We all agreed that Burst is definitely a fun and exciting line to play with. Can't wait to do this again! Grin
(Sep. 20, 2015  8:48 AM)Furyo Wrote: Well, I'd say that was a great success! We all agreed that Burst is definitely a fun and exciting line to play with. Can't wait to do this again! Grin
I agree. Hopefully my other bey arrives haha
Howdy folks; guess who's in Melbourne. Yours truly.

Little earlier than planned but should be around for a week or so. No beys with me - wah - but would still be keen to get something together for kicks. Thoughts on maybe doing this lunch again sometime?
Ah hello. Sorry was busy over the last two weeks, but I finally finished uni for the year so im quite free right now.
How about... Sunday? Pretty busy this week(end)ish but could probably smash the city for lunch or coffee or beer or something.
Heyyo,

Sorry about the silence, I'm still fairly busy with other commitments. Once I get my hands on more Beys, I should be up for another BeyLunch!
Well we should probably start planning another meet up, its close to school holidays being 100% open, I'm getting requests on my facebook group about tournaments and I recently received my Wyvern and will be buying a ragnaruk latter this week. So any suggestions on when people are available and such should start now.
Holidays have started for me and I've just started watching the Metal Fusion season again. So would love to catch up with others and just have a few battles.
(Dec. 04, 2015  1:12 AM)Zephos Wrote: Holidays have started for me and I've just started watching the Metal Fusion season again. So would love to catch up with others and just have a few battles.

If you're from Melbourne then do it.

Have been silent for a while. Been busy, but I'm still behind this
Well I'm not currently in possession of any Burst Beyblades, but after the festive season my schedule should be free for the most part so I'd be glad to show up to any more events like this that are held, and hopefully we can push the headcount up to the point where hosting an actual tournament becomes feasible.
Just a note; I'll be in town over christmas and new years. Probably moving around quite a bit - but might have time for a meet.