[Manila, Philippines] BeyDay Thunderground, May 27, 2012

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

UPDATE!!! A PASSPORT-ONLY SIDE EVENT USING ZERO-G STADIUMS FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A BRAND NEW GUARDIAN REVIZER 130SB!!!

[Image: beyday-thunderground-albergus-small.jpg]

[Image: beyday-back-small.jpg]

BEYDAY THUNDERGROUND
May 27, Sunday, 2pm-6pm
Albergus Restaurant, Capitol Hills Drive
Old Balara Diliman, Quezon City

1. zionson
2. Atongits
3. bandoman
4. Juro Maximus
5. zrialkilla
6. joshjugo
7. ‎Marcoy
8. zargonator
9. JD Villafuerte**
10. FilipinoBlades

Standard Tournament Rules
Round Robin (below 12 players) or Round Robin Block Format (12 players and up)
Prize Support: Zero-G beyblades for Top 2 (or 3 if we get over 12 participants) finishers

SPECIAL BeyDay Raffle - Passport Holders get a chance to win a Zero-G beyblade!

**still need to register on WBO site

HELP SPREAD THE WORD! GET MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN THE TOURNAMENT!
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO HELP:

FLYERS
1) Download the flyer PDF from the link below
2) Print it (back-to-back) on Letter size paper
3) Cut it into four pieces
4) Distribute at local tournaments!

Here's the local tournament schedule:
Toys R' Us Ermita –
May 19, 20, 26 and 27, 2012
Toys R' Us Galleria
Toytown Alabang

BEYDAY PHILIPPINES FLYER

FACEBOOK
1) Grab the images above
2) Share them on Facebook
3) Tag your friends who play the game!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

WELCOME TO WBO's Organized Play, fellow Filipino Bladers. It's about time! Looking forward to listing you guys in the Asian Ranking.

Anyway, I'll move this into Official Events.

Good Luck, and may the best bladers win !!!!!!
See you there guys! Smile
Good work mr. Zionson you made every filipino member here proud. May the best blader win
I can help spread the word, me and my team have successfully made tournaments at local tournaments at Ermita And Festival, I am also happy if I could be one of the arbitters (judges) for the tournament if you still dont have one....
i think volunteer judges would be great! thanks for the support! Filipino bladers UNITE!Smile
hope this method be responsible for making the phillipines forum
(May. 20, 2012  1:21 PM)Gamabunta Wrote: hope this method be responsible for making the phillipines forum

It will definitely help a lot. We know that the Philippines have a lot of potential, and Neil Anpol Beley is even here, so he would surely appreciate not having to write in English.
Is it true that top 5 winners can get 3 beyblades that they want and my Basalt Combo is Ready
even i spread the word here in my town and the flyer i paste it everywere and i see many here knows beyblade a lot.
(May. 21, 2012  6:46 AM)FilipinoBlades Wrote: Is it true that top 5 winners can get 3 beyblades that they want and my Basalt Combo is Ready
As awesome as that sounds, that's just not true. I'm
not sure where you got your information. There's no entry fee so really the prizes are coming straight out of my pocket for now. So top finishers (top 2 or 3 depending on how many players we get) will get a Zero-G beyblade from the selection available. To encourage Passport sign ups, all Passport holders will be entered into a raffle to win one Zero-G beyblade.
Can we purchase WBO Passports during the event here in The Philippines?? Since none of us really have our own WBO passports except for my fellow Filippino Blader, Neil Anpol Beley
(May. 21, 2012  2:43 PM)Mega Blader Wrote: Can we purchase WBO Passports during the event here in The Philippines?? Since none of us really have our own WBO passports except for my fellow Filippino Blader, Neil Anpol Beley
Yes.
even i am im not attending but i ask mr. Zionson to buy m a pasport i already have my P450.
So ... who wants to win a Guardian Revizer 160SB? Smile

Passport Holders can join a side event on May 27 for a token fee of P100 ($2.30) to get a chance to win the latest Zero-G beyblade released last May 19. This stamina/defense bey has an interesting spin track and performance tip you won't find anywhere else! Plus, the Revizer chrome wheel rivals the Saramanda in weight!

Overall, one of the most desirable Zero-G beys to date!

If you're a Passport holder (remember, you can get a passport on the event itself!), you can join this side event for a chance to see who's tops in Zero-G!

[Image: guardian-revizer-01.jpg]
i would like the reviser
how many years could pasport last?
you could also enter in beylotto with a passport am i right or wrong.
(May. 23, 2012  11:07 AM)Gamabunta Wrote: i would like the reviser
how many years could pasport last?
you could also enter in beylotto with a passport am i right or wrong.
1) The Passport is good for one (1) year.
2) You don't need a passport to enter the BeyLotto. all players who participate in a BeyDay event are automatically entered but the top three places are reserved for passport holders.
how can we buy a pass port ?
you can buy a pasport in any wbo oficial event like beyday for P450.
or you can order in the site just click the pasport button and if you have paypal click the subscribe button inside.
(May. 23, 2012  12:18 PM)jiggy Wrote: how can we buy a pass port ?
You can do it online (preferred) by clicking the Passport link up top and donating via PayPal. Or you can pay P450 on BeyDay or at any WBO event and you'll be endorsed for Passport subscription.
just like what i and mr. Zionson said
and update just to let everyone know the first thread in the phillipines forum would be written in tagalog.
hmm. Hope many more members here would join from PHILLIPPINES.
pasports are realy useful you can get a START DASH SET OF ZERO G in here with pasport
I have one of those super control bey blade can I use it in the tournament its also original
or I will be out of the game till the game ends
as long as its in the hybrid wheel series and original you can use it or maybe ask mr. Zionson