MasterBlader-x 1st Anual GFX Tournament (Winner Chosen!!){ChinaBlade}

Poll: Who is the number #1 GXFer?

Harumagedon
33.33%
ChinaBlade
66.67%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Guys can we seriously stop spamming? And master, you're the one that's seeing who proceeds t the next round and yet you don't know how hard it is and the basics of a sig...I might as well leave.

And anyways, WHAT DO I DO FOR SCHOOL
(Aug. 17, 2012  11:19 PM)Tsunaâ„¢ Wrote: And anyways, WHAT DO I DO FOR SCHOOL

that's where creativity comes in Tsuna
I know the basics of making a sig. I made sigs before and they're nt good at all.
(Aug. 17, 2012  11:32 PM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: I know the basics of making a sig. I made sigs before and they're nt good at all.

Just ask some participants how to improve them
Nah I stopped making Sigs years ago (AKA few months). That was the old me
(Aug. 17, 2012  11:41 PM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: Nah I stopped making Sigs years ago (AKA few months). That was the old me

It's still usefull for if you don't want to wait for someone to make a sig
still waiting on near, tsuna, and mysterymaster23
I quit, if members arent going to vote and inexperienced gfxers are choosing. Im out, so two peopl for entries aye.
I wonder what artistic Sigs they'll make.
so near and mysterymaster23 are left
tsuna quit so that leaves near and mysterymaster23
(Aug. 18, 2012  12:28 AM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: I don't know. did Tsuna quit?

Yes. He quit because inexperianced GFXer's were judging. :\
its ok if he quit
we still recieved great entries
(Aug. 18, 2012  12:29 AM)Frieza Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2012  12:28 AM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: I don't know. did Tsuna quit?

Yes. He quit because inexperianced GFXer's were judging. :\

Just because we don't have much experience dosnt mean we don't know a good gfx when we see one
Yeah, seriously guys, there needs to be a judge who knows what they're doing. If you don't know how to make a sig yourself, how can you tell who put more effort into theirs?

:\
I agree with Beyblade mau5
I Agree With Tsuna And Insomniac
(Aug. 18, 2012  12:59 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Yeah, seriously guys, there needs to be a judge who knows what they're doing. If you don't know how to make a sig yourself, how can you tell who put more effort into theirs?

:\

Me and x have both made sigs and frankly it dosent matter because if there any good you can clearly see the effort they put in it
Okay, then when you guys post the results, give us a reason why you picked this signature over another (like I did with the story contest). The reasons need to be legitimate, not "this one looks cool". You have to explain what the signature maker did right/wrong in order to advance/not advance and provide steps for improvement. At least four or five sentences at the minimum. Otherwise, this is not proper judging.
Look!!! We know how to make sigs. Just because their not as good as yours doesn't mean we don't know what we're doing.
Not To Butt In But Members Want To Improve Their GFX Skills To Get Better And You Need Proper CnC Don't Ya Think
LOL, no need to get all antsy, MBX. I was just pointing out the obvious downfall. Anyways, I'll be on my way now.
Okay I don't think MysteryMaster23 is in this anymore.