Maple Story

Maplestory thread! >Tongue_out

OMG, there's going to be a TCG for maple. Lmao. Made by Wizard too.

link
I haven't had anytime to hack at all lol

There some free promo cs item code by watching something there, but they ran out of it.
the codes work fine, and there are plenty of codes, as far as I know

I managed to get one of those items (it's a card effect) yesterday. It's not that great though.
Did they restock or something? When I did it, they e-mailed me saying they were out. I can't stand to watch it again though haha
I'm not sure if they just ran out, or if they had too many requests at once.

It's not worth it getting one though, IMO
A MapleStory TCG? Wow, what next? It does look pretty cool though.

I don't play MS a whole lot anymore though. D:
I have a 70 hermit and 45 Cleric, but I don't really play hardcore anymore. I just go on every once a while
Haha, my highest is a level 42 Cleric, level 22 Magician is my second highest followed by a number of level 10-15s in various Jobs.
I've never hit 70 yet... maybe if I didn't make a ton of dudes I could have made it lol

My highest is a 64 Spearman followed by a 59 I/L Wizard or w/e. I also have a 5x Crusader with several <30 characters.
I used to play a fair bit, never enough to get to third job, but I have a 60 spearman and 51 assassin.

This game is actually a lot of fun, you get drawn in/addicted pretty fast.
I tried to quit but I find myself playing a new character every time. Infact I'm playing a mage on Mardia right now in my spare time. D:
Idk if you guys know but there is a maple story anime as well but i don't like maple story all like that the MMORPG was dumb to me. It was something mad for little kids not for people who play hardcore MMORPG like warcraft lineage etc...
Dranzer206 Wrote:Idk if you guys know but there is a maple story anime as well but i don't like maple story all like that the MMORPG was dumb to me. It was something mad for little kids not for people who play hardcore MMORPG like warcraft lineage etc...

Says someone on a Beyblade forum. XD I'm amazed spinning tops is HARDCORE enough for you.

Maplestory DS doesn't have online. Discuss. http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/11/09/maple...res-about/
Tamer Brad Wrote:Maplestory DS doesn't have online. Discuss. http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/11/09/maple...res-about/

The main thing that would make most people want that game isn't included, wow. I bet the Wi-Fi components they mentioned will only be like trading and PvP. It'll be interesting to see how this game turns out though.
I'm pretty sure the simple fact of having more than one player simultaneously on the map is the redeeming factor of this game.
A card game?? that sounds lame and I never found Maplestory to be that fun.
Dranzer206 Wrote:Idk if you guys know but there is a maple story anime as well but i don't like maple story all like that the MMORPG was dumb to me. It was something mad for little kids not for people who play hardcore MMORPG like warcraft lineage etc...

Actually, Maplestory is more hardcore friendly and less casual friendly. Every "hardcore" MMORPG requires massive grinding, and that's what Maplestory is Chocked.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Maplestory DS doesn't have online. Discuss. http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/11/09/maple...res-about/

They just lost around half of their possible sales, I'd say.
Maplestory DS is going to suck anyway.
From what I've seen they've basically changed the whole game around,
to make it a lot worse. Giving you level 100 weapons at level 20, ect.
I don't think a lot of people have high hopes for it..but it should bring money in for Nexon, because it's been said that they are running low on money because Maplestory caught on so fast, probably pretty hard to keep up.
More money for Nexon should hopefully lead to new content in the actual game.
That's probably why they are making kids make commercials for them and releasing a TCG.
Ichida Wrote:

They just lost around half of their possible sales, I'd say.

I'd say more than half. Did anyone else want this game for any other reason?
so tonights a big day. with this patch comes world change cards.
if they end up being cheap, we should consider trying to get all of the BBF members on one server. that would be pretty cool Smile
im gonna play again over christmas break since ill be around home alot anyway. there are 2x exp events coming up (all day long!), so i was planning on stacking those with 2x exp cards so i can actually hit level 70..! im pretty pumped.

if anyone else still plays or is gonna start back up (like me), please post.
WORLD CHANGE CARDS?! Where the hell have I been? I might just start playing again because of that Grin
yeah, they only got leaked a few days ago..the patch was today. Smile
they also got me inspired to play again
I'm staying in Bello, unless any of the friends I have there decide to move. I might consider moving a character to Bera though, just because one of my friends at school plays in Bera.
Gah, I haven't been keeping up with the Bey-community, so I lost track of the migration that it encounters every so often when the staff members get bored. xD

Anyyyyyywayssss.. I play MapleStory (if anyone didn't know that already).

117 Hermit on Scania:

[Image: dgaamokeffpjaombchjpehhsl1.gif]

IGN: DeusVirII
Equips:
Zakum Helmet: 15 STR, 17 DEX, 15 INT, 15 LUK
Blue Sauna Robe: +17 DEX
Green Gony Shoes: +7 DEX
Moonstar Earrings: +10 DEX
Pink Adventurer Cape: +2 Weapon Attack +6 DEX
Brown Workgloves: +12 Weapon Attack
Blue Scarab: +51 Weapon Attack +7 LUK
Steely Throwing Stars x10: +25 Weapon Attack

Been playing since February which, to my knowledge is when I closed down my old website (lightningrevolver.net [if anyone remembers that]).

iTCG cards carp up the market, there's these new gloves called Storm Caster gloves with 5 Weapon Attack on them to begin with and 5 slots for scrolling. This impacted the price on attack gloves putting my 12 Attack glove down the drain in terms of price. Went from 90mil when I bought it to 45-50mil range in selling price now. It's so stupid because I worked my carp off merchanting to buy the damn thing.

Now there are a lot of 15+ attack gloves since you can 60% the glove to 15 attack without the risk that 10%/30% give. Another thing that the iTCG has done as given us items that sell in the FM that we can use to make these equips and such.

I got some of the cards and I get 2 Gelt Chocolates (120 Weapon Attack potions), a Red Chair, a Husky Pet (only lasts a month so my white bunny lasts longer still), dark matter (exclusive iTCG item used to make other items), and I think that's it. Got the cards as a gift for Christmas.

I'm losing interest in MapleStory quickly, and it's rather depressing really since 4th-Job + Leafre is suppose to come out Jan. 15th. In order to be 4th-Job you must be level 120 and above, so I'm a measly 250% away from that (which is probably 5-8 days of hardcore training if I can get my act together and do it). 4th-Job introduces a new area with a LOT of higher level monsters for players above 120, and even some places for level 70+.

I just want to do the quests and get the initial skills and then wait it out and hunt down the books for the other skills. There will be a lot of drama in the Zakum Alter because of this patch, so I'll be staying away from there for now, until it clears up.

More people coming to Scania then leaving, kinda pisses me off, I'm tempted to switch to a different world so that the Himes won't be so damn crowded and I can actually do some efficient training. >.>

So yeah.. ~
Gasp

I want to restart my hermit now. AP resets pl0x.

I have 8 str Chocked

And I'm pretty sure Himes is always pretty crowded, in many servers (besides the new ones, maybe?).