Make your suggestions!

There may be a way to do it. I will look into it. My only concern is the lack of practical applications ... I am assuming you ask this more for the sake of the video game section of the board?
Bey Brad Wrote:There may be a way to do it. I will look into it. My only concern is the lack of practical applications ... I am assuming you ask this more for the sake of the video game section of the board?

That and for the internet videos topic.

It might also be nice for when we start making videos for beyblade strategy to be able to embed the videos right here in the board.
All right. I'll look into it and see what I can do.
Bey Brad Wrote:All right. I'll look into it and see what I can do.

Ok. Smile
Sorry if this counts as a necro but I have a suggestion and I could not find another allocated thread, so I hope this is the right place.

What about having a thank you/rep feature on the WBO? While reading threads I commonly see posts that deserve praise but do not wish to spam. IMO this feature could help stop some spam posts like 'lol', 'nice one', etc.

Here is a link to a mybb plugin for this feature:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-59652.html
We already tried those things, but apparently something did not work perfectly with them, so Brad removed them. Hopefully in the future we can have a similar feature, and more functional.
Would you like me to search for one with good feedback?
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:47 PM)Medz Wrote: Would you like me to search for one with good feedback?
If you want. To be honest, we tried at least two different systems, and I have no idea what Brad thought did not work well with them. I doubt he would have downloaded something that seemed dysfunctional.
Alright. Ill take a good look and try to find one that will work properly. If there are any problems after that, explain them to me and Ill try to fix the errors. Im quite experienced in the field of coding and mybb plugins.

Ill pm you?
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:54 PM)Medz Wrote: Ill pm you?
That is OK.
why can't we have a bey competition near El Paso, Texas.
It's up to the people around the area to organise tournaments, not the Committee or anybody else
Shouldnt that have gone in the "Questions about the WBO" topic?
Hah, it should not have gone anywhere, considering ow many times it's been asked.
lol, yeah.

I find that every page of the Build me a Combo and Ask a question, get an answer! topics are a repeat of every page, people seem to have the same situations. Can i suggest we advise they seaech the thread before posting?
(Jan. 03, 2011  3:01 PM)littlechipz Wrote: I find that every page of the Build me a Combo and Ask a question, get an answer! topics are a repeat of every page, people seem to have the same situations. Can i suggest we advise they seaech the thread before posting?
Where has that led us to ? Nowhere.
Lol, and ai admit to doing it myself :"(
I think the rule stating you shouldn't post in spam/troll threads should be more strictly enforced. The report button is there for a reason, and I've come to believe that users don't realize that...
(Jan. 07, 2011  2:41 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I think the rule stating you shouldn't post in spam/troll threads should be more strictly enforced. The report button is there for a reason, and I've come to believe that users don't realize that...

Don't worry about it, there are going to be some pretty big changes going on around this place in the near future, and stuff like this is pretty high up on the "to-do" list.
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:28 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  2:41 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I think the rule stating you shouldn't post in spam/troll threads should be more strictly enforced. The report button is there for a reason, and I've come to believe that users don't realize that...

Don't worry about it, there are going to be some pretty big changes going on around this place in the near future, and stuff like this is pretty high up on the "to-do" list.
That's probably a good idea considering how many people actually replied to the user who posted that thread with the obscene photo about an hour ago...
I think that you should put a shoutbox in the forum because it would be easier for all the forum's users to communicate with eachother. That's my opinion (:
We will never have chatboxes/shoutboxes. There is already enough SPAM on the board.
Gotta agree with Kai-V. I have a chat box on BeyUK.net, the amount of Spam I need to delete a week is incredible. Unfortunately, people just don't know how to use it responsibly.

(Jan. 08, 2011  1:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We will never have chatboxes/shoutboxes. There is already enough SPAM on the board.
For organized play, wouldn't it be a good idea to decide the brackets and who would be participating in which beginning stages maybe a day or two in advance? To already structure a tournament before hand would save time, become less confusing, and it would discourage any unnecessary absentees. An absentee would just be counted as a forfeit. I think this would be easy on the WBO staff because then you guys aren't left so far in the dark during a tournament.