Many new Beyblade Burst names.

Since there is a high chance that those names will be those of the Beyblades included in the releases in fall that we already know of, I will post them all here in order not to occupy too much space in this forum.

We can expect:
Beast Behemoth
Fang Fenrir
Gigant Gaia
Lost Longinus

One of them is probably the Balance type Beyblade that is the prize of the B-67 Random Booster, for instance.
Quote:Lost Longinus

[Image: teltdtguiwmqdofobas6.png]

Excellent. Cool names all around.
"lost longious"

I don't know, something about that name just screams "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL!"
Fang Fenrir getting a fang leone vibe

Fang Fenrir getting a fang leone vibe from it

Fang Fenrir getting a fang leone vibe from it
(Jul. 26, 2016  4:15 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Fang Fenrir getting a fang leone vibe

Well, fenrir is canid in appearance, and leone, lending to Lion, is also of a similar stance.
Yay, fenrir, the bey we almost got in zero g!!! Yay!!
i really hope Fang Fenrir is one of them.
i kind of want lost longinus to have an evangelion EVA theme.

4 new layer letters used, only 3 more to go.

i really want all these to have new drivers 4 new drivers, just to see what TT does after they run out of letters for a certain part.

all the names sound epic
The wikipedia page linked in the OP suggests that it's a historical name but also most known for being the spear that impaled Jesus while on the cross. I knew it was a legendary spear but that seems a bit serious and religious a backstory.
What if, because of the religious context of longinus, Hasbro changes the name.
(Jul. 26, 2016  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: One of them is probably the Balance type Beyblade that is the prize of the B-67 Random Booster, for instance.

Isn't Draciel S the prize in that Random Booster?
(Jul. 26, 2016  3:02 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2016  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: One of them is probably the Balance type Beyblade that is the prize of the B-67 Random Booster, for instance.

Isn't Draciel S the prize in that Random Booster?

No:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-67-Ra...pid1334300
Although, I suppose the title is misleading, but Draciel S is the only new Beyblade we know of in that Random Booster for the moment, and probably the one we look forward to the most as well.
Oh right. The name of the thread certainly made that confusing, I won't lie. I also completely missed that post...
I thought Baldur was the Beyblade representing the letter "B". I guess that means Amaterios isn't the "A" Beyblade either then huh?
(Jul. 26, 2016  4:51 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: I thought Baldur was the Beyblade representing the letter "B". I guess that means Amaterios isn't the "A" Beyblade either then huh?

Amaterios is officially spelled with the alpha symbol (αmaterios) and Baldur with the beta symbol (βaldur).
(Jul. 26, 2016  4:51 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: I thought Baldur was the Beyblade representing the letter "B". I guess that means Amaterios isn't the "A" Beyblade either then huh?

We said countless of times that it is not an A, it is an alpha, and the same goes for Baldur: the proper way to write it is with a beta letter, not a B. These two Beyblades are not disrupting the main releases' alphabet at all.
Same reason we actively have Aero and Armed, Boost and Bumper, Assault and Accel, and Bite and Blow running alongside each other. Using alpha and beta is a little odd, but it's their way of releasing special parts that won't distrupt the alphabetical releases.
Longinus is horrible as name!Children will enjoy it?
TT can change its name?
Awesome. I knew that there will be Beast Behemoth and Fang Fenrir! ^___^
What if they gave F2 the Needle driver to make up for Phantom Fenrir not being released? Tongue_out

Seriously though, all those names sound awesome. Can't wait to see pics of them they're eventually shown off.
(Jul. 26, 2016  9:20 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Longinus is horrible as name!Children will enjoy it?
TT can change its name?

These words don't carry the same weight in Japan that they do elsewhere. There's no reason to see it differently than any other mythological reference in Beyblade, of which there are countless ones. I doubt they really considered the connection with the crucifixion. (Although Metal Fight Beyblade showed Moses parting the Red Sea with a Beyblade.)
(Jul. 26, 2016  9:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2016  9:20 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Longinus is horrible as name!Children will enjoy it?
TT can change its name?

These words don't carry the same weight in Japan that they do elsewhere. There's no reason to see it differently than any other mythological reference in Beyblade, of which there are countless ones. I doubt they really considered the connection with the crucifixion. (Although Metal Fight Beyblade showed Moses parting the Red Sea with a Beyblade.)

when i dont remember that
(Jul. 26, 2016  10:57 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2016  9:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
TT can change its name?

when i dont remember that

I think it was either in the Lightning L-Drago or Nemesis flashback/explanation. It's pretty ridiculous :P