Making a "tanky" Bey

Hiya! newbie here looking to maybe buy a beyblade Grin taking a break from 40k/minis and well always loved this game! I may even try to start a local vegas scene!! (I made a thread for that in the communities section. SO anyway I always loved being the tank, the immovable wall, the iron shield, what have you and was wondering if I could do that for this? To be honest I've been out of this for a looooooooong time, talking like when metal was first launched. So help me find/build/buy a tank!?
Spriggan Requiem 0Bump Bearing

Seriously, just look at this video: https://youtu.be/RaBEo48INnE
(Note, Spriggan Requiem is a Dual Rotation Beyblade and it was set to Left spin throughout the whole video and the beginning was against Nightmare Longinus (A Left Spin Beyblade) so it was a worst case scenario)
Another tank that deserves trying
Winning Valkyrie 0bump octa
(Apr. 28, 2018  2:30 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: I suggest getting Emporer Forneus

Why's that? Is it a pretty good tank?

(Apr. 28, 2018  2:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Spriggan Requiem 0Bump Bearing
Seriously, just look at this video: https://youtu.be/RaBEo48INnE
(Note, Spriggan Requiem is a Dual Rotation Beyblade and it was set to Left spin throughout the whole video and the beginning was against Nightmare Longinus (A Left Spin Beyblade) so it was a worst case scenario)

Is this combination sold like how all beyblades are sold? or do i gotta get multiple blades for different parts? Just asking, like I said I've been out of it for a long time lol I remember having the original dragoon, and trying out the noticeably smaller metal beyblades back in like 08 or something.

SO to make sure I understand, Spriggan Requiem is the top part, 0bump i imagine is the weight disk, and bearing is the bottom tip?

(Apr. 28, 2018  6:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Another tank that deserves trying

Again same questions as above , is this a combo i can buy or do I need to get it by pieces? also any video of the combo in action? Not trying to be super competitive crazy just wanna have fun
you need to get the combo piece by piece
Arc Bahamut 0/7Bump/glaive Bearing/Atomic

Arc Bahamut,7,Bump,atomic and bearing you can get with the God Customize set,you can get Glaive with Kreis Satan or Blast Jinnius and you can get 0 with Spriggan Requiem or Emperor Forneus
wV.0U.Yd is a brute!

but for pure “tank” i’d say
wV.0B.bite

(only because octa will cost you $1000 to get)
(Apr. 28, 2018  8:13 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: wV.0U.Yd is a brute!

wV.0B.bite

Bite is pretty expensive too,almost all the Rare Bey Get parts are
(Apr. 28, 2018  9:27 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

wV.0B.bite

Bite is pretty expensive too,almost all the Rare Bey Get parts are

$60 vs. $1000

bite is not cheap, but it’s in an entirely different category from octa
Spriggan Requiem is a great source for parts. It comes with a spin-stealing layer that can take up most hits, it has a heavy disc, and a driver that has three modes for whatever you want it to do. If you happen to get other beys, you can make some great tanks.

Another tanky bey is Screw Trident. It has a great layer, that can absorb impacts so it doesn't take very much damage and barely moves. It has a disc that is double-edged (for every good thing, there is a bad thing to it as well), being 8 having good weight distribution at the cost of burst resistance. There is also Bump, the heaviest frame available. The thing that brings the bey's potential downhill is the driver, Wedge. It has low friction, giving it a lot of stamina, but it's unbalanced, wasting all potential stamina.

My last tanky bey example is Alter Chronos. It's layer can switch modes from unbalanced to balanced, making it mostly unpredictable to opponents. The 6 disc is one of the lightest discs there is, so it's meh. Meteor is the second best frame for attack types because it is jagged and heavy. The driver is Trans, which can switch from Attack to Stamina mode. Both modes are great, and you can use them on other beys to create a good balance bey.
(Apr. 29, 2018  12:53 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: My last tanky bey example is Alter Chronos. It's layer can switch modes from unbalanced to balanced, making it mostly unpredictable to opponents. The 6 disc is one of the lightest discs there is, so it's meh. Meteor is the second best frame for attack types because it is jagged and heavy. The driver is Trans, which can switch from Attack to Stamina mode. Both modes are great, and you can use them on other beys to create a good balance bey.
Just adding something, the stamina mode has very little surface area and can be knocked over easily.
Thanks for all the replies. WOW! I didn't realize beyblades could cost that much at all O.o; why is that? Richieboi why do you say Emperor Forneus?

wV.0B.bite

Whats the first option? Not hip to the lingo yet.
winning valkyrie layer
zero disc
under frame
yard driver
(Apr. 28, 2018  6:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Another tank that deserves trying

Not everyone has octa
(May. 02, 2018  3:22 AM)Crimson Chin Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2018  6:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Another tank that deserves trying

Not everyone has octa

That's why I cannot try it. So it remains a request
(May. 06, 2018  2:50 AM)Takeno Wrote: Take it, its hard to come by?

It's a part from a Exclusive bey. It's the heaviest driver available. It's rare, so it costs a lot.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Orichalcum_Outer_Octa
(Apr. 29, 2018  7:21 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: winning valkyrie layer
zero disc
under frame
yard driver

(May. 06, 2018  5:40 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  2:50 AM)Takeno Wrote: Take it, its hard to come by?

It's a part from a Exclusive bey. It's the heaviest driver available. It's rare, so it costs a lot.

AH! is that the 1k beyblade or something that was mentioned earlier
(May. 06, 2018  11:56 PM)Takeno Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  7:21 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: winning valkyrie layer
zero disc
under frame
yard driver

(May. 06, 2018  5:40 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: It's a part from a Exclusive bey. It's the heaviest driver available. It's rare, so it costs a lot.

AH! is that the 1k beyblade or something that was mentioned earlier

Yeah. It's not 1k though, it's around $100-200 (pretty expensive for a top)
(May. 07, 2018  5:08 AM)TheBOI Wrote: Nemesis

That's a attack bey, not a tank (as in Defense or Stamina)

like LordLOLs said, twin Nemesis is not a tank. It's primary use is to tornado stall or destabilize opponents.

unless you are talking about diablo Nemesis then wrong generation.
(May. 07, 2018  12:26 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:

That's a attack bey, not a tank (as in Defense or Stamina)

It's more of a balance type and it's the heaviest ever