[Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers

hey some one make a new tourney for holidays i want a tourney i love beyblade come on anyone close to waldorf MD snywhere close by please i need a tourney to see if im good or not PLEASE like a saturday or friday like the 10 or 11 if enough time
I live in Forest Hill.
since it is almost winter i think that we should have a tortament in the gamestop or somthing like toysrus.
if anyone is going to have a tortment please tell me.
is there any MD tourneys close to MD waldorf
like what
well you can join beybruisers at beybruisers.webs.com
TiredTiredTiredTiredsomeone tell me if there are any tournaments near baltimore countyTiredTiredTiredTiredTiredTiredTired
I live in maryland, and I really want to have a tourney! I think that everyone should say what city they live in so that we can range where to meet. And if you live in a different state, then....

I ran out of ideas.
Oh yeah and we should have prizes too!
any body live in pg county and feel like battling
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:57 AM)Furydragoon Wrote: any body live in pg county and feel like battling
Prince Georges County If that Is what you Are saying I live There.
People on Here there is A meet Up In March just Go to The East Coast thread.
i live in md. close to prince georges county,see you in march!
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:29 AM)War Wrote: I live in maryland, and I really want to have a tourney! I think that everyone should say what city they live in so that we can range where to meet. And if you live in a different state, then....

I ran out of ideas.
Oh yeah and we should have prizes too!
i live in balti, wut about you
maryland needs a tournament we need to rent a park or something whos with me
Check out my thread in my sig. We could definitely get a tourney going if enough people are interested. And it would be INDOORS! :p
I think that If were gonna have a tourney, then, we should all have a good day when were all available.
we need to bring this thread back otsu the xandu bladers should be real soon a thing every saturday where people come to some building abd beyblade and there should just be more beyblade in maryland
The Arise spring Cherry blossom ARISE tounrnament was a Suscess Come lay some more trounramnets onme seriously we neeed some more
Bump for a person to find
Don't worry, we're working on it.

Billy, you should come to a NJ tournament since your mentor is right in Philly. Smile It's actually a good half way point for the two of you.
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:42 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Bump for a person to find
what does that mean
Are we gonna have another tournament in MD or what?
that place is in new york not maryland
im game but need to know everything like time address location month and day
Im game i just need to know where it it when it is the tim location date day and month but aside from that thats an ausome idea