[Massachusetts, USA] Beybladers in Massachusetts?

(Sep. 06, 2014  4:38 PM)MakoLavi Wrote: I can probably get something started but the WBO format keeps changing so I would have to familiarize myself with the current format so I can figure it.

We barely changed anything, actually. You can read the current Organized Play documents here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
I don't know if you guys are interested still, But I would still like Massachusetts to hold a Beyblade tournament this Summer in Boston. What are your guys thoughts?
Hey, checking in to see if anyone is in the area and active.
Im still here. I lost the password to my old email. Im beyblades 2010
Lawrence, Mass
Glad to see there's some bladers around here
Feel free to PM me if you live near Lawrence.
I'm a blader from Massachusetts my friends are also blazer were looking forward for a tournament in Methuen Massachusetts
(Jun. 07, 2015  2:25 PM)Link Ratchet Wrote: I don't know if you guys are interested still, But I would still like Massachusetts to hold a Beyblade tournament this Summer in Boston. What are your guys thoughts?

YESSSSSSSSS
YESSSS I'm from Massachusetts and my friend here unicorno77 is part of my bladders group and we been wanting to join for a loooooooong time but we couldn't cuz is to far away but now we are gonna be able to join! I AM SO EXCITED I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT U GUYS TO DO IT I WANNA BE THERE SO BAD AND HOW EXCITED I AM I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS

I REALLY REALLY WANT THE TOURNAMENT
i want there to be a tournament in methuen/lawrence area
I really hope you guys make a tournament I've been looking forward for this
I can't use the map for some reason, keep clicking the "add my location" button, but when i do it brings me to a blank screen, i need the map to see if there are any bladers in the Cape Cod region. Please help.
im from Beverly MA, is anyone here still active ? if theres enough people i might be able to put together a Massachusetts tournament! im 19 years old so im an adult and responsible enough to create & host an event. so please let me know and ill do my best and get us an official tournament organized on this site if i can.
welp, anyone want to burst battle?

(Oct. 18, 2017  12:05 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: im from Beverly MA, is anyone here still active ? if theres enough people i might be able to put together a Massachusetts tournament! im 19 years old so im an adult and responsible enough to create & host an event. so please let me know and ill do my best and get us an official tournament organized on this site if i can.

I might be able to go, depends on my schedule, and if there are enough people
(Nov. 14, 2017  12:53 PM)Unicorno777 Wrote: HEY EVERYONE LETSMAKE A TORNAMENT FORUM

Just use this thread
Anybody from this thread still active here on the WBO & playing burst? Please pm me if active or are interested
Strong group of elementary schoolers are active in Lexington, MA. I'd like to host a burst tournament for Boston area this summer (mid July 2019 would be ideal). I'm a mom of two bladers but would need someone to help with rules etc. I can do the rest of the organizing (location, advertising, snacks).
(Jun. 21, 2019  11:22 PM)bblex Wrote: Strong group of elementary schoolers are active in Lexington, MA. I'd like to host a burst tournament for Boston area this summer (mid July 2019 would be ideal). I'm a mom of two bladers but would need someone to help with rules etc. I can do the rest of the organizing (location, advertising, snacks).

Try checking out the Discord channel for the East Coast Bladers,https://discord.gg/PQ24TZ7

I live about 15-30 mins outside Boston in Malden if there is anyone near im always down to blade!
I've been looking for tournaments in the NorthEast as my son love's blading. If any event in Mass/NH/RI, we'd definitely attend and assist.
(Jun. 26, 2019  3:23 PM)Leopardgamez Wrote: I live about 15-30 mins outside Boston in Malden if there is anyone near im always down to blade!

I'm in Brighton if you're interested to play