Megablader9 Story: Blader Squall

Poll: Do you like the storyline as of now?

Yes
76.67%
Somewhat
16.67%
No
6.67%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
Next act is up. I'd like some feedback on the plot. Maybe some on the latest twists.
Maybe Blader D.J. comes back for revenge!
Here might be his bey
Super D.J. DJ145M
D.J. 145 what else to say?
M is microphone
it's a microphone-shaped thing (the part where you talk into)
If anyone cares, the Blader DJs will be back. But I will no longer be accepting characters. Ever. Sorry.
(Jan. 28, 2011  7:08 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: Maybe Blader D.J. comes back for revenge!
Here might be his bey
Super D.J. DJ145M
D.J. 145 what else to say?
M is microphone
it's a microphone-shaped thing (the part where you talk into)

No, he builds top-tier combos using the power of his beyspirit! And he turns weak combos into super-powered ones! Plus, he uses his special bit-beast, clear wheel, track and tip to rule all of beyblade! YOU CANNOT STOP BLADER DJ!! HE IS TOO POWERFUL!!

But seriously, I'm happy to see Blader DJ back. He should be the final opponent! And if Ginga is dead, then what happens to the story?
lol
His bey
poison serpent 230S
LOL
Megablader9
not a suggestion
It'll be a while before I continue this. Sorry, I've got lots of tests coming up.
I am honestly contemplating making a filler arc where the main characters must stop the evil Hasbro Corperation, and their leader, Drilk, from ruining Beyblade, and replacing all stadiums with PTWs...
dude great story
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
WOW... you wrote so much... I could NEVER write that much! Wonderful!
Look at the date of the last post and update, now look at your post please.

That yusei fundo100 guy necroed this like hell, and you're quoting some rather old posts.