Making a bey

hey does anyone know how i can make my own bey it would be very helpful and i already have a name Serpentine
Well Venom and Poison are already taken. Try Slither or Fang?
i asked how to make a bey NOT NAME SUGGESTIONS!!!
(Sep. 23, 2019  3:26 AM)pika2442 Wrote: i asked how to make a bey NOT NAME SUGGESTIONS!!!

Your post was a little misleading.
(Sep. 23, 2019  3:26 AM)pika2442 Wrote: i asked how to make a bey NOT NAME SUGGESTIONS!!!

Jeez don't be so rude lol
Well I don’t really understand your question. Why are you unable to make one?
(Sep. 23, 2019  2:57 AM)pika2442 Wrote: hey does anyone know how i can make my own bey it would be very helpful and i already have a name Serpentine

If you have one, call your local library and ask if they have a 3D printer. If they don't, shapeways is an option
well i want my own design and a disc and tip
(Sep. 23, 2019  10:14 PM)pika2442 Wrote: well i want my own design and a disc and tip

Ok. Choose a 3D software(TinkerCAD is free) and make your design. Then, find a place that you can print it at.
whats the material
(Sep. 23, 2019  10:20 PM)pika2442 Wrote: whats the material
Some materials like PLA or ABS should work.
say what now?
(Sep. 23, 2019  10:46 PM)pika2442 Wrote: say what now?
They’re different types of 3D printer plastic filament you can use.
okay got it how do i get a 3d software
(Sep. 23, 2019  10:50 PM)pika2442 Wrote: okay got it how do i get a 3d software
https://www.tinkercad.com/
Make an account. There’s a tutorial on how to use it.
It might break though. I'm currently making a 3D printed layer, Shock Mjonir, for a friend.
ok thank you
Maybe make multiple copies, just in case one shatters. Obviously don't put it up against the heaviest hitters, like Zwei, nL, any mobile bey that exceeds 50 grams (probably)(as plastic filament isn't the most durable). Also try to make it kind of thick and bulky.
got it thanks!
this thread is asking how to make a bey. And wrong area. This should be in random thoughts.
I believe there is some basic burst templates on websites like Tinkercad, I had used it on an engineering project once and it is easy to use.
yeah i checked