Make your underrated parts overrated! Underrated Parts Testing and Discussion Thread

(Oct. 17, 2021  7:15 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Trick is very round and is decently aggresive and still has stamina of Survive (which is better if anything since Eternal/Never are too OP).

I don't really see the point of using it if you have other parts though...
Also there're ridges on Trick so even if its round it'll scrape
And Survive doesn't really have a lot of stamina so being better than it isn't really a huge feat
(Oct. 17, 2021  7:15 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Trick is very round and is decently aggresive and still has stamina of Survive (which is better if anything since Eternal/Never are too OP).

Trick is very round but also incredibly unpredictable, because the whole point of the driver is how erratic its mode changes can be. Once it gets into "aggressive" mode it burns stamina fairly quickly. Other than novelty I don't see any reason to use it over any other driver.
Parts I think are underrated:

Just
Quattro
Devil
Shot
Kick
(Oct. 21, 2021  1:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Parts I think are underrated:

Just
Quattro
Devil
Shot
Kick
I don’t have just, devil, or shot but I agree. I personally think just sucks. Like I don’t have it but from what I’ve seen it sucks, but hey I might think that cause it’s underrated! Quattro is 100% underrated. It’s very tall and can destabilize many things while also having 4 modes! You can choose any of these modes to unlike most modes which require disassembly. I personally like using quattro for limited combos. Devil is basically a more aggressive dynamite so yeah I agree. Shot idk what to say. Kick actually kind of sucks. Like it’s got a nice KO defense mechanism and it can slide from attacks with the plate but it doesn’t have much stamina. And things like unite or keep which already have KO defense also have more things which makes them just way better versions of kick.
In Maryland/VA Quattro has been used a lot. I agree it is really good.
(Oct. 21, 2021  2:18 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

Just
Quattro
Devil
Shot
Kick
I don’t have just, devil, or shot but I agree. I personally think just sucks. Like I don’t have it but from what I’ve seen it sucks, but hey I might think that cause it’s underrated! Quattro is 100% underrated. It’s very tall and can destabilize many things while also having 4 modes! You can choose any of these modes to unlike most modes which require disassembly. I personally like using quattro for limited combos. Devil is basically a more aggressive dynamite so yeah I agree. Shot idk what to say. Kick actually kind of sucks. Like it’s got a nice KO defense mechanism and it can slide from attacks with the plate but it doesn’t have much stamina. And things like unite or keep which already have KO defense also have more things which makes them just way better versions of kick.

rise I know many people including I know this as an extremely powerful part
In the beyblade community besides the few which know about rise's power
it is extremely underrated
(Oct. 21, 2021  2:21 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  2:18 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I don’t have just, devil, or shot but I agree. I personally think just sucks. Like I don’t have it but from what I’ve seen it sucks, but hey I might think that cause it’s underrated! Quattro is 100% underrated. It’s very tall and can destabilize many things while also having 4 modes! You can choose any of these modes to unlike most modes which require disassembly. I personally like using quattro for limited combos. Devil is basically a more aggressive dynamite so yeah I agree. Shot idk what to say. Kick actually kind of sucks. Like it’s got a nice KO defense mechanism and it can slide from attacks with the plate but it doesn’t have much stamina. And things like unite or keep which already have KO defense also have more things which makes them just way better versions of kick.

rise I know many people including I know this as an extremely powerful part
Yep. Rise un-awakened is ok, but it still beats Xtend+ in opposite spin and has great defense. Awakened rise is powerful as well, awakened rise. It’s got top tier LAD so it either draws, or wins in opposite spin unless you give it a bad combo. It’s guard is low to the ground since the stick is shorter increasing its ability to catch the ridge and stop it from being KO’d, because the guard is so low it can ride the ridge faster than literally any other driver in beyblade burst history besides maybe 100%awakened ev’. And if you bank it it’s got pretty good stamina. 
I’m guessing people don’t like it cause it’s likely to Self KO, or maybe they don’t like how it loses against same spin stamina. The only weakness as far as I’ve seen that awakened rise has is 1: when you self KO 2: against same spin stamina types that don’t move around. With things like zone’+z you can catch it on the ridge and KO, or draw in opposite spin. But if the Blader using zone’+z takes center you’ve got no chance cause you either won’t have enough stamina or will self KO.
(Oct. 21, 2021  2:38 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  2:21 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: rise I know many people including I know this as an extremely powerful part
Yep. Rise un-awakened is ok, but it still beats Xtend+ in opposite spin and has great defense. Awakened rise is powerful as well, awakened rise. It’s got top tier LAD so it either draws, or wins in opposite spin unless you give it a bad combo. It’s guard is low to the ground since the stick is shorter increasing its ability to catch the ridge and stop it from being KO’d, because the guard is so low it can ride the ridge faster than literally any other driver in beyblade burst history besides maybe 100%awakened ev’. And if you bank it it’s got pretty good stamina. 
I’m guessing people don’t like it cause it’s likely to Self KO, or maybe they don’t like how it loses against same spin stamina. The only weakness as far as I’ve seen that awakened rise has is 1: when you self KO 2: against same spin stamina types that don’t move around. With things like zone’+z you can catch it on the ridge and KO, or draw in opposite spin. But if the Blader using zone’+z takes center you’ve got no chance cause you either won’t have enough stamina or will self KO.

yes some meta combos will beat same spin drift and sometime not(sometimes) bearing
some combos include dynamite belial2 f gear ov rise awakened
(Oct. 21, 2021  2:18 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

Just
Quattro
Devil
Shot
Kick

But wouldn't Kick be better if it was on something like Dangerous Belial Giga Rise-0 with F Gear in Low Mode, or any combo that can spin steal?
(Oct. 21, 2021  3:49 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  2:18 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I don’t have just, devil, or shot but I agree. I personally think just sucks. Like I don’t have it but from what I’ve seen it sucks, but hey I might think that cause it’s underrated! Quattro is 100% underrated. It’s very tall and can destabilize many things while also having 4 modes! You can choose any of these modes to unlike most modes which require disassembly. I personally like using quattro for limited combos. Devil is basically a more aggressive dynamite so yeah I agree. Shot idk what to say. Kick actually kind of sucks. Like it’s got a nice KO defense mechanism and it can slide from attacks with the plate but it doesn’t have much stamina. And things like unite or keep which already have KO defense also have more things which makes them just way better versions of kick.

But wouldn't Kick be better if it was on something like Dangerous Belial Giga Rise-0 with F Gear in Low Mode, or any combo that can spin steal?

Kick is basically f tier good at nothing dangerous isn't that good for equalizing use devil+f instead
I've been messing around and I found a solid slash combo:
Slash Valkyrie Blitz Hold' Goku
It mainly focuses on rim attack, so there's that. I'm going to test it on other things, any suggestions?
(Oct. 21, 2021  3:49 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

I’m confused. Do you mean is it better on the dangerous belial giga combo? Or if it’s better than rise on the combo you said?
(Oct. 21, 2021  5:35 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  3:49 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: But wouldn't Kick be better if it was on something like Dangerous Belial Giga Rise-0 with F Gear in Low Mode, or any combo that can spin steal?
I’m confused. Do you mean is it better on the dangerous belial giga combo? Or if it’s better than rise on the combo you said?

I meant to say Kick. Sometimes I mix up the names of similar Drivers, like Hold and Volcanic.
(Oct. 21, 2021  5:23 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I've been messing around and I found a solid slash combo:
Slash Valkyrie Blitz Hold' Goku
It mainly focuses on rim attack, so there's that. I'm going to test it on other things, any suggestions?

Valkyrie on Slash? Too much recoil to handle for two teeth, even with a dash driver. You're better off using Judgement since it has those rubber burst stoppers that can catch on 0 or Blitz or other thick discs. Also replace Valkyrie with something that has three teeth. 
Naked Diabolos Paradox Bearing the heaviest weight you have will beat it
If you got those parts
If I do it according to the list you gave last time then
Naked Diabolos Sting Wave
ok, I'll try that. I don't have Judgement unfortunately, maybe I should use Lord as a alternative? I'll try Achilles instead since it has good teeth. I'll try maybe Lord Achilles Blitz Destroy, pretty solid discount Judgement. Naked Diabolos Sting Wave sounds like an interesting combo, I'll try it. Thanks. What Lord combo do you suggest instead of mine?
Erase is underrated. Everyone in GT is talking about Zwei for Attack, but erase can also perform equally. Also, Zeta’s defense Mode seems to be best mode.
(Oct. 21, 2021  6:42 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  5:35 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m confused. Do you mean is it better on the dangerous belial giga combo? Or if it’s better than rise on the combo you said?

I meant to say Kick. Sometimes I mix up the names of similar Drivers, like Hold and Volcanic.
Ah ok. Kick isn’t really good for spin steal. I guess maybe if you have something that’s super short and heavy you could maybe lean onto the spring and push them up? But honestly I don’t see kick being useful for anything besides KO defense. Have you done some battles that show it’s better for other reasons?

Just
Quattro
Devil
Shot
Kick

I don’t see how Devil is underrated. Here in NC it’s commonly used, and it’s pretty much equal to Dynamite, so I don’t see how it’s underrated.
(Oct. 21, 2021  3:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Just
Quattro
Devil
Shot
Kick

I don’t see how Devil is underrated. Here in NC it’s commonly used, and it’s pretty much equal to Dynamite, so I don’t see how it’s underrated.
Maybe he’s referring to his community? Or maybe just most communities in general. And really? It’s equal to dynamite? I would think it’s more aggressive. Is it just a little more aggressive or basically the exact same?
(Oct. 21, 2021  4:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  3:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I don’t see how Devil is underrated. Here in NC it’s commonly used, and it’s pretty much equal to Dynamite, so I don’t see how it’s underrated.
Maybe he’s referring to his community? Or maybe just most communities in general. And really? It’s equal to dynamite? I would think it’s more aggressive. Is it just a little more aggressive or basically the exact same?

It’s more identical to Dynamite than First to Super. There’s almost no differences, but the colors look nice.
(Oct. 21, 2021  5:15 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  4:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Maybe he’s referring to his community? Or maybe just most communities in general. And really? It’s equal to dynamite? I would think it’s more aggressive. Is it just a little more aggressive or basically the exact same?

It’s more identical to Dynamite than First to Super. There’s almost no differences, but the colors look nice.
Wow. Imagine Devil+F and Dynamite+L in the same deck lol. That’d be 2 insane right stamina layers in a deck. Then again, you need the f gear to be really good. Without the f gear I’d say dynamite is barely as good as tempest. Ok I’m getting off topic lol.
(Oct. 21, 2021  5:26 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  5:15 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It’s more identical to Dynamite than First to Super. There’s almost no differences, but the colors look nice.
Wow. Imagine Devil+F and Dynamite+L in the same deck lol. That’d be 2 insane right stamina layers in a deck. Then again, you need the f gear to be really good. Without the f gear I’d say dynamite is barely as good as tempest. Ok I’m getting off topic lol.

The L Gear isn’t good for stamina. I think it decreases it, but I’m not sure.

(Oct. 21, 2021  9:21 AM)(Blank) Wrote: ok, I'll try that. I don't have Judgement unfortunately, maybe I should use Lord as a alternative? I'll try Achilles instead since it has good teeth. I'll try maybe Lord Achilles Blitz Destroy, pretty solid discount Judgement. Naked Diabolos Sting Wave sounds like an interesting combo, I'll try it. Thanks. What Lord combo do you suggest instead of mine?

You have Jolt don’t you? Use Jolt.

Also Lord is mainly used for stamina, and GT stuff are highly outclassed. That’s why I don’t like Standard. The meta is always changing as new parts are released (especially after TT goes mad and releases Bearing dash, Metal Drift, High Xtend+ dash, etcetera) so right after you buy a part a new part is a better version! Standard equals buying a lot
Thank goodness for C and L and I hope Gt is still considered

Going back to topic,
Is Arc Bahamut used in Limited? I think there was some talk during its release that it had better stamina than Drain Fafnir which  had better teeth. So would Arc Bahamut  work on Destroy’ as a mixed attack combo?

Also is Right Artemis really that good? It was used as an alternative to Shining amaterios after its ban, but it looks a bit recoil heavy to me. Is it worth buying?

By the way can Turn be put on Bearing and does it have its own advantages over Wall or Lift? Apparently Turn has better opposite spin than Lift but what about in same spin?

Does Guardian Kerbeus has any advantage over Deep Chaos? Deep Chaos has destabilisation abilities and better stamina, also some have better teeth than gK. So is there any situation in which you would use Guardian Kerbeus?

Is octa really that good for stationary attack or defence? It’s frequently outspun by common things and I feel Orbit has better stamina and gets the bey better hits than octa on stationary attack.

I feel TheRogueBlader might be able to answer some of my questions?
(Oct. 21, 2021  5:30 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  5:26 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Wow. Imagine Devil+F and Dynamite+L in the same deck lol. That’d be 2 insane right stamina layers in a deck. Then again, you need the f gear to be really good. Without the f gear I’d say dynamite is barely as good as tempest. Ok I’m getting off topic lol.

The L Gear isn’t good for stamina. I think it decreases it, but I’m not sure.

(Oct. 21, 2021  9:21 AM)(Blank) Wrote: ok, I'll try that. I don't have Judgement unfortunately, maybe I should use Lord as a alternative? I'll try Achilles instead since it has good teeth. I'll try maybe Lord Achilles Blitz Destroy, pretty solid discount Judgement. Naked Diabolos Sting Wave sounds like an interesting combo, I'll try it. Thanks. What Lord combo do you suggest instead of mine?

You have Jolt don’t you? Use Jolt.

Also Lord is mainly used for stamina, and GT stuff are highly outclassed. That’s why I don’t like Standard. The meta is always changing as new parts are released (especially after TT goes mad and releases Bearing dash, Metal Drift, High Xtend+ dash, etcetera) so right after you buy a part a new part is a better version! Standard equals buying a lot
Thank goodness for C and L and I hope Gt is still considered

Going back to topic,
Is Arc Bahamut used in Limited? I think there was some talk during its release that it had better stamina than Drain Fafnir which  had better teeth. So would Arc Bahamut  work on Destroy’ as a mixed attack combo?

Also is Right Artemis really that good? It was used as an alternative to Shining amaterios after its ban, but it looks a bit recoil heavy to me. Is it worth buying?

By the way can Turn be put on Bearing and does it have its own advantages over Wall or Lift? Apparently Turn has better opposite spin than Lift but what about in same spin?

Does Guardian Kerbeus has any advantage over Deep Chaos? Deep Chaos has destabilisation abilities and better stamina, also some have better teeth than gK. So is there any situation in which you would use Guardian Kerbeus?

Is octa really that good for stationary attack or defence? It’s frequently outspun by common things and I feel Orbit has better stamina and gets the bey better hits than octa on stationary attack.

I feel TheRogueBlader might be able to answer some of my questions?
Yeah I can answer them if you want. I’ll just list the answers in the order you asked the questions. 
Yeah the L Gear is good for upward weight, i was just giving an example of how devil and dynamite can both be used in the deck. That’s also why I said “Then again, you need the f gear to be really good. Without the f gear I’d say dynamite is barely as good as tempest”
This wasn’t a question you asked but yeah I agree. Not everyone can buy most releases so standard is kind of a disadvantage, but it’s also a challenge to make use of what you have. That’s why limited is my fav format. It’s beys are more customizable and gimmicky than classic, but you don’t need to keep buying releases to have good parts like standard. 
Yes actually. Arc Bahamut is pretty good, but it’s got bad teeth. I believe some players used it on zone’+z for a while? Arc Bahamut is I think 12-13 grams? So I wouldn’t use it for a mixed attack combo over something like Geist which has better weight, defense, attack, LAD cause the rubber, etc… Arc Bahamut is switchable with drain if you want more stamina at the cost of burst resistance but for most cases Geist and drain outclass it. Considering it comes in the god customize set however, I would buy it. You get deep chaos, a bearing driver, arc Bahamut, an atomic driver, a metal godchild, some extra frames, and a tornado wyvern layer. So yeah the set that it comes in when you consider the parts is worth buying. But I wouldn’t say that Arc Bahamut individually is worth buying. 
I don’t know actually. My knowledge as far as Right Artemis is that it’s mainly defensive? And it’s used as a alternative to Amaterios because of its strong teeth. People use it one zone’+z here in Cali which I don’t get. Here attack isn’t used much (unfortunately) and zone’+z is already a dash. I personally would use something like hazard Kerbeus over right Artemis on zone’+z. But yeah as far as Artemis goes, Idk. Maybe do some research, but I could see it used on some right bearing combos since it’s got strong teeth. For now, and in my opinion, I say don’t buy it also because the set it comes in is expensive but maybe do some more research. 
Turn, Lift, and Wall are all good frames for bearing. But wall is best specifically on bearing. See wall has the greatest LAD of the three because it sits the lowest, but because it sits low it also scrapes. On bearing bearing doesn’t fall over. It just tilts so I’d use wall over any other frame on bearing. One stuff like rise, or maybe zone’+z that is like bearing in LAD but can fall over a bit I’d use lift. Turns got bettet opposite spin, but it doesn’t have much same spin. I don’t own lift, but I do know that you can switch it in upper mode for less scraping/same spin, and low mode so it’s almost like wall for opposite spin. So on bearing use wall. On any wide base LAD driver that’s not bearing use lift. Turn works best on wide tipped attack drivers like maybe ev’ that don’t tip over until the very end, plus ev’ is tall so it decreases scraping. 
Deep Chaos is better than Guardian Kerbeus. Yeah. Cause they’re basically the same bey chaos just has the best right spin stamina out of any layer in limited. It’s got bad teeth though. So does guardian Kerbeus. This is similiar to right Artemis because I don’t know too much about guardian Kerbeus. I’d say chaos is better overall, since Kerbeus is worse in every way and they both have bad teeth, but do some more research to be sure. 
Octa is a very unique and interesting driver. It’s classified stamina but it’s more like a heavyweight balance-defensive driver. It can be used for weight based defense on things like Geist, it can be used for stationary attack on things like buster, it can be used for semi-mobile attack on things like Z-achilles (I love this one) and other stuff. It’s LAD is comparable to atomic so it can OS low tier opposite spin beys no matter what setup it’s got. Orbit is a great driver, I don’t own it but I have orbit metal which is basically better since it decreases friction. Orbit metal is one of my favorite stamina types, but like I said Octa has much more weight, defense, and capabilities on other combos. It all depends what combo you want to use Octa on. 
Hope I helped! (Sorry for the insanely long quote)
(Oct. 21, 2021  4:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  3:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I don’t see how Devil is underrated. Here in NC it’s commonly used, and it’s pretty much equal to Dynamite, so I don’t see how it’s underrated.

Yeah, in my community, Devil, Dynamite, and Vanish arent really popular choices, and are often overshadowed by Savior, Guilty, and Roar.
(Oct. 21, 2021  10:52 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  4:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Maybe he’s referring to his community? Or maybe just most communities in general. And really? It’s equal to dynamite? I would think it’s more aggressive. Is it just a little more aggressive or basically the exact same?

Yeah, in my community, Devil, Dynamite, and Vanish arent really popular choices, and are often overshadowed by Savior, Guilty, and Roar.
That’s very interesting! Usually dynamite and vanish are typical choices for left/right stamina combos in any community. Though my community tends to like roar on drift quite a bit. Interesting.