Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

deleted 12/29
So... here is another one.

Blader: Vis Tordaline
You already know Vis.
Beyblade: lS.10St'.Gr+
Layer: Lucid Sonar. Has its metal on the outer ring. This outer ring has teeth that act as a burst guard like revive phoenix. Unlike phoenix, this ring after going over its teeth just goes into a fixed position. The ring can click either left or right.
Disk: 10
frame: Steel prime, heavy metal frame with some LAD.
Driver: Guard plus, guard but the rising disk is now lined with rubber and free spins.

Special moves: Final counter, when the ring clicks the final time it gives a strong attack.

As you can see this bey is inspired by Phoenix. But unlike Phoenix's dark form, Sonar has a golden light form.
(Oct. 05, 2018  3:41 PM)MWF Wrote: So... here is another one.

Blader: Vis Tordaline
You already know Vis.
Beyblade: lS.10L.Fr
Layer: Lucid Sonar. Has its metal on the outer ring. This outer ring has teeth that act as a burst guard like revive phoenix. Unlike phoenix, this ring after going over its teeth just go into a fixed position.
disk: 10
frame: Lift
Driver: Friction.

Special moves: Final counter, when the ring clicks the final time it gives a strong attack.
Echo flash, Uses the friction driver to go on the attack.

As you can see this bey is inspired by Phoenix. But unlike Phoenix's dark form, Sonar has a golden light form.

Don’t we already have Legend spriggan?
Name: Keenan Glass
Bey: Kendo Kitsune X-.K. (Burst, w/Long Winder), Ninja Kitsune 9.Jb. (God/Evolution, w/Sword Launcher), Shuriken Kitsune 9I.Jb (God/Evolution, w/Sword Launcher), Samurai Kitsune 9'I.Hy. (Super Z/Turbo, w/Digital Sword Launcher)
deleted 12/29
deleted 12/29
Blader: Trass (Last Name Unknown)
Trass is a blader with two eyes: one red, one grey. Yes, he's related to Phi and Hartz in some way. He always has an iron chestplate on, and wears ragged clothes. Trass has no hair, but has big muscles so people don't make fun of him. He also uses a Custom-Made launcher made with scrap metal.
Beyblade: mT.9/N'.Tn
Layer: Mass Titan: An Attack-Type Layer shaped like a bulkier Twin Nemesis, but with a gimmick that changes the weight concentration to and from the main contact points.
Disc: 9/Nine': If 9 isn't an option because it sounds the same as the Nine disc, then Nine' should suffice, since αero' is a core disk, so why not Nine'?
Driver: Ton: This driver would have a gimmick similar to Planet's gimmick, but with bigger metal balls and with a rubber flat tip bigger than Xtreme.
Any of you mind if I make a change to Vis? No, ok. He can see now. I decided to nix the blindness.

Also I am so indecisive when it comes to combos.
Loop Heptet.Gy
Layer: Loop Heptet. A thick walled defense type with average weight.
Driver/disk: Gyroscopic. The bulk of the driver is a heavy free spinning weight on a bearing. This weight is what the bey spins on and lowers the center of mass drastically. The rest of the driver disk is plastic. Prevents launching and has a weak spring. It is launched by wrapping a string around the free spinning part and dropping the bey into the stadium.

Special move: Serpents flail, the beyblade starts to spin at a severe angle causing the layer to swing around and use its weight to slam into opponents.
Name: Haki Blade red fire just like lui shirosagi’s hair but red and one of his eye is like shu’s eyes and the other has a kind of like a bandana but uncovered and at full power the eye turns into a fireball eye
Beyblade: Flame Hades I came up with right before the actual hades came out and I got super stoked it’s a four blade bey with metal on each blade
Spirit: Fireball with a huge fireball eye and two fire hands floating beside the fireball
Power move: Counter Flame
Ability: when it clicks twice the fireball blades pop out a bit farther
Disk: Xterior (really heavy and bulky with many blades
Driver/tip: Stellar it’s like a star like rentaría but mixed with merge I know it’s weird
Type: Balanced
I have been thinking about it for a long time and I am determined that one day it will be real
Just a little update
Name: Vis Tordaline
Looks: pale skin, black messy hair, milky green eyes. Trap
Personality: he is highly determined and focused. Observant.
Original god bey
Second god bey
Current bey:
Single and dual layer
Name: Vincent Blaze
Looks: Vincent has tall bright orange hair standing straight up in spikes similarly to Aiga. He has dark brown eyes and wears a flame red shirt with a bronze jacket over it. He also wears long black pants with flame-like streaks that seem to crackle whenever he moves. As for shoes, he wears dark red tennis shoes with a golden underside.
Personality: He is very laid-back and calm until he starts battling. Then he puts forth all his strength and becomes energetic and loud. He has a very strong bond with his bey and when he’s defeated he simply grins and shakes the opponents hand. This leads to various characters telling him angrily he isn’t serious about the game which he shrugs off. He also trains every second he gets.
Beyblade: Forge Vulcan 0F Fn
Layer - Forge Vulcan
Forge Vulcan has a rather round shape with four protruding blades. These blades are designed to retract and give Forge Vulcan a more defensive shape later in battle.
Disc - 0
Has Inward Weight Distribution. See more on the WBO or Beyblade Wiki pages.
Frame - Flames
This frame has a spiky design similar to flow’s, but with a rounded off bottom. The spikes are designed to extend out early in battle and retract later.
Driver - Furnace
Furnace has a large rubber tip like a slightly wider Xtreme with a hole in the center. Later in battle, two tabs retract, pushing out a round tabbed tip like a slightly smaller defense tip.
Special Moves:
White-Hot Sabers - Vulcan uses the ridge to gain speed similar to the flash launch before it attacks the opponent.
Furnace Lockdown - Vulcans tip extends and the layer becomes rounder and the frames spikes join together to become highly defensive.
Eruption Launch - Vulcan is knocked into the air, but then collided with the opponent using the sword from above.
Burning Cannonball - Vulcan is knocked into the air but then slams into the opponent while in defense mode.
Hammer Crush - Vulcan attack’s while in attack mode but with the aim of destabilizing the opponent.
Ultra Blazing Hammer Crash - Vulcan is launched from above because Vincent jumps, and then Vulcan crashes into the opponent while surrounded in flames and using its maximum power.
(Oct. 18, 2018  1:21 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Name: Vincent Blaze
Looks: Vincent has tall bright orange hair standing straight up in spikes similarly to Aiga. He has dark brown eyes and wears a flame red shirt with a bronze jacket over it. He also wears long black pants with flame-like streaks that seem to crackle whenever he moves. As for shoes, he wears dark red tennis shoes with a golden underside.
Personality: He is very laid-back and calm until he starts battling. Then he puts forth all his strength and becomes energetic and loud. He has a very strong bond with his bey and when he’s defeated he simply grins and shakes the opponents hand. This leads to various characters telling him angrily he isn’t serious about the game which he shrugs off. He also trains every second he gets.
Layer - Forge Vulcan
Forge Vulcan has a rather round shape with four protruding blades. These blades are designed to retract and give Forge Vulcan a more defensive shape later in battle.
Disc - 0
Frame - Flames
This frame has a spiky design similar to flow’s, but with a rounded off bottom. The spikes are designed to extend out early in battle and retract later.
Driver - Furnace
Furnace has a large rubber tip like a slightly wider Xtreme with a hole in the center. Later in battle, two tabs retract, pushing out a round tabbed tip like a slightly smaller defense tip.
Special Moves:
White-Hot Sabers - Vulcan uses the ridge to gain speed similar to the flash launch before it attacks the opponent.
Furnace Lockdown - Vulcans tip extends and the layer becomes rounder and the frames spikes join together to become highly defensive.
Eruption Launch - Vulcan is knocked into the air, but then collided with the opponent using the sword from above.
Burning Cannonball - Vulcan is knocked into the air but then slams into the opponent while in defense mode.
Hammer Crush - Vulcan attack’s while in attack mode but with the aim of destabilizing the opponent.
Ultra Blazing Hammer Crash - Vulcan is launched from above because Vincent jumps, and then Vulcan crashes into the opponent while surrounded in flames and using its maximum power.

Interesting beyblade. Mind if I do a battle with him vs Vis? I can see it as him challenging Vis for the title of America's Champion. Forge Vulcan vs Lucid Sonar.
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:28 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  1:21 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Name: Vincent Blaze
Layer - Forge Vulcan
Disc - 0
Frame - Flames
Driver - Furnace
Special Moves:

Interesting beyblade. Mind if I do a battle with him vs Vis? I can see it as him challenging Vis for the title of America's Champion. Forge Vulcan vs Lucid Sonar.

Sure:)
Also, he only uses that last move if they opponent is an equal match.
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:29 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:28 PM)MWF Wrote: Interesting beyblade. Mind if I do a battle with him vs Vis? I can see it as him challenging Vis for the title of America's Champion. Forge Vulcan vs Lucid Sonar.

SureSmile

Vis is currently one of the worlds elite bladers. Vincent would use it.
(Oct. 18, 2018  3:04 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:29 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: SureSmile

Vis is currently one of the worlds elite bladers. Vincent would use it.

Oh yeah, my bad
(Oct. 18, 2018  6:59 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  3:04 PM)MWF Wrote: Vis is currently one of the worlds elite bladers. Vincent would use it.

Oh yeah, my bad

I typed up the story, it is on the story thread.
Name: Kaden Frost
Appearance: Kaden has very pale skin, ice blue spiky hair, and dark blue eyes. He wears a thin white jacket with a pale blue lining. He also wears a thin white scarf. He wears black shorts and dark blue shoes.
Personality: He is very calm and quiet and enjoys blading a lot. When he meets a worthy opponent, he seems to transform. His eyes gain a sparkle and he becomes very energetic and he quickly seems to be a new person who puts his all into his blading, similarly to Free de la Hoya.
Beyblade: Freezing Khione 0Bump Db
Layer - Freezing Khione
Freezing Khione has a mostly round design with two main blades, each dual-sided. One end is made of POM and the other rubber. The layer can also spin left and right. In left spin the opponent hits the rubber and in right spin the opponent hits the POM.
Disc - 0
0 is a very heavy disc with high inward weight distribution, see more on the WBO or Beyblade Wiki page.
Frame - Bump
Bump is a heavy frame. See more on the WBO or Beyblade Wiki page.
Driver - Double
Double is designed so that in right spin a freely spinning rubber sharp tip comes out, similarly to a rubber Gyro. In left spin, a metal version of Gyro protrudes out.
Moves:
Iceberg Wall - Khione (in right spin), takes the center and deflects attacks with the POM and rubber.
Iceberg Crash - Khione (in right spin) spins around in a circle after being attacked and then counters using its heavy weight.
Ultra Iceberg Armor - Kaden spins around left before launching, which causes the rubber driver to spin left while the rest of the bey spins right. Then when opponents attack it regains balance almost instantly.
Freezing Spin - Khione (in left spin) drains the opponent’s spin.
Icicle Burst - Using the opponent’s spin and momentum, Khione rockets around and attacks.
Frostbite Fury - Khione is launched at an angle so the driver hits the stadium like a flat tip and Khione attacks the opponent with maximum power, and both the POM and the rubber collide with the opponent, creating enough recoil to do a lot of damage.
Metal fight beyblade bio

Burst bio

Beyblade 

Reverse minbros
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:17 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Metal fight beyblade bio

Burst bio

Beyblade 

Reverse minbros

Nice
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:23 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:17 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Metal fight beyblade bio

Burst bio

Beyblade 

Reverse minbros

Nice

Thanks I did this on my phone it took a look time.
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:34 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:23 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Nice

Thanks I did this on my phone it took a look time.
Everything I type is on my phone.
Lucid sonar like other chouz evolution has a burst guard gimmick. The gimmick is the ring. The final click is blocked until the ring reaches attack mode.

So Lucid Sonar is written as CZ-Sonar instead of lS to differentiate from legend Spriggan.
Person: Mr. OP he uses every op bey.

Beys: aH 10 Et
 Garuda G3 Outer Atomic
    hS 8’ Proof Atomic
aH 7C Et.
aH 7 Et 
aH 10C Et
Fin Dakon 
She is a very shy person but in battle she starts to open up.

Beyblade:
Combo 0. tail tail is a frame that is super sharp six side frame. it has no lad at all. Flugel'

Special Moves. Tail whip is when Dragoon speeds in to it's opponent hops and hit it with it's frame.

Dragon flight is when Dragoon spin in a tight circular moment and make a vortex and then it rides the vortex in to the air and then falls right on top of its opponent. 
(Oct. 20, 2018  2:05 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Fin Dakon 
She is a very shy person but in battle she starts to open up.

Beyblade:
Combo 0. tail tail is a frame that is super sharp six side frame. it has no lad at all. Flugel'

Special Moves. Tail whip is when Dragoon speeds in to it's opponent hops and hit it with it's frame.

Dragon flight is when Dragoon spin in a tight circular moment and make a vortex and then it rides the vortex in to the air and then falls right on top of its opponent. 
Can my Blader battle yours?