[Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers

What time?
Normal time. As long as Angry can make it on the 18th, and I get 8 participants, I'll send in a proposal ASAP.
So like 11:30 registration? Pm me when u get 8 peeps, i probably will go and if not ill let u know.
Yes, exactly like usual.

Your going to be included in those "8 peeps", if you confirm, that is. Are you a yes, no, or maybe?

NOTE: Everyone, there will be NO competitive MFB play at this tournament. Free play, sure, but NO competitive play.
(Jul. 28, 2012  7:23 PM)Tech Wrote: Yes, exactly like usual.

Your going to be included in those "8 peeps", if you confirm, that is. Are you a yes, no, or maybe?

NOTE: Everyone, there will be NO competitive MFB play at this tournament. Free play, sure, but NO competitive play.

I'm not even sure that that's official. O:
It's not official yet, but you can have a tournament without MFB, for sure.

MFB isn't required lol.

I honestly really want this to happen, so this means that if I have to then I might have to host this one on my own. Hopefully though, Angry can come. If not, you guys better start looking on eBay haha.

Confirmed Participants
Tech
Ginga Blader#1
aj_the_elite
BirdLover

Maybe's
BirdLover
Shirayuki
Galaxy4Stars

Post here if you think you can make it!

PS: Arupaeo also can't make it, so that's another reason you should scope out eBay haha
Confirmed will notice otherwise
For plastics only.
After this last tournament, my parents don't wanna take me back up to MD for a while, so I'm not gonna be able to make it, unfortunately.

Ya'll better get to eBay. Unhappy
I understand. I'm already thinking about a couple things on eBay. It's okay (for me). XD
Anyone want to make a tournament between the 20th or the 25?

I have mfb or plastic either one is fine

Also if it's between those times I would bring a friend
There's a tourney in VA Beach for Standard! Grin We need mroe people so if you aren't going to Maryland, come here Grin
i think we should start a thread for the hms tourny it may bring more people more than this thread
undefined
(Jul. 30, 2012  11:34 PM)aj_the_elite Wrote: i think we should start a thread for the hms tourny it may bring more people more than this thread
No, I already asked Kai-V and she said that we should use this one.

(Jul. 30, 2012  11:35 PM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: undefined
Alright, thanks.
Wait, have you proposed yet?
(Jul. 31, 2012  12:13 AM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Wait, have you proposed yet?
No, because we don't have 8 confirmed participants Unhappy

C'mon people! We can make this happen! Grin
(Jul. 28, 2012  8:47 PM)Tech Wrote: It's not official yet, but you can have a tournament without MFB, for sure.

MFB isn't required lol.

I honestly really want this to happen, so this means that if I have to then I might have to host this one on my own. Hopefully though, Angry can come. If not, you guys better start looking on eBay haha.

Confirmed Participants
Tech
Ginga Blader#1
aj_the_elite
BirdLover

Maybe's
BirdLover
Shirayuki
Galaxy4Stars

Post here if you think you can make it!

PS: Arupaeo also can't make it, so that's another reason you should scope out eBay haha
I know there can be one with out MFB. I was just saying because it appeared to say that it's only free play.
Ah i mean I cant make it that weekend or you wanna push it next week Wink
I want to help ou in thge tournament but I am unsure if I cn go, if you have a spare HMS for me to borrow, then put me as a maybe sorry I can't be more help. Also, I will be a judge for the tournament if I come if you'll let me.
If the tournament happens, can I help out/co-host HMS?(i.e.help with registration)
i would also like to be a judge if its alright XP
never been one b4
(Jul. 31, 2012  1:47 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Ah i mean I cant make it that weekend or you wanna push it next week Wink
Sorry, I can't Unhappy

(Jul. 31, 2012  1:49 AM)(Billy) Wrote: I want to help ou in thge tournament but I am unsure if I cn go, if you have a spare HMS for me to borrow, then put me as a maybe sorry I can't be more help. Also, I will be a judge for the tournament if I come if you'll let me.
I don't have any spares (hell I dont have any yet lol) but ask Arupaeo if you can buy stuff on the 12th, which will be the day of our normal tournament.

(Jul. 31, 2012  1:56 AM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: If the tournament happens, can I help out/co-host HMS?(i.e.help with registration)
Sure. I'll love all the help I can get. You might have to judge so I'll PM you in a few minutes with some questions to see if you can.

(Jul. 31, 2012  2:03 AM)aj_the_elite Wrote: i would also like to be a judge if its alright XP
never been one b4
I'll do what I'm going to do with Ginga Blader#1 and PM you with some questions.

If your worried about not having any HMS/Plastics, don't worry! PM Arupaeo asking if you can get anything from him at the August 12th tournament. If you can't, then I'm sorry because your out of luck Unhappy
also anyone got a extra hms ripcord
Can i judge as well?
so will you be doing plastics as well? if you arent i cant participate, dont have hms only plastics.
(Jul. 31, 2012  6:05 AM)Yourself XD Wrote: Can i judge as well?
so will you be doing plastics as well? if you arent i cant participate, dont have hms only plastics.
(Jul. 26, 2012  8:31 PM)Tech Wrote: It'll be both
:P

I don't have any plastics, so I don't know how the Plastics part will work out lol. If anyone has any I can borrow, that would be greatly appreciated.

Bear in mind, this might not even happen, because we only have 4 confirmed participants. Tell your friends! Tell everyone lol! I'll send out a mass PM either now or in the morning.

Also, PMing Ginga Blader#1, BirdLover Yourself XD, and aj_the_elite now with questions.