Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

(Dec. 13, 2017  5:40 PM)Dragunix Wrote: This thread will not die.

Bey Concept (upgrade to J2 I.Cy)

Eternity Jormungand 4Ts (Twist)Ensnare(Es)

Layer: Eternity Jormungand

The layer resembles the original J2 in design, except it has a slightly wider diameter all the way around. The gimmick is that when launched, weights shift into the center of the bey. Eventually, the layer's weight shift outwards, granting high OWD. Along with the stamina increase, the layer has high weight due to these balls, around the weight of gZ. Furthermore, these weights will fill the indentations/gaps in the layer, further increasing burst resistance.

Disc: 4

high stamina, lower than that of 7, but still good

Frame: Twist

The first frame to have a two-letter abbreviation, twist resembles a wavy design with high weight, and is therefore better for Attack types in real life

Driver: Ensnare

The driver resembles Destroy, except with a tip shaped like a smaller Yielding. Additionally, the disc is now a completely circular rotating piece that is rimmed with a thin piece of metal, granting LAD more effectively than its predecessor, Cycle.

nice. with the layer it would be more realistic if it was a click gimmick in the opposite direction of fabled Ifrit.

the gimmick is now Each click moves the weight outwards.
Dropping the Null idea. She is now Arize Draconis.
nice! i came up with a character i call Brave. but... he's actually a big coward. and his bey Ghost Dutchman isn't any different! its an attack type, that ironically doesn't attack at all!

edit: the parts of lightning coward are: 
layer: GD (obviously) 
disc: 0
frame: bump
driver: hunter  
god ability: you cant touch it... but it can touch you

and the special moves:
runaway: this move makes the bey stay half way from the outside and the center and it makes it hard to get a full flower hit on it 

petrify: this move makes the bey stay so still in the center its like a statue.
(Dec. 13, 2017  9:07 PM)Donkat Three Wrote: nice! i came up with a character i call Brave. but... he's actually a big coward. and his bey lightning coward isn't any different! its an attack type that ironically doesn't attack at all

What are the parts? we have lC but what is the disk, frame, and driver?
(Dec. 13, 2017  9:12 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2017  9:07 PM)Donkat Three Wrote: nice! i came up with a character i call Brave. but... he's actually a big coward. and his bey lightning coward isn't any different! its an attack type that ironically doesn't attack at all

What are the parts? we have lC but what is the disk, frame, and driver?

wait, what? i was just sharing my idea for a character that's all. He's still in development. 
Deleted post
(Dec. 13, 2017  9:45 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2017  8:21 PM)MWF Wrote: Dropping the Null idea. She is now Arize Draconis.

Her name?

Is that it?

Or the bey?

(Dec. 13, 2017  6:59 PM)MWF Wrote: nice. with the layer it would be more realistic if it was a click gimmick in the opposite direction of fabled Ifrit.

the gimmick is now Each click moves the weight outwards.

I was thinking a 10 second delay before it released them outwards...

Because being reliant on clicks is a bit too similar to aB. For bV, the weight moves outwards, but it does not add extra defense with exposed weights.

Null is now Arize Draconis

and how would the timer work. something would have to hold them back. if it is the spin then it would not make sense. And with click gimmick it would not change the shape just move the weights. fabled Ifrit works by the three balls being moved inwards each click because the "click layer" has a wedge that pushes the balls inwards. all eJ would need is a click layer that has a wedge that keeps it near the center then in the period of say two clicks moves the weights to the edge, filling the gap. it is about the inner workings.
Upgrade to Yggdrasil just because.

Infinity Yggdrasil 4Glaive Refresh

Layer - Infinity Yggdrasil

The layer resembles Yggdrasil slightly, with a rounded, but slightly ovular shape. It features the same four protrusions, but as part of the god layer system, it features a gimmick. Each of the protrusions is made of POM, enabling it to roll attacks away. Inside each is a metal weight, making the layer slightly lighter than gZ, with equal OWD. It features very short teeth however.

Disk - 4
4 has high stamina, but less than 8 and 7. It has more burst resistance than 8, but less than 7.

Frame - Glaive
Glaive is round, with high LAD, but it is lighter than Meteor, so better for stamina.

Driver - Refresh
The driver has a POM ball tip, and two tabs. When spinning, they slide out, pushing the POM ball out. When spinning weaker, the ball slides in, revealing a MFB defense-like metal tip, increasing stamina.
(Dec. 13, 2017  9:22 PM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2017  9:12 PM)MWF Wrote: What are the parts? we have lC but what is the disk, frame, and driver?

wait, what? i was just sharing my idea for a character that's all. He's still in development. 

It is better to have at least an idea of the parts so the rest of the community can give their suggestions on improvement. Most of the characters I create starts as a beyblade then I create a blader, sometimes the blader doesn't even have a name yet. (example Arize Draconis originally just being called Null.)

when it comes the beyblade characters the beyblade is the focus and should have at least the framework of the idea. if you can please give info on the parts by editing the post that introduced your beyblade. Even if it is just names of parts, it is better than nothing. if you just give names of parts give a description of the part if it is a new part or say where it was first found at a later time.

(Dec. 14, 2017  12:11 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Upgrade to Yggdrasil just because.

The layer resembles Yggdrasil slightly, with a rounded, but slightly ovular shape. It features the same four protrusions, but as part of the god layer system, it features a gimmick. Each of the protrusions is made of POM, enabling it to roll attacks away. Inside each is a metal weight, making the layer slightly lighter than gZ, with equal OWD. It features very short teeth however.

Disk - 4
4 has high stamina, but less than 8 and 7. It has more burst resistance than 8, but less than 7.

Frame - Glaive
Glaive is round, with high LAD, but it is lighter than Meteor, so better for stamina.

Driver - Refresh
The driver has a POM ball tip, and two tabs. When spinning, they slide out, pushing the POM ball out. When spinning weaker, the ball slides in, revealing a MFB defense-like metal tip, increasing stamina.

interesting, a POM bite that turns into a metal survive. The layer is interesting also.
(Dec. 13, 2017  9:07 PM)Donkat Three Wrote: nice! i came up with a character i call Brave. but... he's actually a big coward. and his bey lightning coward isn't any different! its an attack type that ironically doesn't attack at all

ironically
are you making Sieg Xcalibur puns...?
(Dec. 14, 2017  12:16 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2017  9:22 PM)Donkat Three Wrote: wait, what? i was just sharing my idea for a character that's all. He's still in development. 

It is better to have at least an idea of the parts so the rest of the community can give their suggestions on improvement. Most of the characters I create starts as a beyblade then I create a blader, sometimes the blader doesn't even have a name yet. (example Arize Draconis originally just being called Null.)

when it comes the beyblade characters the beyblade is the focus and should have at least the framework of the idea. if you can please give info on the parts by editing the post that introduced your beyblade. Even if it is just names of parts, it is better than nothing. if you just give names of parts give a description of the part if it is a new part or say where it was first found at a later time.

(Dec. 14, 2017  12:11 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Upgrade to Yggdrasil just because.

The layer resembles Yggdrasil slightly, with a rounded, but slightly ovular shape.  It features the same four protrusions, but as part of the god layer system, it features a gimmick. Each of the protrusions is made of POM, enabling it to roll attacks away. Inside each is a metal weight, making the layer slightly lighter than gZ, with equal OWD. It features very short teeth however.

Disk - 4

Frame - Glaive

Driver - Refresh

interesting, a POM bite that turns into a metal survive. The layer is interesting also.
okay then, I guess the combo could be 0 bump and something thats similar hunter? this is because it has two special moves. the first one is runaway. that's when they lightning coward runs around the stadium staying right in between the center and the outside. and the second one is petrify where the bey stays so still in the center like a statue its gimmick is like tornado and guardian combined.
Deleted post
(Dec. 14, 2017  1:35 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  12:09 AM)MWF Wrote: Null is now Arize Draconis

and how would the timer work. something would have to hold them back. if it is the spin then it would not make sense. And with click gimmick it would not change the shape just move the weights. fabled Ifrit works by the three balls being moved inwards each click because the "click layer" has a wedge that pushes the balls inwards. all eJ would need is a click layer that has a wedge that keeps it near the center then in the period of say two clicks moves the weights to the edge, filling the gap. it is about the inner workings.
I was thinking a thing like reboot where a spring loaded thing would compress, then expand, but yeah. I'll do teeth. 

And how bV has the weight shift is something I am trying to figure out. I may alter the gimmick

I am sorry but I have forgotten, what is bV again?

(Dec. 14, 2017  1:01 AM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  12:16 AM)MWF Wrote: It is better to have at least an idea of the parts so the rest of the community can give their suggestions on improvement. Most of the characters I create starts as a beyblade then I create a blader, sometimes the blader doesn't even have a name yet. (example Arize Draconis originally just being called Null.)

okay then, I guess the combo could be 0 bump and something thats similar hunter? this is because it has two special moves. the first one is runaway. that's when they lightning coward runs around the stadium staying right in between the center and the outside. and the second one is petrify where the bey stays so still in the center like a statue its gimmick is like tornado and guardian combined.

So the combo is lC.0B._

The driver would have to be something like a manual change ultimate reboot with a survive instead of a semi flat. Let's say this is the impulse driver making the combo lC.0B.Im

Any thoughts and please edit the post to have all the info on the beyblade following the format that the rest of the posts that introduce a character and beyblade are in. It will make it easier to put into the folder for easy reference if you want me to type up a story involving your character. If I do write one it will be against Vis, just makes sense to have the coward face the blader that could be the most unnerving when he wants to. Plus either way it would be fun to try to use that weird quirk of a passive attack type and not have it end up badly. Though either way the cowardly style would spell defeat which ever mode it is in. If it is in flight mode and it is running around to avoid impact then it will run out of stamina fast. If it was in freeze mode then there is no way to stop contact.
(Dec. 14, 2017  4:50 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  1:35 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I was thinking a thing like reboot where a spring loaded thing would compress, then expand, but yeah. I'll do teeth. 

And how bV has the weight shift is something I am trying to figure out. I may alter the gimmick

I am sorry but I have forgotten, what is bV again?

(Dec. 14, 2017  1:01 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: okay then, I guess the combo could be 0 bump and something thats similar hunter? this is because it has two special moves. the first one is runaway. that's when they lightning coward runs around the stadium staying right in between the center and the outside. and the second one is petrify where the bey stays so still in the center like a statue its gimmick is like tornado and guardian combined.

So the combo is lC.0B._

The driver would have to be something like a manual change ultimate reboot with a survive instead of a semi flat. Let's say this is the impulse driver making the combo lC.0B.Im

Any thoughts and please edit the post to have all the info on the beyblade following the format that the rest of the posts that introduce a character and beyblade are in. It will make it easier to put into the folder for easy reference if you want me to type up a story involving your character. If I do write one it will be against Vis, just makes sense to have the coward face the blader that could be the most unnerving when he wants to. Plus either way it would be fun to try to use that weird quirk of a passive attack type and not have it end up badly. Though either way the cowardly style would spell defeat which ever mode it is in. If it is in flight mode and it is running around to avoid impact then it will run out of stamina fast. If it was in freeze mode then there is no way to stop contact.
huh. okay. but you haven't heard the full story behind Brave and his bey. if you want to, feel free to message me. also, whos this Vis person? you got me interested. but ill go ahead and edit my first comment to include the combo. but I decided to make the driver hunter because from what ive seen of it, its got pretty decent stamina, and it does have that habit of staying in the center more than most attack tips. plus I love the irony of a passive bey with a driver called hunter :Tongue_out but yeah, message me if you wanna get to know more about brave
(Dec. 15, 2017  2:57 AM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  4:50 AM)MWF Wrote: I am sorry but I have forgotten, what is bV again?

So the combo is lC.0B._

huh. okay. but you haven't heard the full story behind Brave and his bey. if you want to, feel free to message me. also, whos this Vis person? you got me interested. but ill go ahead and edit my first comment to include the combo. but I decided to make the driver hunter because from what ive seen of it, its got pretty decent stamina, and it does have that habit of staying in the center more than most attack tips. plus I love the irony of a passive bey with a driver called hunter :Tongue_out but yeah, message me if you wanna get to know more about brave

1. Vis Tordaline, the blind blader who owns Iris Sonar.8A.St (accel stable) member of team double threat, Known to end battles swiftly the moment he learns your pattern.

2. The name Impulse is more ironic. Doing something out of impulse means taking action. Also freezes mode would have more stamina than hunter and flight mode has more speed.
(Dec. 15, 2017  4:47 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  2:57 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: huh. okay. but you haven't heard the full story behind Brave and his bey. if you want to, feel free to message me. also, whos this Vis person? you got me interested. but ill go ahead and edit my first comment to include the combo. but I decided to make the driver hunter because from what ive seen of it, its got pretty decent stamina, and it does have that habit of staying in the center more than most attack tips. plus I love the irony of a passive bey with a driver called hunter :Tongue_out but yeah, message me if you wanna get to know more about brave

1. Vis Tordaline, the blind blader who owns Iris Sonar.8A.St (accel stable) member of team double threat, Known to end battles swiftly the moment he learns your pattern.

2. The name Impulse is more ironic. Doing something out of impulse means taking action. Also freezes mode would have more stamina than hunter and flight mode has more speed.
oh okay. btw I had some idea changes to lightning coward. his name is now Ghost Dutchman and the god ability is that you cant touch it, but it can touch you. ill edit that into my first comment
(Dec. 15, 2017  4:53 AM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  4:47 AM)MWF Wrote: 1. Vis Tordaline, the blind blader who owns Iris Sonar.8A.St (accel stable) member of team double threat, Known to end battles swiftly the moment he learns your pattern.

oh okay. btw I had some idea changes to lightning coward. his name is now Ghost Dutchman and the god ability is that you cant touch it, but it can touch you. ill edit that into my first comment

A beyblade has to obey the laws of physics, and by the logic of your idea it is selectively intangible, which is impossible. How can this be described in a realistic way?

Iris Sonar has a trick to make attacks roll around it, this trick uses the free spining nature of the stable driver and the shadow orachalcum like free spining gimmick of the layer to roll around attacks. Downside, only works when stationary. That is what makes Iris sonar a stamina defense hybrid.
(Dec. 15, 2017  4:59 AM)Yeah MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  4:53 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: oh okay. btw I had some idea changes to lightning coward. his name is now Ghost Dutchman and the god ability is that you cant touch it, but it can touch you. ill edit that into my first comment

A beyblade has to obey the laws of physics, and by the logic of your idea it is selectively intangible, which is impossible. How can this be described in a realistic way?

Iris Sonar has a trick to make attacks roll around it, this trick uses the free spining nature of the stable driver and the shadow orachalcum like free spining gimmick of the layer to roll around attacks. Downside, only works when stationary. That is what makes Iris sonar a stamina defense hybrid.

actually it does obey the laws of physics. The phrase “you can’t touch it but it can touch you” is fantasizing how the gimmick properly works. this thumbnail drawing will explain it. its not the official look of the bey. its only supposed to get the general idea. Hot it’s supposed to work is that free spinning wheel hold the opposing bey in place until you make contact with one of the three exterior blades built around the wheel. Thus the reason why you can’t touch it, but it can touch you. 

[Image: 2017-12-14.jpg]
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:46 AM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  4:59 AM)Yeah MWF Wrote: A beyblade has to obey the laws of physics, and by the logic of your idea it is selectively intangible, which is impossible. How can this be described in a realistic way?

actually it does obey the laws of physics. The phrase “you can’t touch it but it can touch you” is fantasizing how the gimmick properly works. this thumbnail drawing will explain it. its not the official look of the bey. its only supposed to get the general idea. Hot it’s supposed to work is that free spinning wheel hold the opposing bey in place until you make contact with one of the three exterior blades built around the wheel. Thus the reason why you can’t touch it, but it can touch you. 

The three blades will be spinning fast so it would be instant contact. The way a free spinning disk negates attacks is if the entirety of the outer part of the layer free spins. Like iris Sonar does late battle. Attack types should be aggressive.
(Dec. 15, 2017  12:59 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:46 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: actually it does obey the laws of physics. The phrase “you can’t touch it but it can touch you” is fantasizing how the gimmick properly works. this thumbnail drawing will explain it. its not the official look of the bey. its only supposed to get the general idea. Hot it’s supposed to work is that free spinning wheel hold the opposing bey in place until you make contact with one of the three exterior blades built around the wheel. Thus the reason why you can’t touch it, but it can touch you. 

The three blades will be spinning fast so it would be instant contact. The way a free spinning disk negates attacks is if the entirety of the outer part of the layer free spins. Like iris Sonar does late battle. Attack types should be aggressive.

Still, it’s an awesome gimmick. Plus you have to remember that it’s a passive attack type that slips out of its enemies hits easily, and strikes back when it wants to
(Dec. 15, 2017  1:52 PM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  12:59 PM)MWF Wrote: The three blades will be spinning fast so it would be instant contact. The way a free spinning disk negates attacks is if the entirety of the outer part of the layer free spins. Like iris Sonar does late battle. Attack types should be aggressive.

Still, it’s an awesome gimmick. Plus you have to remember that it’s a passive attack type that slips out of its enemies hits easily, and strikes back when it wants to

Not sure how much you think it would do but The three wings will make points of recoil causing attacks meaning you can touch it. If it had the gimmick of the Kreis wheel in the metal saga of a shifting contact point. basically gV minus the spring. Making an attack type that doesn't attack is counter productive and if Brave ever gets the courage to attack head on it would not have the power to do so. Logically, This beyblade is just a defense type on an attack driver. It would be better if it was a tornado staller with good stamina. Basically good OWD on 0B.Z. this combo would allow it to continue to circle avoiding most beyblades for longer. The current gimmick would basically be a weak V2. But lets say it has a manual change that switches between High OWD for stamina and High IWD for speed. It would allow for either a Long spin stall or a fast dash. The idea of running away from conflict would work better as a balance type.
(Dec. 15, 2017  2:17 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  1:52 PM)Donkat Three Wrote: Still, it’s an awesome gimmick. Plus you have to remember that it’s a passive attack type that slips out of its enemies hits easily, and strikes back when it wants to

Not sure how much you think it would do but The three wings will make points of recoil causing attacks meaning you can touch it. If it had the gimmick of the Kreis wheel in the metal saga of a shifting contact point. basically gV minus the spring. Making an attack type that doesn't attack is counter productive and if Brave ever gets the courage to attack head on it would not have the power to do so. Logically, This beyblade is just a defense type on an  attack driver. It would be better if it was a tornado staller with good stamina. Basically good OWD on 0B.Z. this combo would allow it to continue to circle avoiding most beyblades for longer. The current gimmick would basically be a  weak V2. But lets say it has a manual change that switches between High OWD for stamina and High IWD for speed. It would allow for either a Long spin stall or a fast dash. The idea of running away from conflict would work better as a balance type.

No no no the blades are slanted back so they won’t cause recoil. It’s not all fully worked out yet so I know this doesn’t  all make sense yet. Many gimmicks in god don’t seem to do much, but the they work well! Like how blast and tower work good together even though not together they don’t work well.
(Dec. 15, 2017  2:40 PM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  2:17 PM)MWF Wrote: Not sure how much you think it would do but The three wings will make points of recoil causing attacks meaning you can touch it. If it had the gimmick of the Kreis wheel in the metal saga of a shifting contact point. basically gV minus the spring. Making an attack type that doesn't attack is counter productive and if Brave ever gets the courage to attack head on it would not have the power to do so. Logically, This beyblade is just a defense type on an  attack driver. It would be better if it was a tornado staller with good stamina. Basically good OWD on 0B.Z. this combo would allow it to continue to circle avoiding most beyblades for longer. The current gimmick would basically be a  weak V2. But lets say it has a manual change that switches between High OWD for stamina and High IWD for speed. It would allow for either a Long spin stall or a fast dash. The idea of running away from conflict would work better as a balance type.

No no no the blades are slanted back so they won’t cause recoil. It’s not all fully worked out yet so I know this doesn’t  all make sense yet. Many gimmicks in god don’t seem to do much, but the they work well! Like how blast and tower work good together even though not together they don’t work well.

It would still cause recoil. How do you thing layers like W2 defect attacks? What I am saying is the wings will deflect the beyblade before it touches the POM ring.
Name: Zela Myr

Beyblade: Prophet Delphi.1Lift.Stable
Layer: Prophet Delphi, this layer is an attack layer that has a height change gimmick where the layer can be lowered to Create upper attack or at normal height for destabilization. This layer has two wings as the contact points that slope upwards.
core: 1, first found on sX this core disk is off balance and gives a wobble effect.
frame: lift, like the blade base of Drigger V2 this Frame has two large upwards slopes.
driver: Stable. rubber bearing.

Mode changes:
Stable mode: the Layer is at normal height and has slight destabilization.
Flip mode: the layer is turned 90 degrees so that it is lowered and the slope of the layer matches up with the slope of the frame giving strong upper attack.

overall, pD.1L.St is a balance type that focuses on upper attack and destabilization.

I love the irony of a unbalanced balance type. first G2 now pD.
(Dec. 15, 2017  4:49 PM)MWF Wrote: Name: (don't have one yet any sugestions?)

Beyblade: Prophet Orpheus.1Upper.Bearing
Layer: Prophet Orpheus, this layer is an attack layer that has a height change gimmick where the layer can be lowered to Create upper attack or at normal height for destabilization. This layer has two wings as the contact points that slope upwards.
core: 1, first found on sX this core disk is off balance and gives a wobble effect.
frame: lift, like the blade base of Drigger V2 this Frame has two large upwards slopes.
driver: Bearing, first found on dC this it like B : D from the metal saga but with POM.

Mode changes:
Smash mode: the Layer is at normal height and has slight destabilization.
Upper mode: the layer is 90 degrees so that it is lowered and the slope of the layer matches up with the slope giving strong upper attack.

overall, pO.1L.Br is a balance type that focuses on upper attack and destabilization.

I love the irony of a unbalanced balance type. first G2 now pO.

I can offer a suggestion, if you tell me a bit more about what you want (and, the gender of the character).