Maple Story

There's already a 17x in Mardia I believe, and I have been playing since before that server existed. I mean.. for god's sake, I thought I trained a lot you know?

People say I don't have a life.. that's probably two people taking shifts or something. If I had that capability I could have passed up Suuushi before the player quit. Tongue_out
What's your base dex? It seems that you're either low dex, or waiting for a Craven Grin
53+57 for a total of 110
Oh cool! I'm gunna have to use that. Tongue_out
I'm not sure if they updated it, but you can change your name around by making some letters capitals (DeUsVirIi) to make the image change.

Anyways I'm probably missing out on 2x exp which I was planning to play through, but carp it, I'm happy I'm not wasting my christmas holiday playing it.
I don't really get on anymore, and I've gotten so careless of my damage that I use subis primarily instead of tobis (which I could afford).
Any of you guys play on the private server OdinMS? It's not 100% complete, but I think it's better than MS since you don't need to grind as much because of the 8x experience and drop rates.
nahhhhhhh
Part of the fun in Maple is interacting with strangers (friends). Odin probably doesn't have as many players as GMS.

FINALLY LEBEL 80. PIRATE SETTTTTT
Bump because I am now addicted to this MMO

i'm a level 16 swordsman -__-;;

I feel like starting a new and regaining all that lost EXP i could've had if I didn't leave maple island so early
lol.

A short while back I tried playing this game again, on encouragement from classmates. This time, I actually managed to sustain interest for two days before getting sick of it.
There's private servers now so anyone tired of grinding can enjoy it more I guess? I've tried making my own, but I got stuck on setting up NPCs so I quit... for now anyways.
Isn't there supposed to be a DS version coming out sometime?
I use to play this I was a lv 19 Bowman on Windia
Ichida Wrote:Isn't there supposed to be a DS version coming out sometime?

I heard there's not even online play with this, but that was a while ago. Not sure what's been updated since I haven't kept track.
Well, I looked it up. Supposedly it's an action RPG based off the MMO, but it should have some online features.
Hmm I don't think I'll pick this up anyways, but you never know lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5bFFM11tC0M
One weird advert, but whatever works, I guess.
No way am I even going to touch that game. It looks so much worse than the online counterpart, and even the online one isn't that great.

I'm addicted though Unhappy
I made a new character, a level 11 mage. I'm addicted Pinching_eyes
so what's happened between christmas and now ?
Showa, Maple Anniversary, new Trade System allowing you to get NX by selling items, yay?
i made an acount. im a lvl 25 bowman. any one want to meet up and kill stuff. scania
I actually played this again for about two days a couple weeks ago to see what the Pirate class was like. Got bored by level 15 haha
Pirates only get fun in 3rd/4th job. I had a 117 Marauder and it was pretty cool.