[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around?

Heckscher Playground like usual.
We need maybe 4 more now since Cronus can maybe come

Sunday August 7th at Heckscher park. Who else can go we need like 4-5 more.

Playground not park
Ah, nevermind.... just found out my grandparents are coming over this Sunday, can't make it.
I can go
Alright, four more!
(Aug. 03, 2016  8:35 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Alright, four more!

I'll go for sure if u do one
Woo! Just three more people!
And my brother

Well actually I only live in NJ so idk how easy tjat will be but put me on the confirmation list anyway
Again I'll be hosting a tournament at Liberty State Park (The one right by New York City) sometime soon, if anyone's interested go to the New Jersey Thread, you'll see it. If you are unsure where it is go on the map, punch in 07305.

(Aug. 03, 2016  2:48 PM)AFresnics117 Wrote: We need maybe 4 more now since Cronus can maybe come

Sunday August 7th at Heckscher park. Who else can go we need like 4-5 more.

Playground not park

Will you be attending my tournament? I know you asked me about it sometime ago.
(For the New Yorkers) if anyone needs to know,33rd st path train will take you to Newport, then from there go find the Hudson Bergen Light Rail (very close, right in front of Newport Mall), find the WEST SIDE AVE train across from the mall and it will take you to Liberty State Park.
(Aug. 10, 2016  2:04 AM)DECEPTICON Wrote: (For the New Yorkers) if anyone needs to know,33rd st path train will take you to Newport, then from there go find the Hudson Bergen Light Rail (very close, right in front of Newport Mall), find the WEST SIDE AVE train across from the mall and it will take you to Liberty State Park.

You should worry about confirming your tournament first!
Okay guys, let's try this again? How many of you can we get together for a tournament on August 21st?
(Aug. 11, 2016  3:38 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Okay guys, let's try this again? How many of you can we get together for a tournament on August 21st?

bruh just join mine

(Aug. 11, 2016  3:38 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Okay guys, let's try this again? How many of you can we get together for a tournament on August 21st?

it's on the 20th
Cye has been in the community for over a decade. You haven't even proposed an event nor been given permission to host on behalf of the WBO.
Sorry! I can't make it out to Jersey on that Saturday.

Hopefully we can get enough people this time around! @[Leone 7] @[Wombat] @[Yami] @[Team Meteor] @[YONYC] @[Cronus] @[AFresnics117]

Sidenote: I hadn't realized it's been that long since I started playing beyblade.
Sorry, but I won't be able to go to this event. I was only in New York for that one weekend. There's a good chance that I'll be there again sometime next summer, so if I have a free day then I'll be sure to let you guys know.

Alternatively, if this doesn't work out, maybe some of you would consider attending the MD Event on the 20th?
(Aug. 11, 2016  6:35 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Sorry! I can't make it out to Jersey on that Saturday.

Hopefully we can get enough people this time around! @[Leone 7] @[Wombat] @[Yami] @[Team Meteor] @[YONYC] @[Cronus] @[AFresnics117]

Sidenote: I hadn't realized it's been that long since I started playing beyblade.
i can't go to newjersey only nyc
Sorry

I could of but it's to late now
I'll be in NY around Thanksgiving if anyone wants to host then.
Anyone in the ny region still get together to play? I just moved back to nj recently and im looking for people to sin tops with!
Just a heads up that anyone who wants to host is free to propose an event like anyone else Smile
(Oct. 02, 2016  4:35 AM)lawesomeness Wrote: Anyone in the ny region still get together to play? I just moved back to nj recently and im looking for people to sin tops with!

I'm still herre
Any chance at getting enough people for a tournament on October 22nd? I want to play at least once before it gets too cold.
(Oct. 06, 2016  12:07 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Any chance at getting enough people for a tournament on October 22nd? I want to play at least once before it gets too cold.

I just sent a BeyMap boost.
Thanks Kai-V!