[Maryland/Virginia] Team Nighttime

Proud to welcome Pegasus97 as the first member of our B-Team, only 4 spots remain, who will take them?
Proud to welcome RagerBlade as the second member of the B-Team, he may not be a B-member for long.
Do you want an alliance with Team Hammerbolt?
Why only for a little while?
@kyler_the_best I don't see the point, RagerBlade, I have a feeling you may be moving up to the A team, the question is who's spot will you take?
Sorry, but I have to leave the team.
Time do you think we should have an objective as an team Idk something like all members to reach top 300 within a couple of months or something?
Yeah, an objective would be great (give us a little more purpose), only hard thing is, competing in the same tournaments largely we battle each other fairly frequently (although I believe I've actually never faced you), we may actually all be there anyways once the tournaments get processed so lets wait and see.
We could also have a Elite member list
top 100 rank or beat a member from the elite members
that'd be something ...
I'm thinking of setting up a gauntlet that includes all of the A team. What do you think?
whats a gauntlet?
Qualification change:
Quote:Qualifications:
One win at a tournament and if you're a MD blader you must beat one of the members already on the team.
its a cool idea
So, based on consideration of recent tourneys... the gauntlet order...
5. beymaster
4. Nightwing247
3. *Aj*
2. Tech
1. Time
USER FLASH SGTO
FAVORITE BEY SALAMANDER SALAMANDER DGrin
I WILL WIN FUTURE BEYBLADE WITH MY TEAMS HONER
I KNOW IM STUPID FOR TRYING TO JOIN BUT I WAS BRAVE TO DO IT Speechless
(Sep. 05, 2013  6:08 AM)FLASH SGTO Wrote: USER FLASH SGTO
FAVORITE BEY SALAMANDER SALAMANDER DGrin
I WILL WIN FUTURE BEYBLADE WITH MY TEAMS HONER
I KNOW IM STUPID FOR TRYING TO JOIN BUT I WAS BRAVE TO DO IT Speechless
You shouldn't really apply for three separate teams, especially at the same time Uncertain try to stick to one Smile
Okey how about urs switch
I'm not letting you join, all you do is irritate all the other MD bladers...

Plus, it looks like you just copied your post from another team you wanted to join since we don't ask for favorite bey...
But i beated beymaster in beydays
I honestly don't care, you are a nuisance, you will never be allowed to join.
Plus you just joined Armor Bladers.
If we get 8 members would anyone be interested in a team tournament in order to establish a true pecking order?
Updated qualifications, from now on in order to be on the A team you have to have placed in at least one tournament and in order to even make the B team you have to hold a winning record at at least one tournament.
Since Nightwing has disappeared who would like his officer spot?