[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around?

lol. nope. according to my lit and writting teacher, "this school is professional. you guys are going to be professional animators/film makers. you will rarely get days off... especially when you're working in the occupational field... you have to get used to it...."
oh wow.at least it counts down the road lol
long island? i cant go all the way there Unhappy so i guess cant go.
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:10 AM)ShadowVampj Wrote: long island? i cant go all the way there Unhappy so i guess cant go.

same here
me too
Damn long island? I hope im able to conivnce my parents >.>
lo. but thesilverblader... don;t you already live on Long Island?
no i live in jersey
ahh, yeah, that's right. my bad. XD
ohh well those who can come and see this post, plz pm me
does any blader live in New York?
A bunch are scattered in and around NYC and outer boroughs. Some in NJ and they are close enough to come to NYC tournaments sometimes.
im NY, in the bronx so me going to long island is a total hassle.
ok if i can change the location I'll let you know
Hey, if the location changed to Long Island, wouldn't it make more sense to change the topic title to say [Long Island, New York]?
UPDATE: Japan-toys just shipped my stadium and prizes.

EDIT: I'm looking for BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L-Drago Version for myself. Use your resources. Help me!
Soo, the prizes and stadium came in today. I will start my venue hunt tomorrow.
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:34 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Soo, the prizes and stadium came in today. I will start my venue hunt tomorrow.

awesome wut spots r u lookin 4 the tournament to take place in?
I am not sure about any of the information for this tournament. Where is the exact location? What time? What is the date?
he hasn't decided yet. he said he's still looking for an indoor venue (according to cye at the last tourney)
Hey guys. Sorry I kind of dropped off the map for while. School started back up and I've been really busy. I'm still working on the venue problem. Sorry for the wait.
nah, it's cool take ur time. we're just glad that dani's providing tournaments as we're waiting for yours. =) no rush. plus, it'll be warmer soon enough so an indoor venue isn't really necessary.
Question. Do I count as a "Manhatten Blader"? NYC is a lot closer and easier accessible to me compared to places like New Brunswick in New Jersey. I'm in the Jersey City, Hoboken area, but I like to think of Manhatten as my second home.

Also, I prefer staying in Manhatten than anywhere else. Roughly around W33rd St. to W59th St./Columbus Circle and Time Warner Center.
lol. well, manhattan blader doesn't really mean u have to live in manhattan. I live in long island which is an hour train ride away from manhattan. just as long as ur capable of going to manhattan, ur good. =)