[Maryland/Washington D.C., USA] Maryland and Washington D.C Area Beybladers Check

I thought about making a check list for anyone in the area to go to as a general directory for holding tournaments,trades or any general details. Think of a unofficial Registry.

Baltimore City
JehuisRad(Reno's Sub)

Prince George's County

Baltimore County

Anne Arundel County

Howard County

Kent County

Talbot County

Queen Anne's County

Calvert County[u/]

[u]Washington D.C
Bronz and the rest of his team, the Oblitorators, live in the DC area. I'll contact them.
Oh Bronz still blades? I thought his job with the club stuff forced him out.
He's on and off, I guess. I tried to invite him to the battle of the boroughs, but that kind of stuff is always a "maybe" that ends in "no" 99% of the time, so.... Mnyah.
I am kinda in the aria of Washington... i live north on Vancouver island but its a cheap faerie to get down there!

P.S.
Sam also live here
(Aug. 21, 2008  10:28 PM)rkayd Wrote: I am kinda in the aria of Washington... i live north on Vancouver island but its a cheap faerie to get down there!

P.S.
Sam also live here

Different Washington. D.C. is the capital of the US, and it's on the other coast.
Well I am moving to dc this summer. I lived there my whole life, so I guess I could play some of you guys.
(Aug. 17, 2008  2:30 AM)Anubis Wrote: Bronz and the rest of his team, the Oblitorators, live in the DC area. I'll contact them.

Haha Bronz,
If we are thinking of the same dude. I battle him before ;]
Good times.
I forgot who won though, it was a while ago.
I didn't know there were Beybladers in the DC area, I am so surprised! Maybe one day I can participate in one of the tournaments in DC.
Please don't revive long dead threads from almost 10 years ago.

Also, there's a tournament in Fredericksberg VA TODAY.