Making a Burst Team in NYC (Manhattan)

If anyone lives in the NYC area, I'd like to start a Burst Team (Members at least 14 years of age) based in Manhattan(Upper or Lower) to compete in tri state area tournaments
individually or in groups. Anything can be helpful since this is just in development (Name suggestions, possible members, etc.) I'm also looking to recruit people as co owner(s) or
possible owner(s) of this club.

-Kristo :)

Email (steelredwonder@gmail.com)

Discord (#2885 kris)
I'd be interested perhaps! I'm from Long Island and can't travel easily, but I'd like to be apart of something like this if I could ^^
(Jun. 26, 2018  3:01 AM)yukenta Wrote: I'd be interested perhaps! I'm from Long Island and can't travel easily, but I'd like to be apart of something like this if I could ^^

Cool, maybe once this really gets kicked off we can have a team from each borough :3
I'd like to join! I've needed a team, but not many were perfect for me, but this one shows some promising aspects!
(Jun. 26, 2018  3:28 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: I'd like to join! I've needed a team, but not many were perfect for me, but this one shows some promising aspects!

Great !! and if you know anyone else in the area who would possibly want to join, please, tell them about it as well
I'd love to join!! I've been searching for a long time for a good team but I know this team will go far and will become the best
What r u gonna call ur team the Raging Bulls?! -Avery

Avery Purple999
What r u gonna call ur team the Raging Bulls?! -Avery
Rimshot