Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

(Nov. 02, 2017  1:56 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Thank you. So no Synchronization. As long as nobody gets nerfed and you can ask as much as you want about it, @[Ayane_2355] and @[Suzaku-X] it seems good to go.

Ok, no nerfs. Arashi tends to be a guy who will switch techniques, bluff his launch, and his bey is an agile speedster with weight behind it. Has little stamina.
((Deleted))
Deleted post
((Deleted))
(Nov. 02, 2017  2:03 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2017  2:01 AM)Dragunix Wrote: If you'd like. I really don't mind if it ends up being a 5v5 or something crazy. Whatever is easiest and works well.

If this is an answer to my earlier post, I would very much like to help in the writing of this battle. And, adding Kioke to this mix would also be quite interesting.

Ok it's settled. I'll PM you 2 tomorrow.
(Nov. 02, 2017  2:35 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2017  2:03 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: If this is an answer to my earlier post, I would very much like to help in the writing of this battle. And, adding Kioke to this mix would also be quite interesting.

Ok it's settled. I'll PM you 2 tomorrow.

I shall wait for that. Have a nice day Suzaku-X! Hopefully, all three of us will enjoy this collaboration!
[Deleted...oof]
((Deleted))
Deleted post
(Nov. 02, 2017  3:46 AM)Dragunix Wrote: A trial draft between Iris and Arashi that escalates. Give as much feedback as you'd like!

Iris Makina approached the stadium with caution. Her eyes flicked left to right in anticipation for her opponent, when a stream of smoke erupted from the ground. Abruptly, a wide-eyed boy rose up on a platform, before walking off and tripping on a few stones scattered nearby. Rushing to his side, Iris checked him over for any possible injuries before he stood up.

"Get off me, geez! Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to be so-" his rambling was cut off by Iris' sudden look of concern. "What are you looking at?"

"Gee...a clumsy blader? Are you the one who sent the message to me saying, and I quote, 'Super hype battle incoming my sis. 12 pm for u my lady.' I still got the message, but that seemed a bit too much." At this, the boy became infuriated.

"Just so you know, I'm not exactly clumsy, and my name is Arashi Shimizu for ya! So get ready, because I'm gonna take you out quicker than a summer breeze says bye-bye!" He readies a cerulean launcher with white streaks. "As I've said, get ready!"

Iris grins. "Hmph. I guess there is a person within that bundle of energy. Well, my name's Iris Makina and it's about time I brought out my skills for a good battle. So bring it!" She readies her launcher as well, a turquoise launcher emblazoned with a circling wave in the center.

Together the two bladers began the infamous countdown to the epic clash. "3...2...1...Go Shoot!" Rapidly, both bladers pulled ferociously on their launchers, Tide Leviathan and Gale Susanoo rippling with energy.

"Go for it, Susanoo! Blow that overgrown iguana away!" Susanoo dives towards its sea blue opponent, which evades the attack just before impact. "That's strange. Your bey...there's almost no stamina loss. It reminds me of one of those weird---hey! Quit that!" Susanoo repeatedly attempts to land blows upon Leviathan, but to no avail.

"Hmph. I guess I'll have to step it up just a bit. Gale Boost!" Susanoo grinds against the stadium slope with its driver for a brief period of time before speeding up. Tide Leviathan swoops away from Susanoo once more, but it was useless. Susanoo swept Leviathan away, out of the stadium, which landed near Iris' feet with a tiny clink.

"Wow. That was a lot easier than I thought. I guess I won't have too much fun battling you after all." Arashi declares this rather boldly, causing Iris' face to heat up.

"Easier than I thought? Just who do you think I am?" Iris hotly declares. ""I'll have you sucked down the whirlpool of defeat in no time, you heartless instigator!" Once again, the two beys circle around the stadium before Leviathan takes the center. Gale Susanoo once again spirals towards its nemesis, but is suddenly deflected in the blink of an eye.
"What just happened?" Arashi wondered, bewildered by the sudden change in style. "Ah, those hindersome walls. They'll go down soon enough! Susanoo!" The fearsome bey accelerates towards Tide Leviathan, which abruptly tilts, nearly tipping over. However, it remains in the center, deflecting attacks with wild ferocity, until Susanoo gets lifted up and is flicked out of the stadium.

"I wonder who the easy opponent is now, Arashi?" Iris smirks. "But really, come on! You said you had more to show me than just this! Give it your all!" Arashi chuckles, then begins to laugh heartily. "Me, go all out against you? I'd burst you in a second with my full strength. Tell you what, Iris. I'll let you try to deflect all my attacks, but if you avoid even one of them, I'll have to burst you and leave, got that?"

"That'll be easy enough. I'll accept your little challenge."

"Go Shoot!" For the third time, the beys clashed, Tide Leviathan swiveling wildly to block all attacks. Gale Susanoo ran wildly around the stadium before picking up speed with Gale Boost once more. However, Tide Leviathan was ready. It dove towards Susanoo at a slanted angle, before picking it up with its notches and almost knocking it out of the stadium. Susanoo narrowly missed that unfortunate fate, but it had lost much stamina. Both beys had clicked as well, about halfway to bursting. Suddenly, a green gleam flared in Arashi's eyes for a second, before snuffing out and being replaced with a fiery determination.

"I've still got one trick left, you know! Susanoo! Gale Boost!" Susanoo picks up speed, becoming faster and faster until it had surpassed its original speed at launch. A slight gust had picked up around it, and it now gleamed a sky blue. "Susanoo, Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi!" The bey began to wobble violently, a small spiral of wind encircling it.

"We'll crack that fearsome sword in half with your tail! Go forth, Leviathan! Tsunami Crush!" Iris cried out. The two beys met, a fierce, wind-cloaked man wielding a sword and bearing wings clashing with a gigantic leviathan, a ferocious serpent of the seas. The notches of Leviathan caught the sword of Susanoo, and through sheer luck, managed to catch Susanoo at the proper angle. However, the wild movement of Susanoo counteracted the absorption of the gliding driver, bursting both beys in an epic finale to the struggle for dominance.

"Nicely done. But I do need those fearsome spirits within those beys, so with all ease, hand them over. Now." Iris and Arashi turned, noticing several masked bladers surrounding them. But what was more shocking was the woman who stood over them. Her face, while pale, was elegant, yet filled with so much pain that it would crack and shatter at any moment. Her violet eyes had a nasty smirk within them, and complimented her black hair, which was tied back in a ponytail like Iris' hair.

"And just who do you think you are to try us?" Arashi asked. "Us?" Iris mouthed. "Go with it," the other blader replied, his eyes filled with a cunning that Iris hadn't noticed before. Both bladers backed up against one another as the mysterious gang closed in on them.

Suddenly, a loud explosion rocked the indoor bey facility. Rykos, accompanied by a female blader, walked through the doorway.

"Iris, are you alright? She hasn't done anything to you?" Rykos called out.

"No!" Iris replied.

"Foolish brat, how did you blow up the door? We'd locked it from the inside!" the mysterious female blader hissed, her violet eyes filled with venom.

"Umm, with some explosives. The police were very helpful with that part for whatever reason. And you." The blader who accompanied Rykos pointed towards Iris. "I'm not with this dork. He's all yours."

"Dork? Hey!" Rykos whined.

"Anyways, I'm Ayumi Shimizu. And you, my little brother, will have a very long talk with me on the safety hazards of fighting cult-like organizations bent on world domination."

"And you think I will allow you to go somewhere, Ayumi?"

"Vesper, give it up," Rykos sighed.

"Vesper? She's the punk who messed with your bey? Not cool." Ayumi turned towards the masked bladers accompanying Vesper. "As for you all, if you couldn't bother trying to beat my brother with his little quirky self, then you'll have a very big problem trying to defeat me." Ayumi reveals her bey, its bright colors winking cheerfully in the fluorescent lighting of the facility. "Because my Sol Amaterios and I...we're going to roast you all with no effort at all, you got that?" The masked bladers launch their beys at Ayumi with a heated fury, when suddenly a scarlet circle blazes around the girl, tossing beys and their parts left and right. Rykos meanders towards Iris, Ayumi, and Arashi.

"I've gotten stronger as well, if you even remember my bey, Vesper. Say hello to an old friend, my Nova Dragoon. He would say hello, but he's a bit fired up for a battle instead," Rykos says. Vesper merely chuckles. From her dark robes, she draws forth a bey that has never been seen until now...

So this is a type of beyblade fanfiction...I understand the character of Arashi...who is a determined blader with  too much trash talking....
But tell me...whats that green light U mentioned in his eyes???
And its like a situation where two bladers r involved in a fierce fight and suddenly they r surrounded with bladers from some sort of organisation which involves some old frnds and rivals...
Nice story...
Deleted post
(Nov. 02, 2017  4:45 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I kinda just got drawn in to writing fanfiction. That digressed quickly. But thanks. The fight is supposed to be like in the actual anime where they find moments of understanding their beys more deeply to improve their skill in battle. And I know I put a bit too much trash talk (Arashi from what I know should not be that rash or immature, same for Iris) alongside the cliche organization that tries to dominate the world. But thank you for the compliments.

And yeah. Fanfiction/OG ideas would be easier for me to write if it didn't have such a bad rep in pop culture. But meh.

Well U really did write a very nice fanfiction...so I will say ur continuation in writing fanfiction will be very very much appreciated...
(Nov. 02, 2017  4:28 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I'm trying to figure out where to fit Kioke into this mud pie of a draft. I've got kind of an idea, but I want him to contribute and be involved more. Not just a character who supports at the end. Kioke deserves better, especially with all the work put into him. Let me know if you have any ideas, @[Suzaku-X] and @[Ayane_2355].

Well, the trash talk is oddly appropriate lol. And Arashi would get himself into stuff like this lol. Idk where to put Kioke, but I'd love to see the finished draft.
(Nov. 02, 2017  4:45 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I kinda just got drawn in to writing fanfiction. That digressed quickly. But thanks. The fight is supposed to be like in the actual anime where they find moments of understanding their beys more deeply to improve their skill in battle. And I know I put a bit too much trash talk (Arashi from what I know should not be that rash or immature, same for Iris) alongside the cliche organization that tries to dominate the world. But thank you for the compliments.

And yeah. Fanfiction/OG ideas would be easier for me to write if it didn't have such a bad rep in pop culture. But meh.

Also make sure to complete the story.....
the battle alejandro vs cooza-rantaro-sisco

bc sol arrives into a beach in colombia when they see many people waiting for them
valt: why we are here?
kitt:the captain of the colombian team great colmillos invited us here for a suprise
valt: THIS IS GOIN TO BE AWESOME
rantaro: you said it
cooza: yeah
as soon as they arrived they saw a stadium soon alejandro is introduced
valt: who is he
kitt: he is the captain of great colmillos alejandro hamaya
rantaro: he dosent look that though
alejandro: wellcome bc sol to my special suprise ; three of you are gonna battle me and i'm gonna choose them
hmmm you, you and you
point at cooza sisco and rantaro
valt: aww he didnt choose me
alejandro: and the first one is you
points at sisco
sisco: hmm this is going to be waste of time
alejandro: ohh its not my bey hammer afang and me are gonna win
kitt: is that
honey: hammer afang
sasha: it looks diferent from other beys
kitt: hey there almost no data about this bey except he never loose
beytrainor : well this is going to be interesting
referi: sisco carlise vs alejandro amaya is the first game, first battle
alejandro on its mind: his bey is kreis satan 2 glaive loop a defense type it use his roller to deflect attacks well if he is going to defend then im going to wait
then he chages its beyblade's layer
referi: ready set
every one: 3.. 2.. 1..
sisco and alejandro: go shoot
the beys enter to the stadium and satan takes center while afang circles around
alejandro in his mind: because of those roller its attack are not to effective if i wait and mantain distance ill win
kitt: it looks like a stamina type
sasha: if this keeps up satan will ran out of stamina
sisco: oh no you dont "cyclone loop"
satan attacks but afang evades the attacks
sisco: c'mon attack
alejandro:"hurricane whirl"
a big air flow pushes satan againts the wall and burst
referi: hammer afang burst finish alejandro hamaya wins the first game
kitt: no way sisco loose
alejandro: well its time for you to come out
and points cooza
cooza: all right im ready
referi:is cooza ackerman againts alejandro hamaya this is the second game first battle
cooza on his mind: it looks like its an stamina type well ill use attack mode and end this fast
alajandro on his hind:its alter cronos 6 meteor trans it changes between unbalanced attack mode and stabile stamina mode and it looks hi is going to use attack, well if he goes with the offence ill go defesive
it changes his beyblade's layer again
every one: 3.. 2..1..
cooza and alejandro: go shoot
the battle begins and cronos goes for the attack while afang takes defensive position
cooza: alright attack
cronos attacks but gets repeled
cooza: what, i though it was a stamina type but it looks like a defense type
cronos countinues but it dosent work
cooza: "slide on shoot"
alejandro:"hurricane wall"
the beys have a big clash and cronos burst
referi: hammer afang burst finish alejandro hamya wins the second game
sasha: that afang looked like a stamina but there ill looked like a defense type
alejandro: last one last game
rantaro:okay im gonna crush that bey
honey: he has the battle clear
sasha: ragnaruk is stamina type he dosent have a problem if the oponent waits or gets into a defensive stance
referi:alejandro hamaya vs rantaro kyyama third game first battle
alejandro on his mind: blaze ragnaruk 4 cross flugle is stamina type with wings that increase attack and stamina but his defense is low well then im gonna end this with my last card
it changes its layer again
everyone: 3.. 2.. 1..
rantaro and alejandro: go shoot
the beyblade get into the stadium
rantaro: "ragnaruk zone"
but as soon as he does its move every one notice that afang is moving really agressive like an attack type
valt: whats this
kitt: the bey looks like an attack type
the beytrainer takes the pad and shows something about the bey's god ability
beytrainer: look its because of its triple layer
everyone: triple layer?
beytrainer: yes his bey has a layer and driver that can be switch by its three modes attack, defense and stamina
chris: i get it all was a good planned stategy
everyone gets confused
chris: it choose sisco first and use stamina mode so cooza think is a stamina tya and go for attack, but the he used defennse and when rantaro think it was a defensive type he use attack mode
sasha: we been fooled
honey: that guy is really tricky
valt: all was planned?!
alejandro: well im too bored here so lets end this
his beyblade gets full speed
kitt: a hurricane frame?!
alejandro:"HURRICANE STRIKE"
it hits ragnaruk with all his power and burst
everyone gets shocked
referi: hammer afang burst finish alejandro hamaya wins the last game he is the complete winner
everyone cheers except for bc sol
valt: awesome...... hammer afang
alejandro starts to laugh while behind apears his beyblade's beast a giant sea dragon serpent
Snowy Okeanos
A very loud and outspoken girl, Snowy is also very polite. She wears a light blue jacket and a black shirt under it. She wears pale denim pants and black shoes. She has long white hair in a ponytail, and blueish-green eyes.
History:
She dominated many local tournaments and was scouted out for BC Sol, but she declined and formed her own team named Winter Breeze.
She later visited BC Sol and battled everybody for fun, bursting Drain Fafnir, Killer Deathscyther, God Valkyrie, and Blaze Ragnaruk in a 4 v 1 battle.
Her team made it to the finals of the regional tournament, before defeating BC Sol and winning.
Beyblade:
Freeze Boreas 8B Rl
Layer - Freeze Boreas
Freeze Boreas is very round with two long blades that touch on it. When spinning strongly, they slide outwards to increase the perimeter, and when spinning weaker, they slide back in to shrink the perimeter. It features mediocre teeth, and due to the small gap between blades, it is possible to burst.
Disk - 8
8 was first released with Drain Fafnir, with very high OWD, which decreases burst resistance and increases stamina.
Frame - Blast
Blast has six blades that are free-spinning and angled downwards. When they hit the stadium, they increase grip and speed.
Driver - Roll
Roll is a free spinning metal ball tip. It also has metal balls inside that slide up at an angle due to their tilted tracks. This increases stamina and stability. When spinning weaker, they slide down for increased wobbling time.
Special Moves:
Glacier Wall
Boreas goes in the middle and defends against attacks by increasing its mass.

Evolution:
Boreas cracked after a battle against Piluto, causing her to go to a bey trainer.

MGC Wind Boreas 2E Gl
Layer - Wind Boreas
Wind Boreas is rounded and very small. When spinning the layer slides back for inwards weight distribution to become compact. Late in battle, it slides out for OWD to continue spinning.
Disk - 2
2 is a disk with inwards weight distribution that debuted with Kreis Satan.
Frame - Expand
Expand is almost perfectly round and shaped like Polish, but slightly more pointed, decreasing LAD by a small amount. Inside of it are two metal balls that slide in due to two plastic tabs that slide out and pull the metal balls in when spinning strong. When spinning weaker, the tabs slide in, causing the metal balls to slide out.
Driver - Gale
Gale has a free spinning sharp tip and a bearing, similarly to B : D. However, it is made of metal. Inside are two metal balls on a track that is angled up, similarly to Draciel Metal Ball Defenser's. Unlike Draciel, they are angled inwards to cause the weight to slide up when spinning strong. Then they slide out later to increase OWD and stamina.

Special Moves:
Blizzard Guard
Boreas takes the center and all of its weight focuses into the center, enabling it to spin extremely fast and defend, causing attacks to bounce off.

Whirlwind Reboot
All of Boreas's weight slides out while wobbling, allowing it to regain all stamina lost.
Ryoma Shimizu

A famous entertainment blader. Was a member of the Big 5, but an accident ended his career. Now working in America.

Bey: Susanoo Wing Blow

Aoi Shimizu

A fiery blader, she was a teammate of Ryoma. She was known as the Red Fire, and was undefeated. She retired after Ryoma's incident and stayed in Japan.

Bey: Amaterios Aero Assault
Snowy vs Free & Daina & Valt & Rantaro
Snowy angled for a Glacier Wall, Valt for Bound Attack, Daina for Shake Shoot, and Rantaro for a Ragnaruk Zone. "3, 2, 1, let it rip!" Boreas shot into the middle, Drain Fafnir wobbled in, Ragnaruk glid in, Deathscyther curved in on a scythe pattern, and Valkyrie shot in. Deathscyther hit first, and was reflected out of the stadium, before bursting midair. Valkyrie surrounded Boreas in a Bound Attack, that Boreas resisted. Suddenly, Valkyrie hit and burst. Ragnaruk glid in slowly, trying to take the center. Boreas reflected it back and sent Ragnaruk flying, before bursting mid-air. Drain Fafnir wobbled in and hit, but Boreas easily resisted the spin-steal and kept spinning. Drain Fafnir had taken damage and nearly stopped, but it came in for an attack. Boreas countered, causing Drain Fafnir to burst.
Deleted post
(Nov. 03, 2017  3:32 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  2:49 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Snowy vs Free & Daina & Valt & Rantaro
Snowy angled for a Glacier Wall, Valt for Bound Attack, Daina for Shake Shoot, and Rantaro for a Ragnaruk Zone. "3, 2, 1, let it rip!" Boreas shot into the middle, Drain Fafnir wobbled in, Ragnaruk glid in, Deathscyther curved in on a scythe pattern, and Valkyrie shot in. Deathscyther hit first, and was reflected out of the stadium, before bursting midair. Valkyrie surrounded Boreas in a Bound Attack, that Boreas resisted. Suddenly, Valkyrie hit and burst. Ragnaruk glid in slowly, trying to take the center. Boreas reflected it back and sent Ragnaruk flying, before bursting mid-air. Drain Fafnir wobbled in and hit, but Boreas easily resisted the spin-steal and kept spinning. Drain Fafnir had taken damage and nearly stopped, but it came in for an attack. Boreas countered, causing Drain Fafnir to burst.
Eyyy! Boreas FTW. Pretty OP, but really interesting how your concept differs so much from mine. I look forward to reading more!

(Nov. 03, 2017  2:43 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ryoma Shimizu

A famous entertainment blader. Was a member of the Big 5, but an accident ended his career. Now working in America.

Aoi Shimizu

A fiery blader, she was a teammate of Ryoma. She was known as the Red Fire, and was undefeated. She retired after Ryoma's incident and stayed in Japan.

So are they like predecessors of Ayumi and Arashi?

(Nov. 03, 2017  2:22 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Snowy Okeanos
A very loud and outspoken girl, Snowy is also very polite. She wears a light blue jacket and a black shirt under it. She wears pale denim pants and black shoes. She has long white hair in a ponytail, and blueish-green eyes.
History:
She dominated many local tournaments and was scouted out for BC Sol, but she declined and formed her own team named Winter Breeze.
She later visited BC Sol and battled everybody for fun, bursting Drain Fafnir, Killer Deathscyther, God Valkyrie, and Blaze Ragnaruk in a 4 v 1 battle.
Her team made it to the finals of the regional tournament, before defeating BC Sol and winning.
Beyblade:
Freeze Boreas 8B Rl
Layer - Freeze Boreas
Freeze Boreas is very round with two long blades that touch on it. When spinning strongly, they slide outwards to increase the perimeter, and when spinning weaker, they slide back in to shrink the perimeter. It features mediocre teeth, and due to the small gap between blades, it is possible to burst.
Disk - 8
8 was first released in Blaze Ragnaruk, with very high OWD, which decreases burst resistance and increases stamina.
Frame - Blast
Blast has six blades that are free-spinning and angled downwards. When they hit the stadium, they increase grip and speed.
Driver - Roll
Roll is a free spinning metal ball tip. It also has metal balls inside that slide up at an angle due to their tilted tracks. This increases stamina and stability. When spinning weaker, they slide down for increased wobbling time.
Special Moves:
Glacier Wall
For the disk, do you mean Drain Fafnir?

And is this an aggressive or defensive bey? From the battle draft, it seems that it is pretty aggressive, enough to burst Fafnir, but the disk and driver seem pretty defensive. Very unique.

That's their mom and dad lol.
History:
Beyblade:
Freeze Boreas 8B Rl
Layer - Freeze Boreas
Disk - 8
8 was first released in Blaze Ragnaruk, with very high OWD, which decreases burst resistance and increases stamina.
Frame - Blast
Driver - Roll
Special Moves:
Glacier Wall

The blast frame would not only not work but be impossible. A free spining frame would be impossible to put on a core disk and free spin would make it just roll on the frame without moving. It can not get aggressive.
Deleted post
Just a little story. Valt and Rantaro vs Vis

BCSol and double threat meet up for a group training after double threat won the championship and they were getting ready to start battles. "I will take on Valt and Rantaro," said Vis pointing at them. This confuses the two until Vis says, "the loud ones." Valt gets ready as Vis says, "also just a little wager. If I win you two have to be quite for the rest of the training. Got it?" They nod and Zac referees. They launch and Iris rolls into the center and meets up with Ragnarock. They grind off eachother as Valkyrie charges in. The impact activates Iris' gimmick and Valkyrie's attack goes around Iris and hits Ragnarock flinging it out of the center. Valkyrie's reboot activates as it charges at Iris which uses its gimmick to negate burst damage and uses the speed gained to KO Ragnarock. Valkyrie charges at Iris but gets knocked back by the accel frame and runs out of stamina. "Iris Sonar wins by spin and knockout finish. The score is now one to zero." Said Zac.

Rantaro removes the frame from Ragnarock and tightens the grip on his knuckle grip as he prepares to launch. They launch, Vis does another normal launch and Ragnarock circles here the edge giving Iris the center. Valkyrie then hits Iris with enough force to lift it into the air flinging it up to Ragnarock which bumps it out of the stadium. The duo high five as Zac states the score to be ties one to one.

"Nice teamwork you two," said Vis as he removes the accel frame and puts it on his carabiner grip, " i guess I will just have to test something." The three Bladers get ready to launch, Rantaro holds his launcher steady as Valt tilts his launcher. Vis on the other hand, pulls his launcher close to his right side and as they launch Vis swings his launcher to the left yelling "retro launch!" Iris slams into Ragnarock and bursts it on impact then rolls to the center. "All I have to do now is survive," says Vis opening his eyes and grinning slightly, " Shouldn't be that hard. Now, Iris. True Spiral Hold!" Iris glows white as the layer goes into free spin but due to the increased spin speed by removing the frame this state stops and hits Valkyrie as it negates the attack then goes back to free spin. This repeats, sending out Valkyrie slow than it started the attack at and ultimately winning by spin out. "Iris wins by spin and burst finish and gains two points," says Zac, "the winner is Vis three to one."

Vis grins and says, "remember the wager?" The two quietly say yes and Vis responds with, "thank you, I was starting to get a headache from all the noise."
(Nov. 03, 2017  4:24 AM)MWF Wrote: Just a little story. Valt and Rantaro vs Vis

BCSol and double threat meet up for a group training after double threat won the championship and they were getting ready to start battles. "I will take on Valt and Rantaro," said Vis pointing at them. This confuses the two until Vis says, "the loud ones." Valt gets ready as Vis says, "also just a little wager. If I win you two have to be quite for the rest of the training. Got it?" They nod and Zac referees. They launch and Iris rolls into the center and meets up with Ragnarock. They grind off eachother as Valkyrie charges in. The impact activates Iris' gimmick and Valkyrie's attack goes around Iris and hits Ragnarock flinging it out of the center. Valkyrie's reboot activates as it charges at Iris which uses its gimmick to negate burst damage and uses the speed gained to KO Ragnarock. Valkyrie charges at Iris but gets knocked back by the accel frame and runs out of stamina. "Iris Sonar wins by spin and knockout finish. The score is now one to zero." Said Zac.

Rantaro removes the frame from Ragnarock and tightens the grip on his knuckle grip as he prepares to launch. They launch, Vis does another normal launch and Ragnarock circles here the edge giving Iris the center. Valkyrie then hits Iris with enough force to lift it into the air flinging it up to Ragnarock which bumps it out of the stadium. The duo high five as Zac states the score to be ties one to one.

"Nice teamwork you two," said Vis as he removes the accel frame and puts it on his carabiner grip, " i guess I will just have to test something." The three Bladers get ready to launch, Rantaro holds his launcher steady as Valt tilts his launcher. Vis on the other hand, pulls his launcher close to his right side and as they launch Vis swings his launcher to the left yelling "retro launch!" Iris slams into Ragnarock and bursts it on impact then rolls to the center. "All I have to do now is survive," says Vis opening his eyes and grinning slightly, " Shouldn't be that hard. Now, Iris. True Spiral Hold!" Iris glows white as the layer goes into free spin but due to the increased spin speed by removing the frame this state stops and hits Valkyrie as it negates the attack then goes back to free spin. This repeats, sending out Valkyrie slow than it started the attack at and ultimately winning by spin out. "Iris wins by spin and burst finish and gains two points," says Zac, "the winner is Vis three to one."

Vis grins and says, "remember the wager?" The two  quietly say yes and Vis responds with, "thank you, I was starting to get a headache from all the noise."

I now get it...since U r punching a story in the character analysis..it makes the battle description much more interesting...

But U can involve a little bit trash talking.. I mean audience seem to enjoy that type of talk like " Put Ur beyblade where ur mouth is" or "U think U can win against me?? U must be dellusional"
I like to listen to trash talking...

But ur battle description was very good...
(Nov. 03, 2017  3:32 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  2:49 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Snowy vs Free & Daina & Valt & Rantaro
Eyyy! Boreas FTW. Pretty OP, but really interesting how your concept differs so much from mine. I look forward to reading more!

(Nov. 03, 2017  2:43 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ryoma Shimizu

Aoi Shimizu

So are they like predecessors of Ayumi and Arashi?

History:
Beyblade:
Freeze Boreas 8B Rl
Layer - Freeze Boreas
Disk - 8
Frame - Blast
Driver - Roll
Special Moves:
Glacier Wall
For the disk, do you mean Drain Fafnir?

And is this an aggressive or defensive bey? From the battle draft, it seems that it is pretty aggressive, enough to burst Fafnir, but the disk and driver seem pretty defensive. Very unique.

I meant Drain Fafnir, I just assumed it was on bR because Gravity and 8 have OWD.
It is very defensive, but its gimmick and the two small notches give it counterattacking ability, because when the rounded shape slides in, it slows opponents spin down. Drain Fafnir burst due to the extreme angle it was wobbling at.