MasterBlader-x 1st Anual GFX Tournament (Winner Chosen!!){ChinaBlade}

Poll: Who is the number #1 GXFer?

Harumagedon
33.33%
ChinaBlade
66.67%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
(Aug. 18, 2012  1:10 AM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: Okay I don't think MysteryMaster23 is in this anymore.

Why don't you just PM him? A lot of people say they'll participate but don't. So instead of waiting for them, PM them and ask what is going on.
Sorry, just to get a good idea of the magnitude, who exactly is confirmed to be entering?
Everyone except MysterMaster23
He didn't send me one
Once again stop spamming, all these two word posts can be said via PM. MasterBlader, a thread isn't a chatbox. So if you wanna discuss things just do it via PM.
Gotta drop out. Where I am there is a 7 hour difference and I don't think I have acsess to the computer (this is on Ipad).
Hey I am sent the entry to GINGA MAU5....
I'm not going to judge because this can't happen with only 4 people
It can work. The elimination for the rounds will be:
-1 first round
-1 second round
-1 final round
maybe the next tournament will be more organized then this. (Learn from you mistakesStupid)
Ok I will still judge
I did not get battlelion so can you send me your entry so I can tell MBX my choices
I got battlelions and will send it to you but what's going on with MysteryMan23
I know and send me battlelions entry
I think it's safe to say this is all the people that will enter so we should just judge right now
Okay let's start judgingStupid
Like Tsuna said, you should discuss everything through PM, not here. This isn't a chat box, be more organized.
Everyone for the second round we're going to spice it up. We're going to let the members of the WBO chose who will proceed to the final round.
Okay everyone the results for the first round are in. We are sad to announce the participant who has been eliminated is battle lion.

BattleLion: It is way to simple. It is just a simple image or colored pencils with a simple foggy effect on top. The whole point of this first round was to show of creativity and BattleLions signature wasn't a whole lot creative.

Freiza: This was close second to being eliminated. Again it didn't show much creativity its just the photo with the blurring effect. the two things that kept this from being eliminated was how it alternated from blurry on one side to not on the other and the added text.

Harumagedon: This was a great sig and it has remained in the contest because of the amazing render, The effect overlaying the background, and the background light. The only thing i find wrong with it is that the whole image docent blend together well. It doesn't flow as well as other sigs, but it is still one of my favorites.
Taylor "Shiryuki" Swift: This sig was my personal favorite. This is what i hoped others would do. He made a very creative sig. I know what some of you are thinking "This has nothing to do with school" but it totally does. It is a yugioh GX sig and GX is all about duel academy, a school. Not only was it the most creative sig but it also has that great shirayuki signature background. I have no complaints about this sig.

Ok you three that remain. It is now time for the second round. The theme for this one is beyblade bad guys. This round you will PM the entry to MBX and only MBX then he will post them all here and the WBO members will vote on them. I can't wait to see what you come up with you have until the 20th at midnight to have in the sig. Most of you will have them done sooner most likely so we might vote on them tomorrow.Stupid

First. I think Taylor Swift should be eliminated because she got off-theme.
Second. You Guys Spam In this thread and You should PM each other. ( going off-topic should gets warning)
Third. You don't know how to judge. Examples :- Taylor "Shiryuki" Swift didn't create the signature that should be like theme. it was off-theme signature...

Really you can't judge even the signature..
(Aug. 19, 2012  3:06 AM)Sonny Moore Wrote: Okay everyone the results for the first round are in. We are sad to announce the participant who has been eliminated is battle lion.

(Aug. 19, 2012  12:22 PM)BattleLion Wrote: First. You Guys didn't told us who is eliminated.