Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

Blader ZK7
(Apr. 11, 2017  3:59 AM)Admiral W Wrote: There have been some awesome beys in the burst saga so far. I thought coming up with some characters and beys would be SUPER cool.

My character: Eldric Wilson

Bey: Nova Phoenix. (Balance Type)
The Energy layer shows the face of a Phoenix with two wings on the edge of the layer both going in a different direction, the whole layer is a red and orange color all with a fire look. The head of the Phoenix is fitted with armor

Special Move: Armored Nova

Is it the same Phoenix from MFB? That would be awesome

Akihito Hagane

Son of the legendary Gingka Hagane, Akihito is determined to follow in his father's footsteps when his father gives him his old Pegasus beyblade, which had turned into Supernova Pegasus, which is a Burst bey. Akihito is 12, and has a personality similar to his father's when he was his age. He is a great blader, because his father taught him well.

i personally think that this is a gud idea. i even made a thread for it. hagane should come back!!
Deleted post
(Feb. 17, 2018  9:53 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2018  4:17 PM)MWF Wrote: So destroy with less friction?
Forget the idea for Zenith. I was going to combine Destroy with LRF, but it wouldn't have worked well, so I'll just go with destroy.

Maybe. Idk. I really wanted to make Zenith, but the friction would hinder the effectiveness of the LAD disk...

how about the disk being fixed. not free spinning?
Deleted post
Character: Johan Sekigawa
Info:
- Is a gamer
- Loves Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Is a huge Anime Fan

Beyblade: Sapphire Pegasus 4Flow Ultimate Spiral (sorry CrazyBay, I had to)
Layer: Has small thru medium sized spikes on the sides representing the wings and the shape of a pegasus head stretched out onto the sides with spikes on the sides of the head.

Driver: is a rubber version of Spiral but the inside of the hole is filled in. When the bey gets hit, the left side of the driver temporarily slides into the base of the driver, allowing a gimmick.

Gimmicks:
- Wing Spread: Wings stick out whenever they get hit making it so the opposing bey gets hit back
- Rebound Wing: The side of the driver sticks in a bit and the beyblade tilts and jumps back to normal

Shoots:
- Storm Shot: The bey is launched tilted to the left allowing the Rebound Wing gimmick to work while the bey is circling around the arena.

Of cource this bey's actual gimmicks won't work, its called plot armor.
(Feb. 18, 2018  12:30 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Then that would defeat the point of having a LAD function within the driver. So basically a smaller circle flat without the stamina and weight of the MFB beys.

What if the rubber started after the disk? so the disk is spinning on plastic.
Deleted post
My character: Marco Godinez. He is a normal guy that goes to school and practices every day to be the best blader. He's shy but he's a funny guy but also really serious when it comes to beyblade.

Bey: Majestic Fafnir  7. Destroy . ( ATTACK Type)
The Energy layer is white with a blue tint with 3 dragon heads with rubber for spin stealing and between the heads are impact points to attack while spin stealing. 7 is to deliver hits and Destroy helps it hit fast and hard to get quick ring out finishes.

Special Moves:  Shining Dragon Launch, Drain Launch,  Soaring Dragon Bite.
As I think about it Fan beys ended up evolving into super chousu beys before it was released so I am going to redo Vis' bio (Again) this time focusing on only muted Sonar.
Name:Vis
Height: 5'4
Hair: Black, messy
Eyes: Teal but Glossed over slightly.
Clothing: Hoodie, Black pants, and Velcro shoes
Other: Small frame, high Voice, Basically a trap.
Personality: Conserved yet slightly aggressive. Has a slightly Sadistic side.
Beyblade: M-S.14St.Cn
Type: Stamina/Attack
Layer: Muted Sonar. Slightly more aggressive compared to iris Sonar with a gimmick akin to the kreis wheel. This layer has its weight focused around the outer ring to create OWD.
Disk: 14. Extreme OWD with frame compatibility.
Frame: Steel. Metal Frame for increased OWD. Has poor LAD.
Driver: Counter. Driver akin to the B : D of the metal saga with a fixed rubber ring around it.

Special moves and launches:
Reverb Shoot: Dashes forward and swings launcher to the right.
Mirage Shoot: Switches launcher to his left and waits until the "Shoot" part of the count then swings his launcher so Sonar rockets left.
Echo Parry: Gimmick, The Layer freespins to take the attack then attacks back.
Echo Counter: Echo Parry with a follow up attack.
Amplified Strike: Uses the rubber ring on the counter driver to speed up right before impact.
Indirect Sound: Uses the ring to shift it's movement. Can be used offensively or defensively.
Afterimage Barrage: Circles trapping the opponent in the circle, can end only when either one of the beyblades stops or bursts, or When Sonar lets the opponent exit the trap.

Extra:
He is often mistaken as a girl and this annoys him.
His personality is slightly effected by his beyblade.
He has closer bonds with beyblades then most people.
He is blind.
Compared to W-V and Z-A, M-S is slightly heavier but lighter than N-D (Nova Dragoon)
updated Rykos' profile...
(Feb. 21, 2018  1:46 AM)Dragunix Wrote: updated Rykos' profile...

Just so let you know apparently the new Longinus bey will have a LRF. What if Zenith was a RSF with a destroy disk? Or just correct the name once the driver name is confirmed.
(Feb. 21, 2018  3:55 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2018  1:46 AM)Dragunix Wrote: updated Rykos' profile...

Just so let you know apparently the new Longinus bey will have a LRF. What if Zenith was a RSF with a destroy disk? Or just correct the name once the driver name is confirmed.

I'll wait a bit...

btw, where is the source for the new Longinus' driver?
(Feb. 21, 2018  4:29 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2018  3:55 AM)MWF Wrote: Just so let you know apparently the new Longinus bey will have a LRF. What if Zenith was a RSF with a destroy disk? Or just correct the name once the driver name is confirmed.

I'll wait a bit...

It was a twitter post. I don't have the link but it is most likely somewhere in the Chouzetsu thread.

Also would Raijin or Nova Dragoon be the Chouzetsu Dragoon?
(Feb. 21, 2018  5:19 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2018  4:29 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I'll wait a bit...

It was a twitter post. I don't have the link but it is most likely somewhere in the Chouzetsu thread.

chouzetsu as in the new series type?

I'd say nova is a bit closer, especially in weight. Raijin would be neat, but it will be hard to determine unless the weights of the new beyblades are revealed.
(Feb. 21, 2018  1:07 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2018  5:19 AM)MWF Wrote: It was a twitter post. I don't have the link but it is most likely somewhere in the Chouzetsu thread.

chouzetsu as in the new series type?

I'd say nova is a bit closer, especially in weight. Raijin would be neat, but it will be hard to determine unless the weights of the new beyblades are revealed.

Well Weight wise either way I would think it would go W-V<M-S<N-D<R-D

M-S being Muted Sonar and N-D and R-D being Nova and Raijin Dragoon.
With all this ChouZetsu news going around, I'm redoing tucker's bey to create: neuronal chimera.
U know how Sr is an ultimate God bey and balance type while null griffin is a ultimate attack God bey? Well nC is the ultimate defence (super z?) bey. 
nC layer
The neuronal chimera layer has a similar shape to wV. The three main attack points have some tiny details that use the spring gimmick perfectly. The lion head has a mane with forward facing hairs that the opponent can hook onto, the dragon head has scales and the goat head has fur.  In the centre a metal chimera clutches a C in the centre of the beyblade.
16 disc
The 16 disc is as wide as yell but the metal is filled in for weight. It can facilitate a frame such as the one it's going to have, cross.
Cross frame 
First seen on bR and has phenomenal LAD
Serpent driver
A driver as large as atomic but with a rubber sharp in the middle of a fixed rubber ring. An image of a serpent biting it's tail goes around the driver, and it's made of metal.
(Feb. 21, 2018  9:01 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: With all this ChouZetsu news going around, I'm redoing tucker's bey to create: neuronal chimera.
U know how Sr is an ultimate God bey and balance type while null griffin is a ultimate attack God bey? Well nC is the ultimate defence (super z?) bey.

So N-C Is a defense type. Any more info on it?
Deleted post
(Feb. 21, 2018  9:48 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2018  9:01 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: With all this ChouZetsu news going around, I'm redoing tucker's bey to create: neuronal chimera.

So N-C Is a defense type. Any more info on it?
I'm getting there
Arashi's new bey:

Typhoon Susanoo 11?12?Flow Clinch

The layer has many contact points, however, the 2 smaller ones are metal while the big and is plastic.

Clinch is a full auto clutch driver like Driger F's base.
(Feb. 21, 2018  11:42 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2018  5:45 PM)MWF Wrote: Well Weight wise either way I would think it would go W-V<M-S<N-D<R-D

M-S being Muted Sonar and N-D and R-D being Nova and Raijin Dragoon.
What do you mean nova is lighter than Raijin? Nova is heavier than Raijin.

Also, I'll probably change Nova Dragoon's driver to a simple R2F since the rubber ring gimmick wouldn't be needed as much.

So W-V<M-S<R-D<N-D
Here are my fourth and fifth Bladers

Fourth blader.

Name: Tora Hiroki

Appearance: She has light skin, 
blue eyes and hair. she wears a yellow shirt with an inverted triangle with lines, blue shorts and Yellow sneakers. She is at about 5 feet and 6 inches.

Personality: Tora is a tough, beautiful and strong blader Who has the brains and strength to keep up with the other hardcore bladers. in comparison to other bladers, she has more Stamina and Energy to keep moving.

Beyblade type: Attack

Beyblade details: layer is round with 6 protrusions at the sides to hit other beys. it is colored Blue and Yellow and has a Tiger Motif on top of the layer. 

Layer: Terror Tigres T2

Disk: Gravity

Frame : none

Driver: Xtreme

Overall: has heavy defense and high stamina but risks the chance of moving around the stadium like an attack type.

Extra: Tora is the same age and height as the twins, Kody and Ayane. She begins to develop Feelings for Kody After he protects her from Luinor when it was spinning in the air towards her chest.

God Beyblade details: Tigres gains Two Large Contact points At the Sides that are Spring-loaded and 
Beyblade type: Attack

Layer: Heroic Tigres
Disk: 5

Frame : None

Driver: Iron

Overall: Heroic Tigres has stronger attack power and higher speed

Special moves: Oceanclaw Attack: This is Tora's primary attack. Tigres begins to accelerate in spin speed and hits it's opponents with ruthless force.

fifth blader.

Name: Yami seishin

Appearance: She has pale skin, dark purple eyes and very dark gray hair with a purple streak dyed in it. she wears a dark blue shirt with a medium gray jacket, blue jeans and gray sneakers. She is at about 6 feet and 1 inches.

Personality: Yami is a 
friendly, kind and sometimes, quiet and shy blader who has a dark clothing style but her personality is the opposite. she is happy, forgiving and logical.

Beyblade type: Balance

Beyblade details: layer is Oval-shaped with 2 blades at the sides to hit other beys. it is colored purple and grey and has an invisible avatar logo on top of the layer. 

Layer: Yelping Yokadron

Disk: Spread

Frame : none

Driver: Zephyr

Overall: has Equal Attack, Defense and Stamina but risks the chance of moving around the stadium like an attack type.

Extra: Yami is the same age as The twins and Tora, but is as tall as Daisuke. 
her opponents always get a ghostly feeling whenever they battle her which makes them mess up their launch. But she never intends on doing so, Resulting in Yami feeling bad and trying to prove She's friendly.
she cares very deeply for her teammates and sees the twins as siblings of her own.

God Beyblade details: Spirit Yokadron is Now a 4 bladed bey that has equal defense attack and stamina.

Beyblade type: Balance

Layer: Spirit Yokadron

Disk: 4

Frame : Cross

Driver: Merge

Overall: Spirit Yokadron Is a better balance type with increased factors of its previous form.

Special moves: Haunted palisade Launch: This move is Yami's first special attack. Yokadron's Zephyr tip delivers a load of heavy attacks in a row, damaging the opposing beyblade as quickly as possible. Phantom Slash: This is Yami's second move. Yokadron hits the wall of the stadium, Bouncing into the air and landing on it's opponent. However, this requires precise timing.

im ready for any challenge!
nC layer
The neuronal chimera layer has a similar shape to wV. The three main attack points have some tiny details that use the spring gimmick perfectly. The lion head has a mane with forward facing hairs that the opponent can hook onto, the dragon head has scales and the goat head has fur.  In the centre a metal chimera clutches a C in the centre of the beyblade.
16 disc
The 16 disc is as wide as yell but the metal is filled in for weight. It can facilitate a frame such as the one it's going to have, cross.
Cross frame 
First seen on bR and has phenomenal LAD
Serpent driver
A driver as large as atomic but with a metal sharp in the middle of a fixed rubber ring. An image of a serpent biting it's tail goes around the driver, and it's made of metal.

So heavy with OWD? A metal driver would make it heavy but kill the OWD of your combo. The driver is interesting, Do you mean a metal sharp like the metal saga MS or like the shape of wedge?
Revamp of Zac

Name: Zac
Height: 5'8
Hair: Black, clean
Eyes: Teal
Clothing: Lab coat (open), Blue undershirt, Black pants, Boots, and glasses.
Other: walks on his toes
Personality: Slightly protective with a need to learn.
Beyblade: E-A.18.Br
Layer: Echo Aeros. Three sided layer with a wavy shape. The center of the layer is filled heavy metal. The blades have force smash.
Disk: 18. light IWD
Driver: Burst. A trans like driver that goes from a survive to a zephyr. The zephyr is as wide as xtend or assault while the survive is the size of claw. It has low friction on the slide so it will switch when the flat contacts the stadium when knocked off balance.

Special moves and launches
Gust launch: tilts launcher and slams launcher down to make Aeros contact the stadium faster. Instant Windburst.
Cyclone Gale: Aeros takes the center and spins with immense power. Deflects attacks like Ragnarok zone. Windburst when broken through
Windfall: Strong attack. Makes opponent hit the stadium floor.
Windburst: when the burst driver switches.
Hey guys, it's been a long time since I made my first Beyblade Burst character puplic. And finally I created a new one. I really hope that you like my New idea, so just take a look if you like:

Name: Darrel Thompson (17, male)

Darrel Thompson always seems like a newcommer among the lots of strong and famous competitors in the tournament. He never Talks with anyone, and the reason explains it:
He is deaf and not able to talk, he can only use his hands for talking. The only Person who is able to translate him is his childhood friend Caroline Fangs, who has been practising her translation skills since she Found out about about Darrel being disabled. That's why she is always with him at any tournament he Takes part at. Darrel knows that his life would be more than difficult without her. Being curious about Beyblade Caroline is also trained by Darrel, but her mind is not the biggest, and Not even fast enough to analyse battle situations. Anyway Darrel is more than confident that he will become one of the Best of the Best with his Beyblade, Genex Gemion.
Genex Gemion is based on two snakelike dragons wrapped around eachother representing the relationship between ying and yang. The female dragon is covered with golden scales and it wears two dangerous knifelike horns. The male dragon is protected by a Silver carapace and it's horns got the Form of two sharp scythes. Darrel bey, Genex Gemion included both elements of These dragons. The layer has Got a mechanism allowing the silver dragon part covering one of the layer's halfs to be manually move clockwise

(Feb. 24, 2018  11:18 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: Hey guys, it's been a long time since I made my first Beyblade Burst character puplic. And finally I created a new one. I really hope that you like my New idea, so just take a look if you like:

Name: Darrel Thompson (17, male)

Darrel Thompson always seems like a newcommer among the lots of strong and famous competitors in the tournament. He never Talks with anyone, and the reason explains it:
He is deaf and not able to talk, he can only use his hands for talking. The only Person who is able to translate him is his childhood friend Caroline Fangs, who has been practising her translation skills since she Found out about about Darrel being disabled. That's why she is always with him at any tournament he Takes part at. Darrel knows that his life would be more than difficult without her. Being curious about Beyblade Caroline is also trained by Darrel, but her mind is not the biggest, and Not even fast enough to analyse battle situations. Anyway Darrel is more than confident that he will become one of the Best of the Best with his Beyblade, Genex Gemion.
Genex Gemion is based on two snakelike dragons wrapped around eachother  representing the relationship between ying and yang. The female dragon is covered with golden scales and it wears two dangerous knifelike horns. The male dragon is protected by a Silver carapace and it's horns got the Form of two sharp scythes. Darrel bey, Genex Gemion included both elements of These dragons. The layer has Got a mechanism allowing the silver dragon part covering one of the layer's halfs to be manually move clockwise

Under the silver carapace made of plastic there is the golden part made of rubber scales. Imagining the Design there are two dragon heads. The golden one is infront of the silvern an the silver plastic protect almost the whole layer and has only one flat contactpoint on each single carapace Part.that's the attack mode. Switch the carapace and the silver head will me infront of the golden one, also with a Distance between Gold and silver. Rubber and plastic have a relation of 55/45 and there are no contact points then because the single parts are put together. 
That was my presentation, thanks for reading