MegaMan general

Poll: Will you get thee Prototype version of the game.

Yes
68.42%
No
31.58%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
(Jul. 31, 2011  10:34 PM)bb gregandcin Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  6:48 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: No, Temp, thread does NOT have to be closed. This is the Mega Man General thread, not the Rag on Capcom thread. Just because the game is cancelled doesn't mean people who have past games cannot come here to talk about them. Like ZX, or Battle Network.

you have this right on the money. thank you for being as smart as me

Hah, best compliment. Thank you 20 year old for being as smart as myself.
(Aug. 01, 2011  1:00 AM)♥ Wrote: I think the battle system of Battle Network is really unique and fun. I actually started playing Battle Network 2 and am enjoying it a lot.

I TOTALLY agree. I first started with BN3, and it's easily one of my most favorite BN games. However, I started getting irritated at BN4's "Difficulty Restart" system after you beat the game, when you start a new one at a higher difficulty, and BN5 (second fave but still not well-liked by me...) and BN6 started to turn into an RPG/Tactic-RPG type of game.

BN2 was okay, a good precursor to BN3 story wise.

TBH, I really do hope that the BN games either come out with a Collection game, like Mega Man Zero did, or are put up in the Nintendo Shop in the 3DS. I'd definitely purchase them if I had the chance.
(Aug. 01, 2011  1:18 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: However, I started getting irritated at BN4's "Difficulty Restart" system after you beat the game, when you start a new one at a higher difficulty.
OMG YES. I've beaten it like 4 times... Duo... Oh..
My...
God...
3000 HP and you're done with 4 hits. Hard as hell man!
My favorite BN game was 6. I prefer cybeast falzar to gregar, because the powers you get are better, but actually fighting falzar is a joke.
Heh right? Falzar wasn't that hard of a boss compared to Greigar...I mainly liked some of Crosses you get in that game compared to Greigar.
(Aug. 01, 2011  1:23 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  1:18 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: However, I started getting irritated at BN4's "Difficulty Restart" system after you beat the game, when you start a new one at a higher difficulty.
My...
God...
Eh? You managed to actually win at that point? Once I got to that point, I went "Erm... I'll get back to this later..."
Did anyone else think RMZ 3 was too easy? I thought it was hard on the first play though, then I went back to play RMZ 1,2, and 4, and never called RMZ 3 hard again. IMO RMZ 3 took out a lot of the challenge present in all of the other games. I wonder if they had made a fifth game whether ore not it would be harder like 1,2, and to some extent 4, or if it would have been easier like 3.
I have Zero Collection, and it pains me to say that I have to restart the first game because I missed a Cyber Elf. OTL I hate my life so much...
(Aug. 02, 2011  7:40 AM)Temporal Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  1:23 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
My...
God...
Eh? You managed to actually win at that point? Once I got to that point, I went "Erm... I'll get back to this later..."
When it comes to Megaman, I never give in. NEVER.

(Aug. 02, 2011  11:33 AM)Thresher Wrote: Did anyone else think RMZ 3 was too easy? I thought it was hard on the first play though, then I went back to play RMZ 1,2, and 4, and never called RMZ 3 hard again. IMO RMZ 3 took out a lot of the challenge present in all of the other games. I wonder if they had made a fifth game whether ore not it would be harder like 1,2, and to some extent 4, or if it would have been easier like 3.
I think I have to agree with you, Z3 just seemed too easy for me. 2 was fairly easy 2, 1 was the hardest in the series, and 4 was just eh. I honestly wish Capcom would revive Megaman, there are still SOO many ways that the storylines can go :c
(Aug. 02, 2011  11:33 AM)Thresher Wrote: Did anyone else think RMZ 3 was too easy? I thought it was hard on the first play though, then I went back to play RMZ 1,2, and 4, and never called RMZ 3 hard again. IMO RMZ 3 took out a lot of the challenge present in all of the other games. I wonder if they had made a fifth game whether ore not it would be harder like 1,2, and to some extent 4, or if it would have been easier like 3.
Yeah, MMZ3 was too easy and I didn't like the Recoil Rod. I loved MMZ2's Chain Rod. Also, I think Zero Collection was overall too easy (not on easy mode). It was just, well, easier than most of the Zero games for some reason. Although I do like the prize/easter-egg system to where you beat one game and you got extras on Z3.
wow. this is funny for me, because i own MMZ1 and i got stuck after the second boss battle. i suck. i had BN1, but lost it, and was confused on one part. cant remember what is was though
have any of you ever played the original MegaMan. I will soon because i am borrowing it from my moms boyfriends brother
I played it via Mega Man Anniversary Collection for the Gamecube. I hate Mega Man 7, though. I can't get past the first Wily Stage...
I've played all of the originals on the Anniversary Collection, they're all pimp. I never liked 7 though, idk why. 2 is BEAST/BEST
mine is NES ORIGINAL! suck on that!
Damn you to hell.
Damn you.

I never had an NES/SNES, I missed the glory days of gaming :c
PLAYSTATION FOREVER
Seventh grader with a NES OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH MegaMan the original in mine hands. i will post a vid when i play it
(Aug. 11, 2011  2:36 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Damn you to hell.
Damn you.

I never had an NES/SNES, I missed the glory days of gaming :c
PLAYSTATION FOREVER

Hah, even I've got a SNES, NES and I dug out my mom's old Atari. That's where I play my Mega Man games. Classics are good for you.
I could never get into the older Megamans. NT Warrior and Star Force were always my favorites, NTW more. With the P.E.T. and Lan and Megaman...lol.
NT Warrior was the anime's dub's name. You're talking about Battle Network.

No, they are two different things. One's the anime, one's the game.
Ah, I loved both. But Battle Network was truly an awesome series. Did the crossover between Star Force and Battle Network come out yet?
It did yes, but Capcom sure loves to keep stuff to themselves in Japan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHczaI8t7-4 HECK YA! Grin
1 word, AWSOME! i will play that soon, so i hope it is that GREAT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! i was looking thourgh the September issue of nintendo power, AND THEY JUST SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE DEATH OF MML3! they are late as always on this stuff