Maple Story

Wow! a MS thread!
I play in Bera
my ign is DistantSmiIe
Fell free to add meh xD
(Jun. 04, 2009  2:09 AM)Commie Wrote: Pirates only get fun in 3rd/4th job. I had a 117 Marauder and it was pretty cool.

There is no way that MS would keep me entertained long enough to reach that level.
(Jun. 04, 2009  2:48 AM)Kei Wrote: There is no way that MS would keep me entertained long enough to reach that level.

don't speak until you get past 40 Wink
leveling is really easy these days. you could get to level 100 in like, a month.
not to mention i'm fairly certain there's a 25% increase in EXP, which is going to become permanent.
top that with all the 2x exp events, and then 2x exp cards..yea.
(Jun. 04, 2009  3:30 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: don't speak until you get past 40 Wink
leveling is really easy these days. you could get to level 100 in like, a month.
not to mention i'm fairly certain there's a 25% increase in EXP, which is going to become permanent.
top that with all the 2x exp events, and then 2x exp cards..yea.

I did! My previous main character was level 42 before I quit.

An permanent increase in EXP would be great. I don't remember there being that many events for 2x EXP when I played frequently.
Well Nexon is going through many changes to appeal to a broader crowd and that includes making some of their more popular games easier to succeed in.

Now if only they brought back Kartrider :{
Popkart is really confusing :{
(Jun. 04, 2009  3:34 AM)Kei Wrote: I did! My previous main character was level 42 before I quit.

An permanent increase in EXP would be great. I don't remember there being that many events for 2x EXP when I played frequently.

Yeahh, all it comes down to is knowing where to train effectively I guess. Not saying you didn't know what you were doing, lol. But at level 42 I was getting like 75% an hour on double EXP, so leveling was really easy.
Well MS has its good and bad parts I'm really just waiting for Time Temple and KoC.
(Jun. 04, 2009  1:53 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: Yeahh, all it comes down to is knowing where to train effectively I guess. Not saying you didn't know what you were doing, lol. But at level 42 I was getting like 75% an hour on double EXP, so leveling was really easy.

That's like kinda slow...

More 2x exp/drop events and GM events are going to come on soon because it's summer time. I don't play anymore, but it seems MS has become pretty cool, but still doesn't compare to the old days when 50k was so much to me and a lvl 70 was a pro.
(Jun. 05, 2009  6:18 PM)Commie Wrote: That's like kinda slow...

More 2x exp/drop events and GM events are going to come on soon because it's summer time. I don't play anymore, but it seems MS has become pretty cool, but still doesn't compare to the old days when 50k was so much to me and a lvl 70 was a pro.

maybe it was more, i'm not sure..it was almost a year ago.
on my assassin i was leveling every 2 hours at level 66.
My Spearman has been at 64 for like a year now Unhappy
You should level it to 70. But then you may want to play more to get all those cool new skills.
Yeah my spearman is stuck at 60.
I would LOVE to get him to level 70 but all my money is on my assassin, and he's at level 66. I haven't much free time at all lately so I can't start back up.
any1 still play? i wanna kill ppl now......im a lv 41 hunter, joey07854, scarnia, LES KILL STUFF
this game has changed so much in the worse way possible
the game is still fun. i get to kill stuff.. WHO DOSENT LIKE DESTROYING STUFF!??!?! also in the cash shop theres something called a dragon disc............ITS A BEYBLADE THE RESEMBLANCE IS AMAZING....i think its dragoon F
HornyElmo
130 Night Lord
Bellocan

I quit last year.
I am lvl 73, i only play 30 mins t an hour a day, sometimes 2 hrs.

I stopped playing for 2 week.. focusing on beyblade
Oh god, haha.
I remember wasting money on this NX cash. (Even though spending money on beyblades isn't wasting money(?)

Anyways, Level 63 bandit in bera, quit a good two years ago.
Ye, i wasted 48 dollars for 40k nx cash.. (B4 I EVEN KNEW ABOUT METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE) I'm now bored since its so hard to lvl up.... My friends quit, so i dont chat much in it either.
I think I spent somewhere near $100. Most of it was spent on 2x EXP and store permits. I was eventually able to convert meso profit into NX through the Trade system and I stopped spending money on the game. The amount of grind that you need to do in the game is ridiculous... leeching was the only way I was able to get from 115 to 120.

I might want to get back into this game and start over again once the Big Bang patch comes out. EXP is going to decrease by around 80%, and classes will be balanced out. From what I've heard, it's great.
I tried this out and got bored in a few minutes :0
No 2-D games for me Unhappy
Started again a few months ago. I used to play around four or five years ago, it's so much easier to level now!
I know! In the last month lvled from 60-72 on my Ice/Lighting Wiz. Yes, Big Bang looks great... I can't wiat until Dragon's nest come out though. It looks epic. Reminds me of maplestory acept in 3-D.
i used to play this game alot...but it is kinda dead to me know and my account has been inactive for almost 2 years now...maybe more. all my friends either stopped using thier old characters or just didnt go on anymore. i loved being a bowman, but the game was getting ruined by all the new jobs...and quests were always a pain in the carp to do.

i gotta say though. barlog attacks on the boats were always funny as hell!

i forget if my bowman reached lvl 40 or not...probobly 38 or 39
btw anyone notice that beyblade looking thing in the Cash-Shop??? i wonder if they still sell it...i wasnt a thief so i didnt buy it
is any 1 one line right now im shunzami... buddy me plz