Make up your own Cross Fight B-Daman!

@ mau5: Also, should it be capable of mode change or no?
Yea sure it should have a lot of modes just cuz leviathans are beast like that
@ mau5: How about just two modes. Anyways, what personality traits do you think it should also have?
@ mau5: And capable of driving its wielder insane with its power?
Yes that sounds amazing it's power is so great it is higher than 10 on the power scale
@ mau5: By how much? I don't want to end up god-modding
Make it like 11 or 12 but make his control like 1 no one but one person can control his extreme power
@ mau5: Control means Accuracy in B-Daman, but sure, I'll rate it at 1. Also, what should I also rate his Rapid-Fire? ONe more thing, I named him Tsunami=Leviathan
I know control means accuracy I just mean his power is so insane it's impossible to aim right and rapid fire I was thinking 5 a nice medium stat
@ mau5: SOunds fair enough, sacrifice accuracy for power and rapid-fire. Anyways, how do you think I could describe his appearance. I'm thinking, something resembling Accele=Dracyan, but with a sinister, aquatic, sea-dragon look. Also, what do you think the Tsunami Core should look like?
I think his armor should be scaly and have spikes or some kind of gils but resembling a dragon so a little like dracyn and I think the trigger of the tsunami should be a blue green and the the core itself should be black
@ mau5: Okay then. What do you think the trigger should be shaped like?
@ mau5: With rubber on it, too!
Yea and on the barel of the core

Man other people you really need to post in here there have to be more cfb fans
@ mau5: What color should its eyes be?
@ mau5: Sounds good.
Name: Tsunami=Leviathan
Type: Power
Power: 12/10 (Beyblade mau5 wants me to make it stupidly powerful)
Control: 1/10
Rapid-Fire: 5/10
Super-Shot(s): Sonic Stream Attack (Fires a powerful beam of water shaped like the B-Animal), Spread Wave Attack (unleashes a mighty tidal wave spreading in all directions, as the B-Daman lets out a sinister laugh)
Sentient: Yes
Personality: Evil, cruel, destructive, and all too willing to drive his wielders into insanity with his uncontrollable power
Mode Change: Yes (Gatling Mode and Marksman Mode)
Appearance: Resembles Accele=Dracyan, but with a sinister, aquatic, sea dragon-like appearance, complete with scaly armor, intimidating spikes, and jagged gills. Its Core is pitch black, and resembles a scarier version of Force=Dragren's Core. Its trigger is large and bulky, with a blue-green coloring, and a rubber part, too. It also boasts fearsome, triangular eyes with deep, purple pupils.
(Jul. 27, 2012  4:49 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: We should make a giraffe one now maybe a special type what do you think?

We'll do it tomorrow, it's almost bedtime. But sure, a Giraffe-type B-Daman sounds good.
Name: Vortex=Giraffe
Type: Special-Type
Power: 4/10
Control: 4/10 (5 in Vortex Mode)
Rapid-Fire: 8/10
Super-Shot: Makraka Edge (a Super-Shot in which the marbles will become razor-sharp slash waves), Ilkwa Spear Strike (a Miracle Shot takes the form of the Giraffe B-Animal)
Personality: Calm, collected, not afraid of being fierce in a B-Daman challenge
Mode Change: Yes (Vulcan Mode and Vortex Mode)
Appearance: Giraffe's Head Part has a neck taller than most other B-Daman's, giving it a bigger base marble capacity to a small extent, and has a visor in the mouth. It has Arm Parts that end in hooves like those of real giraffes in Africa. Its Feet Parts resemble giraffe hooves, but with single-edged razor-sharp claws extending from them for stability. When in Vortex Mode, the claws can be detached to the Feet Parts and attached to the 'business end' of the Vortex Core to improve accuracy.

It's about time I finished that one! Sheesh!
(Jul. 27, 2012  4:50 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Name: Tsunami=Leviathan
Type: Power
Power: 12/10 (Beyblade mau5 wants me to make it stupidly powerful)
Control: 1/10
Rapid-Fire: 5/10
Super-Shot(s): Sonic Stream Attack (Fires a powerful beam of water shaped like the B-Animal), Spread Wave Attack (unleashes a mighty tidal wave spreading in all directions, as the B-Daman lets out a sinister laugh)
Personality: Evil, cruel, destructive, and all too willing to drive his wielders into insanity with his uncontrollable power
Mode Change: Yes (Gatling Mode and Marksman Mode)
Appearance: Resembles Accele=Dracyan, but with a sinister, aquatic, sea dragon-like appearance, complete with scaly armor, intimidating spikes, and jagged gills. Its Core is pitch black, and resembles a scarier version of Force=Dragren's Core. Its trigger is large and bulky, with a blue-green coloring, and a rubber part, too. It also boasts fearsome, triangular eyes with deep, purple pupils.
(Jul. 27, 2012  4:49 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: We should make a giraffe one now maybe a special type what do you think?

We'll do it tomorrow, it's almost bedtime. But sure, a Giraffe-type B-Daman sounds good.

Hey, that's my character! Whoever posted that probably didn't know, but Laviathan is my character. Speechless
@ halisi: Sorry, didn't know.