MegaMan general

Poll: Will you get thee Prototype version of the game.

Yes
68.42%
No
31.58%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
Yeah, now my memory's refreshed. If it weren't for Inafune, I'm sure Capcom wouldn't be the company they are now.
[Image: 1311168148664.jpg]

i liked megaman's "kirby-like" abilities the most, if anything

the side scrollers were friggin hard so i got frustrated and ended up not playing them for long lengths of time lol
(Jul. 20, 2011  9:40 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: He left because he was upset about how Japanese Video Games are doing compared to the crappy ones that are made in America. (By "Crappy Games made in America" I'm talking about a majority of games for the Xbox and PS3. No offense to any fan-boys/girls out there) And yes, a majority of American-made games suck.

It's funny that you say that given it's Inafune's Capcom who sent three of its most important IPs to no-name C-tier western development studios (Dead Rising to Blue Castle, Devil May Cry to Ninja Theory, and Resident Evil to Slant Six), lol. Inafune himself was very much into wanting to become like western studios, who have had considerably better productivity than Japan this generation.

Inafune really left because the position he was in at Capcom didn't lend itself to making games, but rather overseeing them. While that position allowed him to get more Megaman things, it also made it so he wouldn't be working much on those Megaman things. This is why he set up his own studio in Comcept (no shame name).
Capcom is blaming fans for MML3's cancellation.

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowowowowowwoowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowowowowowwoowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoo

I am never buying a Capcom game (new) ever again.
(Jul. 21, 2011  12:35 AM)To Wrote: Capcom is blaming fans for MML3's cancellation.

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowowowowowwoowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowowowowowwoowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoo

THAT IS IT! TIME TO BOYCOT CAPCOM! WHO IS WITH ME! (games are okay though)
btw, we should post that tweet all over the net to add on to our suporters
(Jul. 21, 2011  12:46 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: THAT IS IT! TIME TO BOYCOT CAPCOM! WHO IS WITH ME! (games are okay though)
btw, we should post that tweet all over the net to add on to our suporters

or, you know, properly retweet it with them tagged in said tweet..
Yeah...anyone got some gasoline so I can help out with Capcom self-destructing? Mega Man is on life-support right now, and even that's a bit paltry for the damage. They're killing themselves, and that post shows that.
(Jul. 21, 2011  6:06 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Yeah...anyone got some gasoline so I can help out with Capcom self-destructing? Mega Man is on life-support right now, and even that's a bit paltry for the damage. They're killing themselves, and that post shows that.

i got lots to share. tell me the time and place so i can help out Grin. just pay for the gasStupid
Most posts on this page should be quoted and I agree I will even use them aginst themselfs with MMBN's Fire NAvis (Torch Man Heat Man Blastman I as sure there were more)
Ladies and gents, I give to you...

A sliver of hope.
Like the '100,000 Strong for Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3!' Facebook group for a chance to show that MML3 had an audience!
15,691 likes as of 4:47pm with more every second!
Yeah, I was about to post that! Good to post CB27.

(Jul. 21, 2011  12:35 AM)To Wrote: Capcom is blaming fans for MML3's cancellation.
And to think, I used to like them.
Blaming the consumer is NOT the way to go.
Ever since Inafune left, Megaman has been getting screwed over Crying
Yerp, it's a real shame he had to leave.
If he hadn't left, Capcom would be a different company now I'm sure.
And nobody saw this coming except for To? It was kinda in front of our faces, but sadly, nobody wanted to believe it.
What?
Inafune leaving?
If that's so, the moment I heard about it, I knew Capcom would slowly begin their descent into horribleu.
No, Capcom's descent into irrelevance and obscurity, which is bound to happen in five years or so. To called it with this game, noting that Mega Man ain't doin' so well.
Well, now there are literally companies banging on Capcom's front door to make this game. And the 'un-supportive'(says Capcom) fans are making an 100,000 strong group. This isn't over yet. NOT UNTIL THE CUTE LITTLE MONKEY STOPS DANCING!!!
And he just tripped on his face. SO sad. Capcom's always been stubborn, they feel like they HAVE to be in the right ALL OF THE TIME.
There actually was a sign a few weeks back that the game was going to get canned. I didn't post it since it was a very weak sign, but Capcom Japan removed Megaman Legends 3 from their website. This was the exact same thing that happened to Megaman Universe right before it was cancelled.
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:01 PM)To Wrote: There actually was a sign a few weeks back that the game was going to get canned. I didn't post it since it was a very weak sign, but Capcom Japan removed Megaman Legends 3 from their website. This was the exact same thing that happened to Megaman Universe right before it was cancelled.

THAT WOULD HAVE HELPED! I COULD OF CHANGED THIS TO MM GENERAL EARLIER! anyways thanks again for the info
glad to be back, and say Temporal, how is the capcom killing spree thing going. anyone want to make our own MM games after that
We can't make Megaman Legends 3 until we get a hold of copyrights for Megaman.

Which won't be happening anytime soon, I can assure you. Even if Capcom kills MM, they'll still keep his copyrights, JUST so they won't loose business to an upcoming game business. It just won't work that way.
Noob Tubin' the offices, baby! Hah, really, nobody would buy it. Mega Man is an expensive franchise going NOWHERE right now, so buying it unless you're sure to be able to pull off a full revival in the platformer game sense, it'd be pointless.
And with the ideas of some of the fans that I've heard, it would do exactly that.
If only there was a way to buy those damned copyrights.