Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

Not sure if this goes here but it wouldn't go in the story thread.

Vis and Zac have made a new kind of launcher, the neo line. they are stronger launchers made to compensate for the heavier god beys.

Current products:
neo light launcher: A strong launcher with the strength of a light launcher with a long winder but with its normal ripcord. can be attached to a grip.
neo heavy launcher: a string launcher with improved gears and an integrated grip. it has a power trigger like trigger that will switch between two different gear ratios, one has high speed and is used for defense launches and the other has higher torque for more acceleration for attack launches.
neo flame launcher: a neo light launcher with an integrated beylogger and grip. It has two triggers that when squeezed move a weight from the end of the grip to near the launcher to switch between a controlled launch and a high momentum launch.
neo wing launcher: a neo light launcher with an integrated beylogger and grip that can rotate to allow for left or right handed launches. Has the gimmick of the neo flame launcher. Has gripping rubber on the grip.
Neo Titan Launcher: a String launcher variant of the neo wing launcher. Has metal plates where the rubber grips on the neo wing are.
sonar trigger: A special power trigger that when squeezed will make a loud click sound to allow for blind bladers to get a bearing for their surroundings.
Pin point compass: the burst equivalent of the angle compass made to allow for precise launches.

Zac is willing to make a launcher for an oc if you pm me. just tell my what type and if you want a certain feature.
Deleted post
(Nov. 07, 2017  4:19 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I'll stick with my version of the wing launcher. I might post the story here as well just to describe it a bit more in depth than the character description does.

ok description of the neo wing will be changed.
Deleted post
Ayu and Aoi

2 twins in the Fencing Club at Arashi's school. Both hyperactive and albino girls, these two are good friends with him. They both are competitive and fierce.

Beys: Twin Nemisis 7Vortex Iron, Twin Nemisis 1Star Xtreme

Special Moves: Twin Combination, Darkness End
Ryuu

A blader also in the fencing club, a serious and samurai-like blader, he never retreats from a battle. Is especially fond of artifacts and samurai stuff.

Bey: Seig Xcalibur 7 Spiral

Special Attacks: Zankantou: Hoono-Giri
Here goes:
Name: Akeldama Cill
Beyblade: Contagion Aerico (cA) (has no disk like nL) Spike (Se) Spread (Sa)
Gimmick: Rubber, free- spinning metal part, omnidirectional layer.
Spike has 13 wide, short spikes
Driver has a wide, thin, slightly curving-down metal disk on it to regain stamina if tilted. Since it is free-spinning (like loose), it will not slow the bey down- the bey will spin while the disk is stabilized. Kind of like a metal bearing except with a disk (previously mentioned).

Part of the Korea team
Deleted post
I am not adding to your team at all- instead, I'm just making my own character.
It's not aggressive, it just normally stays in the middle while bursting opponents with a powerful layer. Balance type, but it leans a lot towards stamina.
Deleted post
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:29 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:21 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Here goes:
Name: Akeldama Cill
Beyblade: Contagion Aerico (cA) (has no disk like nL) Spike (Se) Spread (Sa)
Gimmick: Rubber, free- spinning metal part, omnidirectional layer.
Spike has 13 wide, short spikes
Driver has a wide, thin, slightly curving-down metal disk on it to regain stamina if tilted. Since it is free-spinning (like loose), it will not slow the bey down- the bey will spin while the disk is stabilized. Kind of like a metal bearing except with a disk (previously mentioned).

Part of the Korea team
so a different one?

Yep

I really wish beyblade will add a Korea team somtime
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:30 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:29 AM)Dragunix Wrote: so a different one?

Yep

I really wish beyblade will add a Korea team somtime

true that.
Im remaking my character

Name Jack Hakamashi

Backstory As a kid he loved beyblade Like LOVED it it was his obsession. He was the founder of the beyclub of his school known as Dragonis City Middle. He was always a lone wolf even though he had a team they mostly relied on him. Some people called him legendary and some Gifted. He trains hard everyday not for long though. He heard of the Beigoma Academy beyclub and decided "Hey i should beat these posers ". So he bought train tickets and when he found them he asked for a battle and when they said yes they should've known they'd be in for a treat. So his first opponent was ranttaro he burst him in one hit then Valt He battled hard and but in the end Jack won then he battled Shu He was about to burst but then his bey broke... Jack cried and screamed when he got back to Dragonis City he was down the street when he saw a shimmer he looked and saw a new bey that would be his Destroyer Spriggan

Bey: Destroyer Spriggan has the shape of Storm but the spikes are facing left and go all around the bey in shape of teeth. In the middle of each side there is one slightly longer spike thats made of rubber but it faces right and it has spikes on the under side and one red eye. His Forge disc Twelve has 6 on each side And when it gets to the right click BOOOM each one extends for extra attack power. And finally his driver nuclear has A circular rubber spheres in a circle around and then four of them in the middle similar to variable but it wouldn't be called nuclear for nothing this bey has incredible attack power because in battle there is a free spinning mechanic to the driver it can go to one side and drift with spheres and turn and bounce. And his avatar is a four headed dragon.

After Gaining the bey he rematched them and won he almost won the nationals but he got cocky and lost this year he knows he's gonna win.
Deleted post
Name: Ytrahnr Namashiki

Beyblade: Seraph Dragoon 7Lariat Descend

Evolution: Aether Dragoon 0A. Mo

(Nov. 12, 2017  11:27 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Name: Ytrahnr Namashiki

The younger brother of Kage Namashiki, he aspires to save his sister from her own emotions, as well as become the best blader so as to defeat her bey. While he can appear cold and calculating, he usually cheerful and is emotionally driven, especially during battle, a trait which he has managed to tame to an extent. His hair is a dark brown, whereas his eyes are a lighter shade of indigo. His complexion is slightly swarthy, but only due to an extended tanning bed session. He is the original owner of Nova Dragoon, and passed it on to Rykos' father, but Ytrahnr eventually acquired another beyblade: Seraph Dragoon 7L (Lariat) Dc (Descend).

Beyblade: Seraph Dragoon 7Lariat Descend

Layer: Seraph Dragoon

This layer is made by Rykos' father, who had created it alongside his wife. The layer is a bright white, with a pearl finish rather than a plain white like Rykos' Neo/Nova Dragoon, and the God Chip is a chrome gold with an indigo "D" printed on it. The "D" has angelic wings in the background to differentiate it from the other Dragoon. Gold accents spiral towards the God Chip. The layer itself has 3 major contact points, with a smaller contact point in between each major one. The major points resemble Upper Mode on tN, whereas the smaller ones resemble the mini-slopes on gZ. This layer is also right spin, and has teeth similar to Rebirth Tiamat. The layer's gimmick is that the contact points are made of POM, allowing the layer to counter (to a degree) spin stealing and bolster burst resistance, but still deliver heavy hits. The layer weighs around the same as Legend Spriggan.

Disk: 7

The heaviest disk besides fan-created ones. Great on attack combos.

Frame: Lariat

A frame that is golden with iron fillings, the protrusions are shaped like the shapes on the Bump frame, and can be used for Attack and Defensive combinations due to the aggressive but low profile shape of the protrusions.

Driver: Descend

The driver is created from a rubberized plastic to allow for greater stamina while still maintaining aggressive properties which improve gradually as the material wears down. A metal disk can be used to change the weight distribution of the driver, as it can also be manually changed from heightened to lowered to decrease KO resistance and provide LAD or to bolster mobility and burst resistance.

Techniques: TBD

History: TBD

Trivia:
- Ytrahnr is the second character I created to own a Dragoon bey, the first being Rykos.
- Ytrahnr is not related to Rykos, Fyleon, or Rykos' father.
- Ytrahnr and his bey are foils to Kage and her bey, one being light, one being dark. Because cliche plot convenience.
- While Kage loves donuts, Ytrahnr loves brownies.

If you add a mid-battle change to the driver, you could make a move where the disk slides down right before attacking to keep it's speed by lowering it's center of gravity .
((Deleted))
Deleted post
(Nov. 12, 2017  11:52 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  11:36 PM)dt1000 Wrote: If you add a mid-battle change to the driver, you could make a move where the disk slides down right before attacking to keep it's speed by lowering it's center of gravity .
I don't want to do that, mainly to allow the choice of using it manually. I can add an "unlocked" mode where it does do that? Maybe? Idk how it would work out though?

Well, you can see Diablo Nemesis' article.
It can be manually changed or switched into mid-battle change.
Deleted post
(Nov. 12, 2017  11:58 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I know that, but I want to have two separate modes, so that during low spin speed, the disk lowers and provides LAD. would that do anything else?

Lowered weight provides a lower center of gravity, increasing wobble time, and increasing defense.
added
(Nov. 12, 2017  10:09 PM)Dragunix Wrote: wait how does the forge disk extend???
There a are points in the six bumps that make twelve and they come out
Deleted post
(Nov. 13, 2017  12:18 AM)The_DarkBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  10:09 PM)Dragunix Wrote: wait how does the forge disk extend???
There a are points in the six bumps that make twelve and they come out

Well the problem is, I doubt that would actually pan out well in real life, discs are usually just cores with a purpose, not really a gimmick