MasterBlader-x 1st Anual GFX Tournament (Winner Chosen!!){ChinaBlade}

Poll: Who is the number #1 GXFer?

Harumagedon
33.33%
ChinaBlade
66.67%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Hello WBO members. I have decided every two months or so i'll create a anual GFX Tournament. It's pretty simple there will be 3 rounds. Each round will have a different theme. This is for fun, so no prizes. So the deadline for this will be August 17 at 11:59pm Central time, so any enteries will not be allowed after that. At the same time the deadlines are done i'll send everyone the first theme. The number of people going to the next round will be decided on how many people join. If not enough people join then i might have to close this, and we don't want thatUnhappy. I'll give you 24 hours to finish your Sig and send it to me, Beyblade mau5, and Beychamps76 by via pm. DO NOT PUT IT ON THE THREAD OR IT WONT COUNT!!! So at August 18 at 11:59pm the first round will be over, and when i post the results the next day will be the next round. So lets do this!!!Stupid
Heres the rule:
*500x200 (duhTongue_out)
*No words or pictures that is pass PG. (Remember there's yonuger members here)
*Have fun and be creative.
*Only one per person, so the first on you send to us will be the one you use.

Enteries:
*Tsuna
*Battlelion
*MysteryMaster23
*Harumagendon
*Shirayuki
ChinaBlade[/b]
*Near

The winner of MasterBlader-X's 1st Anual GFX Tournament is ChinaBlade. Congrats to all the particapents of this tournament, and i hope to see all of you again in November.Stupid
This 2 month tournament is a great idea, but can you provide more info? And also aloud=allowed.

If there is limited space enter me!
Sorry typing fastTongue_out
Me either and who ever wins this tournament will have to protect there title in November, and we all know what's the theme of that will be.Stupid
Yeah but i'll pm all the people what the theme is.
Count me in. But I am not going to win. But don't be Hopeless
Count me in to.
Count Me in!
Even though I suck XD
Enter me!
Oh No Shirayuki, joined in....
I'm Screwed XD
I'm not that good at GFX.
can i please judge
We could use another judge incase me and x disagree but it's really up to him if he wants another judge
ok I wanted to judge so if you like a gfx but he doesnt, a third judge could pick and the two votes that are the same win
Okay your a judgeStupid, so let me update the OP
What's a GFX?
when i judge, should i pm you my opinion of the gfx
Yeah. it's like this. you send it to me and Beyblade mau5, Beyblade mau5 send them to you and me and i send it to you and him, so we can see all our results. Remember you can't change you choice.
ok i got it thanks
I dunno if I'll enter...
Eh, what the heck.
Count me in.
OH YEAH now this will be awesome!!Stupid
Oh carp.
I just noticed that Tsuna's in this.
I'm screwed for sure.