Megalodon's Return: Earth Drowns

(Apr. 15, 2011  3:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote: it might just be the paint then?
How is that a factor??
(Apr. 15, 2011  3:36 AM)RustyXD Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mold-Variations-Testing
read the 3rd post
Who coated it? Driger? Or did it just come in as gold?
it comes gold in burn pisces ed145wf
(Apr. 15, 2011  3:45 AM)RustyXD Wrote: it comes gold in burn pisces ed145wf
Can be. But how does paint affect its performance?
(Apr. 15, 2011  4:05 AM)RustyXD Wrote: read the topic Confused
But it could be the "gaps" in the Burn too. They weren't sure about it.
EDIT: I also have an A2 Earth. (No Paint.) Maybe I can test it later.
well i goten some of the stamina type beyblades i think. i goten Earth Virgo and Flame Libra and some others some attack type beyblade can win in a non-knock out battle like my storm pegasus 125WF can beat my Earth Virgo which was pretty surpising to me. most attack type are pretty useless agianst stamina types and i did a little test with a thermal wheel and it seems like Bluezee's observation is right.
I didn't understand a word you said.
If you are saying Attack types can win ithout knockout they are called Destabilisers.
Not really, sometimes attack beys are able to stop another bey in it's tracks, or steal spin. And, if you're using a non-rubber tip, you can outspin a lot of defence beys (rs/rsf tipped.)
(Apr. 15, 2011  6:39 AM)Cyb3r P3gasus Wrote: well i goten some of the stamina type beyblades i think. i goten Earth Virgo and Flame Libra and some others some attack type beyblade can win in a non-knock out battle like my storm pegasus 125WF can beat my Earth Virgo which was pretty surpising to me. most attack type are pretty useless agianst stamina types and i did a little test with a thermal wheel and it seems like Bluezee's observation is right.
Dude. I did not understand ANYTHING you said. But if I understood it right, what you said is absolutely wrong. It's the other way around. Stamina types are useless against attack types. And Earth Virgo uncustomized isn't the best stamina beyblade out there. So is Flame Libra.