MegaMan general

Poll: Will you get thee Prototype version of the game.

Yes
68.42%
No
31.58%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
*cough*Hostile Takeover!*cough* Now seriously, if Capcom wasn't so FAMOUSLY stubborn, this wouldn't be an issue.
I have 50 dollars on me.lets put all of are money toghether to buy it!
I hope that had some sarcasm behind it.

SARCASM! God, who would belive ME? of all the people u belife it is me. the guy who started this thread. have u seen me anywhere else on the WBO. GOD
i remember watching megaman when i was younger. dont remember to much cant beleive its still popular
Jesus, sorry man. No need to come off your carp handle just because I'm not able to tell your voice over the damned internet.
Aaaaand THIS is where I say something stupid to end the conflict, except...I'm watching Lucky Star while playin' MegaMan Battle Network 3, sooo...can't be bothered. BN3 was by far the worst of the first four, but WAY better than BN 5 and 6... It's kinda sad that it's not very good, but it beats out the nest 5 games...
Speechless
BN 3W was beast.
It was the most challenging to me, and it had TONS of stuff to do. I love it, how can you NOT like it?!
(Jul. 26, 2011  5:36 AM)Fury Wrote: i remember watching megaman when i was younger. dont remember to much cant beleive its still popular

You can't believe something that was created before you were born, yet was popular well after you were born is still popular in 2011. :\
(Jul. 26, 2011  5:56 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Speechless
BN 3W was beast.
It was the most challenging to me, and it had TONS of stuff to do. I love it, how can you NOT like it?!
You're lookin' at someone who was WAY more occupied with finishing Mega Man 1-5. Besides, I was more occupied with all of the RPGs that I had stacked up at the time, and never had the time to get into MMBN3+ like I would have liked to. Since, I haven't had much of a good opinion of them... That's just me. Plus, BeastMan, I think his name was. He just irked me when you fought him. It only took three tries, unlike most bosses from Mega Man 1-10. Plus, I was playing Pox Nora at the time, and again, never had the time to get into it. I DO say, however, that it easily beats out 5,6, and the whole MMSF series. Didn't appeal to my inner Otaku. Plus, I was on a Mega Man Legends 2 run-through at the time. (Still am. Nostalgia, it's awesome...)
Speaking of BN.....would you like Capcom again if they came out with a Battle Network collection, like they did with the Zero Collection for the DS?
Nope. The last two were trash, and I have all of them, so why would I buy it?
I wouldn't.
I have all of the BN games. ALL.
Plus there would be no use, unless they included Rockman OSS Starforce and/or Rockman 4.5
I'd buy that in a heartbeat.
Agreed. Alas, Mega Man is a dying franchise/IP. Dammit. Time to finish Megaman Network Transmission...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5kFd8tLS...re=feedlik
Someone wrote a song, just because they want X in MvC3. If they put him in there and even if it was a DLC, I would buy it. Capcom, why can't you listen to what everyone is telling you?
You're doing the whole thing wrong!
You destroyed 2 games that we all had hope for! Those games are what was going to revive Megaman! But no, instead you're killing him off! WHY won't you listen to us?
(Jul. 27, 2011  1:49 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5kFd8tLS...re=feedlik
Someone wrote a song, just because they want X in MvC3. If they put him in there and even if it was a DLC, I would buy it. Capcom, why can't you listen to what everyone is telling you?
You destroyed 2 games that we all had hope for! Those games are what was going to revive Megaman! But no, instead you're killing him off! WHY won't you listen to us?

any body up to bombing Capcom for once or just do what we always do and rant. obviously, #2 is what most of us do but i want #1 for a change since Capcom is treating us like carp. anyways, go MMX! me want to play him!
(Jul. 27, 2011  1:49 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5kFd8tLS...re=feedlik
and capcom needs to learn what dlc is and stop worrying about deadrising dlc and give mvc 3 dlc instead of shadow battles,the games been out for months and theirs 1 coustum pack and the 2 dlc characters arent even that6 good of characters.but i agree if you put megaman voltnut in tatsinuku(our whatever)vs capcom on the wii why not add x for once?so they have zero and megaman in mvc 1,just megaman in mvc 2 ok i can take that but mvc 3 zero but no megaman?wth megaman is capcoms number 1 seller and they dont inclide him in their number 1 fighting game said to be number 1 fighting game of all time?Uncertain wth capcom wth.but sereusly megamans dyeing out.i kinda like battle network and starforce but not as much as classic megaman no matter how bad i was at it.now for me,weven if i suck at the game anmd still love it its a acomplishment in my book.but bvack to x in mvc3.i was realy mad when not a single megaman came in and capcoms only makeeing these "shadow battle dlcs" which are just ccomputer battles.instead of makeing me buy cp battles ill play arcade mode.
Megaman isn't Capcoms #1 seller, but it's well renowned as what made them basically. (sigh Street Fighter...)
Hey, no dissin' Tatsunoko! StarForce was TRASH. I SO want X in MVC3, but it won't happen, as Capcom has been stubborn since day 1, something I've said about three times.
Derp: Beaten.
thanks temporal for stating the obvious. no offence intended. if this keeps going the tread will be called CARPING on CAPCOM for MegaMans Place in their books. you see what I mean
Pointing out that Omega Zero said he liked it. No point in liking a bad game. But yes, since MML3 has been cancelled, and the general consensus is that Mega Man is on its way out, maybe this thread should be closed?
why, seriously. as i said, lets see how this goes, and if all we want to do is carp on Capcom, then i will
No, Temp, thread does NOT have to be closed. This is the Mega Man General thread, not the Rag on Capcom thread. Just because the game is cancelled doesn't mean people who have past games cannot come here to talk about them. Like ZX, or Battle Network.
(Jul. 30, 2011  6:48 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: No, Temp, thread does NOT have to be closed. This is the Mega Man General thread, not the Rag on Capcom thread. Just because the game is cancelled doesn't mean people who have past games cannot come here to talk about them. Like ZX, or Battle Network.

you have this right on the money. thank you for being as smart as me
I think the battle system of Battle Network is really unique and fun. I actually started playing Battle Network 2 and am enjoying it a lot.