Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

(Feb. 21, 2018  9:01 PM)Beatlynx27

(Feb. 21, 2018  9:01 PM)MWF Wrote: [quote="Beatlynx27 Wrote: With all this ChouZetsu news going around, I'm redoing tucker's bey to create: neuronal chimera.
U know how Sr is an ultimate God bey and balance type while null griffin is a ultimate attack God bey? Well nC is the ultimate defence (super z?) bey. 
nC layer
The neuronal chimera layer has a similar shape to wV. The three main attack points have some tiny details that use the spring gimmick perfectly. The lion head has a mane with forward facing hairs that the opponent can hook onto, the dragon head has scales and the goat head has fur.  In the centre a metal chimera clutches a C in the centre of the beyblade.
16 disc
The 16 disc is as wide as yell but the metal is filled in for weight. It can facilitate a frame such as the one it's going to have, cross.
Cross frame 
First seen on bR and has phenomenal LAD
Serpent driver
A driver as large as atomic but with a metal sharp in the middle of a fixed rubber ring. An image of a serpent biting it's tail goes around the driver, and it's made of metal.

So heavy with OWD? A metal driver would make it heavy but kill the OWD of your combo. The driver is interesting, Do you mean a metal sharp like the metal saga MS or like the shape of wedge?
I got metal and rubber mixed up ( on the sharp, the serpent is stil metal) plus it's a defence type so OWD is for stamina types and IWD is for defence types. Although nC has even weight distribution.
Well here goes nothing
Name k.j. west
Bey solar Phoenix. Has four different wings,has 3 talons that can be altered and can change modes
Special moves
Attack mode wing smash
Defense mode iron/Dimond wing wall
Stamina mode hyper tornado blast

Note this is burst god edition
Deleted post
I have a new goal, creating an owner for every random booster combo. Starting at the top,

Jack, owner of bJ 1 d
This powerful blader gives off an ominous vibe that freaks anyone out like Clio creeps out cooza. He wears black jeans, a deep, deep green loose shirt and a azure scarf that covers his mouth.

Victor, owner of Valkyrie 1f e
Victor is a brainiac masked blader that is known more commonly as magenta eye. He has the same skill as Ruwei, predicting opposing beys movement patterns. He wears pink and black clothes with a horned mask that has magenta eyes, obviously

Saun, owner of Kreis satan 7 (?) gr
Saun has a easygoing personality that allows him to make friends with most of the bladers he meets. Little do they know, this is his master plan, to soften his opponents. He wears a bright yellow jacket, always zipped up to conceal what's underneath,and ripped blue jeans.
Name: Toko Hakamshi

Backstory: Toko was a Enthusiastic blader who won a lot he got very cocky and it led to his downfall and Resurrection, He battled for fun Glory and fame but one day he was battling a new team he beat everyone until the leader... His bey charged but it was no hope, The bey shattered into nothingness, this left Too into Depression he doubted himself and everything he did. He now suffered anxiety from the constant thought it would happen again gif he got a new bey. Then an earthquake happened when he found a top secret lab underground (He went through a cave site which led to the lab) He sneaked in and saw a small black Object with a Black Aura of sorts. He picked it up and his new life began, A life of Victory.

Bey: Jet Black Dragoon
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Type: Attack
Layer: Jet Black Dragoon

This is a mainly black layer (Made of Metal) if you couldn't infer, It is the "Forbidden Left Spin Bey" It feeds off of negative energy and emotion.
It has Two white dragons on each side with Black Menacing eyes. The god chip is a White metal Chip with a Black dragon in the middle, The Gimmick is these Dragons contain a mix of Rubber and Metal for Spin steal and Raw attack power. Each click of the Disk (AKA Every click it gets closer to bursting) The Dragons get closer as in when it attacks a bey the Metal Barrages it and Makes it hit hard, When the last click these dragons combine together which creates more weight leading to a Much Harder attack, The rubber on the other hand absorbs shock and steals the spin. Lets go into more detail from how this works, So when they get closer It hits with more force as the Dragons the dragons get closer the less time until the bey hits both dragons (Or the combined singular dragon at the last click), or with the rubber, the more the bey attacks there will be more rubber being hit this absorbs the opposing bey's spin Decreases by a large amount, while Jet Black Dragoon on the other hand's spin Increases by a large amount. Time for the Contact points first being the Dragons if you couldn't tell, There are also small Metal spikes coming off which can pull off small attacks and even some defense. The Dragons themselves have small Spikes Coming off of them, On the sides and coming out off the mouth (The Blade from the dragon in behind's mouth Retracts when the Gimmick starts to go into play.) The weight distribution is Perfectly balanced with bey being Fully Symmetrical, Plus Each side has the same amount of weight. The Weight distribution leads to swift movements Hasty attacks and Good stamina.

Disk: 12

The disk has Six on each side to balance the bey (As a sidenote it is painted black metal), The balance increases stamina and attack. The weight of Twelve Is Moderately heavy, Which is enough for Toko's Standards. 

Driver : Jet

The Black Driver has A Rounded Flat with a white fixed rubber ring similar to Counter (More durable though and made of rugged metal for less friction and speed) They're pretty short The surrounding of the driver isn't covered (Also covered in metal for smooth turns and less friction) and can free spin at will, when needed it can Change Direction, Attack patterns and do sudden "Drifts" OR just turns to dodge attacks or even go into one. The reason it's called Jet is because of the pure speed it causes, it looks normal but for an Abnormal reason the speed is incredible and unnatural...

Avatar: The avatar is A Slim Black Dragon with razor sharp teeth, Incredible claws and Shining white eyes.

Bey's Backstory: When a group of miners were mining into the center of the earth for Resources oil and What ever else they wanted A strong EMS Signal was discovered. Drills shorted out, Oil pumps Collapsed and Cave's Caved in. (This caused earth quakes) It was buried within the center of the earth, A prototype suit was Used with a risk more than any other. The man out their suffered third degree burns but lived and brought something back... A Beyblade, When one day it was stolen... No one knows how this bey Came to exist but the day it did Terror rained from the heavens.

Fun Facts : When at the last click Jet Black Dragoon has the power to Not only burst but Shatter a bey. (Not all bey's of course)
: Toko's Launching technique is a weird but effective Launch, Causing immense Stamina, Speed And just overall power.
: The Metal on Jets Almost Flat and Surrounding area's Cause much less friction which in turns allows Speed, Stamina, and Smooth turns (Plus the metal increases the speed of Changing the direction at will with the surrounding area)

Please don't sue me for using dragoon Dragunix
(Mar. 14, 2018  12:22 AM)The_DarkBlader Wrote: Name: Toko Hakamshi

Backstory: Toko was a Enthusiastic blader who won a lot he got very cocky and it led to his downfall and Resurrection, He battled for fun Glory and fame but one day he was battling a new team he beat everyone until the leader... His bey charged but it was no hope, The bey shattered into nothingness, this left Too into Depression he doubted himself and everything he did. He now suffered anxiety from the constant thought it would happen again gif he got a new bey. Then an earthquake happened when he found a top secret lab underground (He went through a cave site which led to the lab) He sneaked in and saw a small black Object with a Black Aura of sorts. He picked it up and his new life began, A life of Victory.

Bey: Jet Black Dragoon
Type: Attack
Layer: Jet Black Dragoon

This is a mainly black layer if you couldn't infer, It is the "Forbidden Left Spin Bey" It feeds off of negative energy and emotion.
It has Two white dragons on each side with Black Menacing eyes. The god chip is a White metal Chip with a Black dragon in the middle, The Gimmick is these Dragons contain a mix of Rubber and Metal for Spin steal and Raw attack power. Each click of the Disk (AKA Every click it gets closer to bursting) The Dragons get closer which increases the Attack power of Jet Black Dragoon.

Disk: 12

The disk has Six on each side to balance the bey (As a sidetone it is painted black metal), The balance increases stamina and attack. The weight of Twelve Is Moderately heavy, Which is enough for Toko's Standards.

Driver : Jet

The Black Driver has spikes similar to Variable (More durable though) They're pretty short The surrounding of the driver isn't covered in spikes and can free spin at will, when needed it can Change and do sudden "Drifts" OR just turns to dodge attacks or even go into one. The reason it's called jet is because of the pure speed it causes it looks normal but for an Abnormal reason the speed is incredible and unnatural...

Avatar: The avatar is A Slim Black Dragon with razor sharp teeth, Incredible claws and Shining white eyes.

Bey's Backstory: When a group of miners were mining into the center of the earth for Resources oil and What ever else they wanted A strong EMS Signal was discovered. Drills shorted out, Oil pumps Collapsed and Cave's Caved in. (This caused earth quakes) It was buried within the center of the earth, A prototype suit was Used with a risk more than any other. The man out their suffered third degree burns but lived and brought something back... A Beyblade, When one day it was stolen... No one knows how this bey Came to exist but the day it did Terror rained from the heavens.

BATTLE ME DRAGUNIX

1. Dragunix does the dragoon beys. So far he made four, (three of them are neo Dragoon, Raijin Dragoon, and Nova Dragoon. Forgot the fourth ones name) I asked him if I could make a dragoon bey (guardian Dragoon) he told me that there are enough dragoons.

2. How does the click gimmick work. If it doesn't have a logical description it might as well not work.

3. This beyblade is well too unrealistic and most likely meant to mimic L-Drago.

4. Raijin Dragoon would win. Jet's spikes are plastic (you didn't specify.) so slower than the LRF shape of Raijin Dragoon's Driver making Raijin be able to out maneuver Jet Black and win. Also Raijin is left spin so no spin steal. Nova Is heavier and faster than Raijin and even though it is right spin t would dominate. If anything jet black would barely win against Neo (the first god form)Dragoon.

please revise this beyblade to be more realistic.
Deleted post
I know I'm making the random booster dudes, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity to make another super z bey so a warm welcome to: anchor obliterate
Ao is a defencive layer, featuring a sword like contact point on each side (there are 4). The gaps inbetween are shaped like aB contact points and are made of metal. It's gimmick is that it's swords move when it clicks to reveal hooked contact points shaped like anchors. This beys avatar is a distorted humanoid figure, holding a hook and a long sword. The avatar has a sheild on its left shoulder.
17yin
17 is a disc slightly heavier than 0, and has a lot of outer weight distribution. It is ever so slightly imbalanced, and this gives the combo defencive capabilities. The yin frame is half round and half flow shaped. It is not very heavy, so it serves no competitive use what so ever.
Gambit
Gambit is a driver that is the opposite of final survive. It has a sharp tip that retracts and makes the bey land on a rubber jaggy shaped tip. This gives the bey a final blast of energy in battle.
Anias
Anias is a fit blue eyes, blond hair girl who is popular with boys. Tucker has a crush on her, so this can make some epic plot twists in the series. She launches by lifting her knee and kicking back when she pulls the ripcord. She calls it the "Haka shoot". She wears sporting clothes, and unlike most characters, she changes clothes often.
Special moves:
Sheild spiral: Ao rolls around and deflects attacks with the top of its layer.
Final gambit: gambit activates
Hooking shoot: Ao's gimmick activates and it attacks with its hidden hooks
For reference to a similar character, look up Lucy, fairy tail
Deleted post
(Mar. 14, 2018  5:24 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2018  8:29 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I know I'm making the random booster dudes, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity to make another super z bey so a warm welcome to: anchor obliterate
Ao is a defencive layer, featuring a sword like contact point on each side (there are 4). The gaps inbetween are shaped like aB contact points and are made of metal. It's gimmick is that it's swords move when it clicks to reveal hooked contact points shaped like anchors. This beys avatar is a distorted humanoid figure, holding a hook and a long sword. The avatar has a sheild on its left shoulder.
17yin
17 is a disc slightly heavier than 0, and has a lot of outer weight distribution. It is ever so slightly imbalanced, and this gives the combo defencive capabilities. The yin frame is half round and half flow shaped. It is not very heavy, so it serves no competitive use what so ever.
Gambit
Gambit is a driver that is the opposite of final survive. It has a sharp tip that retracts and makes the bey land on a rubber jaggy shaped tip. This gives the bey a final blast of energy in battle.
Anias
Anias is a fit blue eyes, blond hair girl who is popular with boys. Tucker has a crush on her, so this can make some epic plot twists in the series. She launches by lifting her knee and kicking back when she pulls the ripcord. She calls it the "Haka shoot". She wears sporting clothes, and unlike most characters, she changes clothes often.
Special moves:
Sheild spiral: Ao rolls around and deflects attacks with the top of its layer.
Final gambit: gambit activates
Hooking shoot: Ao's gimmick activates and it attacks with its hidden hooks
For reference to a similar character, look up Lucy, fairy tail

I'd like to know something real quick...so since 17 is slightly off balance, it allows for defensive properties? How so?

I'm just used to unbalanced disks being more attack oriented, sorry...nothing against the idea
Like as in kerbeus and central, g2 is mostly defencive in the anime
beyblade destoyer scorpio it hase a serpent head around the god chip and snakes raped a circle with sort of dagger heads made of metal aound it it is an atack tipe
I'll edit it but I'm not changing the it being dragoon and i used Quotation marks for all the things making it unrealistic besides EMF Signals this took me a lot of time and i would appreciate it if you could just accept it, And earthquakes weren't from then bey itself it was from mining and tremors underground.

And i said it was metal

And the Attack power of Jet Can burst a bey in a single hit depending on the bey so I doubt that i would have no chance again his dragoons maybe not a 100% win but a fair match, And he outmaneuvers me i can litterely do sudden turns at will and drift (Without decreasing my speed) So i can move fast and dodge
im
(Mar. 15, 2018  12:19 AM)The_DarkBlader Wrote: I'll edit it but I'm not changing the it being dragoon and i used Quotation marks for all the things making it unrealistic besides EMF Signals this took me a lot of time and i would appreciate it if you could just accept it, And earthquakes weren't from then bey itself it was from mining and tremors underground.

And i said it was metal

And the Attack power of Jet Can burst a bey in a single hit depending on the bey so I doubt that i would have no chance again his dragoons maybe not a 100% win but a fair match, And he outmaneuvers me i can litterely do sudden turns at will and drift (Without decreasing my speed) So i can move fast and dodge

im sure that my bey can beat it with its abilties but it depends
(Mar. 15, 2018  12:19 AM)The_DarkBlader Wrote: I'll edit it but I'm not changing the it being dragoon and i used Quotation marks for all the things making it unrealistic besides EMF Signals this took me a lot of time and i would appreciate it if you could just accept it, And earthquakes weren't from then bey itself it was from mining and tremors underground.

And i said it was metal

I apologize for being a little too aggressive so let me explain a little better.

1. It would be kind if you ask Dragunix if you can use the Dragoon name. He created four Dragoons already and having more would make things confusing.

2. How does the click gimmick work? It increases attack but how?

3. The beyblade does not give detail on how powerful the layer is (by describing the contact points and weight distribution.) and the speed/movement does not match its description. Jet would have moderate speed due to the spikes being plastic (about the speed of rip fire variable) and the free spinning part would give control but wouldn't allow for sudden drifts and motion changes. Not enough friction.

4. lets focus on Raijin. Raijin Dragoon is left spin and can either have four upper attack blades or two smash attack blades depending on mode. Its driver is a left rubber flat (LRF) and has high speed because of this. It has a free spinning disk that can be used to shift movement patterns because the driver has the grip to do so. Combine this with a launch technique that allows for targeted attacks and Raijin has the upper hand. Nova Dragoon is a right spin bey with extreme weight and is much heavier than Raijin. The Engulf driver makes Nova way faster as well.

Yet again I am sorry for being so aggressive. beyblades with no realistic explanation is just one of my pet peeves.
A new eveloution, incinerate jaguar
iJ is an attack layer that, once again, uses nL's click gimmick. This time, the aligning claws are made of mostly metal with plastic where it actually makes contact like sX. The jaguar image in the centre changes, looking more like a cat like acid Anubis. This face is metal.
15trance
The 15 disc shares similarities with the 5 disc, with blades facing the same way. 7 on one side and 8 on the other. It, once again, is actually not imbalanced and is heavier than 17.
The trance frame is heavier than star but lighter than bump and meteor. It has a decent amount of LAD so it serves use in stamina combos. It is coloured a sparkly black.
Xtend
It is on Z Achilles, we'll have to wait and see what it does!

Special moves:
Pounce shoot
iJ scrapes its layer on the stadium and attacks
Transfer hit
The trance frame hits the opponent and regenerates iJ's burst resistance while dealing the same amount of damage it restored.
Launch technique
Agile shoot
Seen in the battle between Beowulf and flame jaguar
Deleted post
(Mar. 15, 2018  4:57 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: A new eveloution, incinerate jaguar
iJ is an attack layer that, once again, uses nL's click gimmick. This time, the aligning claws are made of mostly metal with plastic where it actually makes contact like sX. The jaguar image in the centre changes, looking more like a cat like acid Anubis. This face is metal.
15trance
The 15 disc shares similarities with the 5 disc, with blades facing the same way. 7 on one side and 8 on the other. It, once again, is actually not imbalanced and is heavier than 17.
The trance frame is heavier than star but lighter than bump and meteor. It has a decent amount of LAD so it serves use in stamina combos. It is coloured a sparkly black.
Xtend

Special moves:
Pounce shoot
Transfer hit
The trance frame hits the opponent and regenerates iJ's burst resistance while dealing the same amount of damage it restored.
Launch technique
Agile shoot

How does the pounce shoot work?

Xtend is a FS like driver that can be at normal height or a tall height.

Which launch in the fJ and Beowulf battle? Two different flips/ launches were used.
First said the Spikes are made of metal on Jet but Thank you for apologizing i will try to go into more detail how the click works

And Dragunix can i have the Dragoon name because i don't wanna do Jet Black L Drago XD

Changed it
(Mar. 15, 2018  7:27 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2018  4:57 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: A new eveloution, incinerate jaguar
15trance
Xtend

Special moves:
Pounce shoot
Transfer hit
Launch technique
Agile shoot

How does the pounce shoot work?

Which launch in the fJ and Beowulf battle? Two different flips/ launches were used.
No1 the layer hits the ground and the click gimmick activates
No2 I'm changing Xtend to a driver named crimp that is a flat that can get shorter.
No3 the second one

(Mar. 15, 2018  6:44 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Anubis is a jackal...pretty sure that's more like a dog...
I mean how the face on the a2 layer is designed? Well it's like a cat version.

I meant to make it cat-like
(Mar. 15, 2018  9:03 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2018  6:44 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Anubis is a jackal...pretty sure that's more like a dog...

ah
Dragunix can I use the Name Dragoon, please?
(Mar. 15, 2018  9:03 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2018  7:27 PM)MWF Wrote: How does the pounce shoot work?

No1 the layer hits the ground and the click gimmick activates
No2 I'm changing Xtend to a driver named crimp that is a flat that can get shorter.
No3 the second one

1. Ok thanks for clarifying
2. Sounds cool. How large is crimp's flat?
3. So the roundout into backflip?
(Mar. 15, 2018  10:51 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2018  9:03 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: No1 the layer hits the ground and the click gimmick activates
No3 the second one

1. Ok thanks for clarifying
2. Sounds cool. How large is crimp's flat?
3. So the roundout into backflip?
When height is nrmal, assault
When it is small, tower

My own bey: cutlass Lynx: balance type
Coming soon!
Aka now
cL layer is a layer with a similar design to beat Lynx (surprise, surprise) with downwards/upwards facing blades (ill explain later) like cutlasses instead of the metal sides beat Lynx had. The paw remains the same, made of metal and roundish. It shows a Lynx head in the centre, and it's gimmick is similar to tN: upper/smash mode. The cutlasses are clipped on, you can unclimbed them and move them up and down. The one going down is upper mode, upwards is down
21night
21 is a disc that is heavier than any other disc (so far) and is actually not off balance. Having 21 angled blades all around, this disc nearly covers small frames
Night is a frame that aligns well with, u guessed it, 21. It has 7 blades shaped like the blades on 21. Every 3rd blade on 21 is aligned with night.
Xtend
On z Achilles, this flat sharp can change height. This is like the original beat Lynx, but with fs instead of wd

Character:max
I am a brown haired, brown eyed kid who wears a black t-shirt and yellowish jeans. I may be seen as average, but my cascade shoot is deadly.
Cascade shoot:
I put my hand on my shoulder and slide it down my arm, then pull the ripcord with the momentum gained.
Special moves:
Claw shoot
Striking with the paws, cL attacks
Cutlass swipe
Upper mode cutlasses fling the opponent in the air
Blade crush
Smash mode cutlasses bring the opponent to their doom (destabilises them then attacks)

Redoing Katie and tucker's profiles
Katie feline:
Katie is a girl with black hair, and she wears a mask that covers her eyes and the top of her nose. She wears leapord print workout pants and a loose tank top that shows her belly button. She takes everything seriously and is rarely seen indoors.
Tucker smith:
Tucker is a guy with a easygoing attitude toward life. He wears a green t-shirt and purple khaki pants. His hair is blond with purple streaks.
(Mar. 15, 2018  3:00 AM)MWF Wrote:

And i said it was metal

I apologize for being a little too aggressive so let me explain a little better.

1. It would be kind if you ask Dragunix if you can use the Dragoon name. He created four Dragoons already and having more would make things confusing.

2. How does the click gimmick work? It increases attack but how?

3. The beyblade does not give detail on how powerful the layer is (by describing the contact points and weight distribution.) and the speed/movement does not match its description. Jet would have moderate speed due to the spikes being plastic (about the speed of rip fire variable) and the free spinning part would give control but wouldn't allow for sudden drifts and motion changes. Not enough friction.

4. lets focus on Raijin. Raijin Dragoon is left spin and can either have four upper attack blades or two smash attack blades depending on mode. Its driver is a left rubber flat (LRF) and has high speed because of this. It has a free spinning disk that can be used to shift movement patterns because the driver has the grip to do so. Combine this with a launch technique that allows for targeted attacks and Raijin has the upper hand. Nova Dragoon is a right spin bey with extreme weight and is much heavier than Raijin. The Engulf driver makes Nova way faster as well.

Yet again I am sorry for being so aggressive. beyblades with no realistic explanation is just one of my pet peeves.

Read it now