Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

(Feb. 03, 2018  9:37 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  8:09 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: But I guess that You wouldn't mind to test such a Beyblade if it was released, would you?

if a part can prevent bursting from happening it would be banned on release. so it would be pointless.

It's not unburstable, it's just hard to explain, even to describe the whole layer and mechanism. English isn't my mother tongue and I do my
best to express myself: there are still weakspots between the attack and the defense part, big enough to be vunerable against precise attacks.
(Feb. 03, 2018  9:57 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  9:37 PM)MWF Wrote: if a part can prevent bursting from happening it would be banned on release. so it would be pointless.

It's not unburstable, it's just hard to explain, even to describe the whole layer and mechanism. English isn't my mother tongue and I do my
best to express myself: there are still weakspots between the attack and the defense part, big enough to be vunerable against precise attacks.

To quote your post describing the disk, "Dimension ( imagine "Nine" with the function of changing sides. You can move the prongs of the Disk keeping the Beyblade together from the upside to the downside and activate the integrated locker system so that the prongs cannot move during the battle. This disc causes defense or stamina boost depending on the disc's position. It's inspired of BD145 )"

if the prongs can't move it can't click. if it can't click it can't burst.
(Feb. 03, 2018  10:11 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  9:57 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: It's not unburstable, it's just hard to explain, even to describe the whole layer and mechanism. English isn't my mother tongue and I do my

To quote your post describing the disk, "Dimension ( imagine "Nine" with the function of changing sides. You can move the prongs of the Disk keeping the Beyblade together from the upside to the downside and activate the integrated locker system so that the prongs cannot move during the battle. This disc causes defense or stamina boost depending on the disc's position. It's inspired of BD145 )"

if the prongs can't move it can't click. if it can't click it can't burst.

I now know what you mean. I'm sorry. I didn't explain it properly. I tried to say that you flip the spikes from Dimension like BD145 (or UW145) or you flip the prongs (and then the whole disk). The latter one is kind of a laborious way. The first way is much simpler. I'm sorry for making this chaos. I'm still new to the WBO and my English isn't the best. I am sure that I'll learn more English by talking to you guys. The WBO is awesome. Thanks for your feedback. I will consider it when I design my next fantasy Beyblade.

Sincerely, DraconicArt Smile
(Jan. 30, 2018  2:51 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2018  2:21 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I gotta say that "Blind Eye" is sort of a clever name for it.

I gotta say one thing...just like the beyblades...Beyblade burst made "Eyes" popular too...I mean "Red Eye"...Then "Grey Eye" then "Blind Eye"...Popular Eyes...

Don't forget about "Evil Eye". Even if I battled it just one time I think that it's still a good Beyblade.
Name: Ryuna Minamo
Beyblade (single layer): Triton.H.Hy
Layer: Triton. Wavy shape like Neptune
Disk: Heavy
Driver: Hyper. conical shape. hunter sized.
beyblade (Dual Layer): Tidal Triton.G.Hy
Layer: Tidal Triton. Stronger upper attack with a smoother shape
Disk: Gravity
Driver: Hyper (worn) as wide as an xtreme
Beyblade (god layer): resurge Triton.0f.Hy
layer: resurge Triton. Wave shape.
Gimmick: Tidal Shift: The layer can be set to either upper attack (low tide) or smash attack (High Tide.)
Core Disk: 0
Frame: Flow
Driver: Hyper (very worn) now as wide as awakened variable. shorter than normal drivers. 

techniques: (TBD)

extra:
Ryuna is a great strategist and loves competitive card games. She is particularly fond of infinite turn one decks.
Ryuna designed his beyblade herself. She made the hyper driver out of a easily worn rubber with a shape where each launch is slightly faster then the last.
Based the layer off her brothers.
The Hyper driver changes with use like Variable but unlike variable the change is constant yet gradual. The Hyper driver goes through evolution not awakening.
Deleted post
(Feb. 05, 2018  3:10 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Flow sounds better with the rest of the bey's theme, but pretty cool!

Added flow and changed a few things up.
to describe the shape of hyper, It is a cone with the point cut off. with use it goes from a hunter that is slightly taller than normal to a normal height xtreme to an awakened variable to finally a short high grip rubber surface like a super awakened variable gradually.
i'm going to remake all my character bios and introduce my newest addition to my team of bladers.
Here's my first character
Name: Kody takeo

Appearance: He has Blue eyes and red hair with a dyed blue streak going from the left side of his head to the back right of his head. He wears a vest with an inverted triangle with lines, dark blue jeans and red shoes with orange highlights. He is an average sized boy at about 5 feet and 4 inches.(as seen on my profile pic.)

Personality: Kody is a very happy and determined beyblader who always want's to learn more about beyblade. he is also loyal and protective of his friends and will do anything to ensure their happiness no matter what happens to him. he's a very athletic blader too as he is one of the few who can keep up with Xander Shakadera at exercise.

Beyblade type: Attack

Beyblade details: layer is a three winged design similar to valtryek. it is colored blue red, and orange and has a wolf motif on the top of the layer.

Layer: Killer Karven K2

Frame : none

Driver: Accel

Overall: Killer Karven has heavy attack power but is not as fast as other beyblades until its accel tip hits the rim of the stadium.

Extra: Kody is also a good singer and dancer, Mainly because he sings and dances at the same time whenever he's happy. he gets confused with Xander all the time because the two are both tall, both have happy personalities and have red hair. Kody can't talk to Shu Kurenai with confidence due to Shu's nature and personality, so instead whenever he sees Shu, He either hides or goes the other way, however, this was temporary when Shu broke the silence between the two and they have been friends up until Shu went missing and Red eye appeared. He has a twin sister Named Ayane Takeo. the two tend to talk simultaneously sometimes. 

Beyblade details: Karven has evolved into a six winged beyblade whose god ability is angular wings, meaning that if you turn a dial on the layer, all the wings tilt downward from 0 to about 26 degrees making the wing cut into the other bey like a sword

Layer: Torpedo Karven

Disk: 7

Frame : Meteor

Driver: Hunter

Overall: Torpedo Karven has upgraded attack power and higher speed and it is one of the heaviest beys in the game.
(Feb. 13, 2018  6:52 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Here's my first character

Appearance: He has red hair with a dyed blue streak going from the left side of his head to the back right of his head. He wears a vest with an inverted triangle with lines, dark blue jeans and red shoes with orange highlights. He is a tall boy at about 6 feet and 4 inches.(as seen on my profile pic.)

Personality: Kody is a very happy and determined beyblader who always want's to learn more about beyblade. he is also loyal and protective of his friends and will do anything to ensure their happiness no matter what happens to him. he's a very athletic blader too as he is one of the few who can keep up with Xander Shakadera at exercise.

Beyblade details: layer is a three winged design similar to valtryek. it is colored blue red, and orange and has a wolf motif on the top of the layer.

Overall: Killer Karven has heavy attack power but is not as fast as other beyblades until its accel tip hits the rim of the stadium.

Extra: Kody is also a good singer, Mainly because he sings whenever he's happy. he gets confused with Xander all the time because the two are both tall, both have happy personalities and have red hair. he can't talk to Shu Kurenai with confidence due to Shu's nature and personality instead whenever he sees Shu, He either hides or goes the other way, however this was temporary when Shu broke the silence between the two and they have been friends up until Shu went missing and Red eye appeared

I think creating a god layer beyblade for Karven would be in order. At this time it would be impossible for a dual layer oc beyblade to even come close to keeping up.
(Feb. 13, 2018  7:03 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  6:52 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Here's my first character

Appearance: He has red hair with a dyed blue streak going from the left side of his head to the back right of his head. He wears a vest with an inverted triangle with lines, dark blue jeans and red shoes with orange highlights. He is a tall boy at about 6 feet and 4 inches.(as seen on my profile pic.)

Extra: Kody is also a good singer, Mainly because he sings whenever he's happy. he gets confused with Xander all the time because the two are both tall, both have happy personalities and have red hair. he can't talk to Shu Kurenai with confidence due to Shu's nature and personality instead whenever he sees Shu, He either hides or goes the other way, however this was temporary when Shu broke the silence between the two and they have been friends up until Shu went missing and Red eye appeared

I think creating a god layer beyblade for Karven would be in order. At this time it would be impossible for a dual layer oc beyblade to even come close to keeping up.

Bio has been updated with the new god layer for karven
Revamp of Zac.

Name: Zac Tordaline
Beyblade: echo Aeros.Ω.B-R:Rb
Layer: echo Aeros. Spring gimmick where the contact points have the bound gimmick of gV but each click increases the resistance of the spring by precompressing the spring slightly.
Disk: outer
Driver: blow to revolve reboot. Based off the design of reboot and made for defense has a blow that retracts in late in battle to turn into revolve for LAD.

gimmick: intensifying wind. bound defense like gV but each click precompresses the spring slightly.
Here's my second blader
Name: Daisuke Ryuga

Appearance: He has orange eyes and green hair. He wears a tank top with an inverted triangle with lines, orange training pants and green sneakers. He is taller than Kody at about 6 feet and 3 inches.

Personality: Daisuke is a very relaxed, level headed and determined beyblader who always wants to beyblade. he is also loyal and funny and much like Kody, he's a very athletic blader too, as he is the only one in the team who can knock a large tree over with one punch.

Beyblade type: Defense

Beyblade details: layer is round with five small protrusions at the sides to ward off attack types. it is colored green and orange and has two hidden dragon eyes on top of the layer.

Layer: Destroyer Dominus D2

Disk: Down

Driver: orbit

Overall: has heavy defense and high stamina but risks the chance of moving around the stadium like an attack type.

Extra: Daisuke has little to no anger when insulted by lui or free de la hoya. this is beause of his personality. he seems to have a rivalry with Ukyo Ibuki considering both have defense type beys. Daisuke's last name is shared with Ryuga from metal fight and he has a dragon beyblade as well

Beyblade details: Dominus has upgraded into a perfectly circular bey like Maximus Garuda. but there are now six orange hit-absorbing sections that go down when impacted upon

Beyblade type: Defense

Layer: Ravager Dominus

Disk: 4

Frame : Glaive

Driver: Atomic

Overall: Ravager Dominus has upgraded defense power and higher stamina and it is the most resilient bey in the world
Deleted post
(Feb. 16, 2018  3:18 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Draco has his own version of the Nova Storm launch/technique called Stardust Reaver. He holds the launcher perpendicular to his chest and flicks it outwards to the right as he launches. This gives the plate time to latch on the the ridge of the stadium/surface and speed up at any angle Draco wishes. It also allows rD to conserve stamina for a few more moments.

so it is like how the retro launch that Vis used with iris Sonar is replaced by the mirage shoot that Vis uses with muted Sonar. Different but the same.

retro launch: swings the launcher left to make Sonar roll left.
mirage shoot: holds launcher in his left hand and raises it to his right shoulder and stands still until the "shoot" part of the count down is started then he quickly swings the launcher to his left to make Sonar rocket to the left.

Stardust Reaver is a more specialized version of Nova Storm.

also Vis vs Draco will be amazing. muted Sonar is more aggressive but still hasn't lost it's stamina. It's weakness now it defense It's gimmick can parry attacks but can't do anything if it is a two hit attack. And with aggression, Sonar uses the counter driver to speed up or change direction freely. If it is circling right it can tilt forwards to dive down, tilt right to speed up, tilt left to hit the brakes, or back to rise up. This plus the mirage shoot can be sneaky. Sonar can tilt to speed up and hit head on, can tilt so dive down to dodge, can tilt to rise up and attack from the side, or can tilt to hit the brakes and switch from circling left to circling right. Sonar is a master of movement, and that is before talking about afterimage barrage. It is a full on attack that traps the opponent in it until one of them bursts or runs out of stamina.

Aggressive Stamina vs Endless power.
MGC-HmS.Or.Ct vs rD.9U.Zn
muted Sonar vs Raijin Dragoon
Deleted post
Name: Mi Tendo
beyblade: balance Libra.3Pl.Pn
layer: balance Libra. based off libra from the metal saga it is the shape of the infinity wheel with the gimmick that the layer can be lowered and the disk is full of metal to create OWD.
Core disk: 3. one of the lighter core disks
Frame: Polarity. Metal frame that can be flipped to either hang it's weight close to the driver or very close to the layer. Has some LAD in lower mode
Driver: Pendulum. Free rolling metal ball.

Gimmick: Scale tip: The layer and Frame are lowered so the center of mass gets lowered.

Special moves:
Pendulum  shoot: When Libra and polarity are in upper mode. Mi tilts the launcher so Libra rolls up and down.
Balance Shoot: When Libra and polarity are in lower mode. Mi holds the launcher flat and launches with all her strength.

(Feb. 16, 2018  11:22 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I'm actually thinking of giving Raijin a metal LF to let it equalize, since a rubber tip wouldn't let the stamina potential of the disk work to its fullest potential.

So Twister? (akalons driver)
Deleted post
(Feb. 17, 2018  4:06 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2018  1:34 AM)MWF Wrote: Name: Mi Tendo
layer: balance Libra. based off libra from the metal saga it is the shape of the infinity wheel with the gimmick that the layer can be lowered and the disk is full of metal to create OWD.
Core disk:3. one of the lighter core disks
Frame: Polarity. Metal frame that can be flipped to either hang it's weight close to the driver or very close to the layer. Has some LAD in lower mode
DriverTongue_outendulum. Free rolling metal ball.

Gimmick: Scale tip: The layer and Frame are lowered so the center of mass gets lowered.

Special moves:
Pendulum  shoot: When Libra and polarity are in upper mode. Mi tilts the launcher so Libra rolls up and down.
Balance Shoot: When Libra and polarity are in lower mode. Mi holds the launcher flat and launches with all her strength.

It would be more like iron combined with a Destroy type disk. I didn't actually remember Twister when having that brief thought about how to make Zenith more effective

Hey Dragunix...Arent U going to upld more adventures about Rykos?? I kinda missing him already....
(Feb. 17, 2018  4:06 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2018  1:34 AM)MWF Wrote: Name: Mi Tendo
Core disk:3. one of the lighter core disks
DriverTongue_outendulum. Free rolling metal ball.

Special moves:

It would be more like iron combined with a Destroy type disk. I didn't actually remember Twister when having that brief thought about how to make Zenith more effective

What level of free spin on the disk?
Here's my third blader and my first female team member.

Name: Ayane Takeo

Appearance: She has orange eyes and yellow Hair but she dyed the back of her hair orange. She wears a tank top with an inverted triangle with lines, orange training pants and green sneakers. She is the same height as her twin brother Kody at 5 feet and 4 inches making her the first female blader in the family.

Personality: Ayane is a bubbly and excited blader who shows little to no fear under any circumstances. she is also very resourceful and smart being about to make a launcher and beyblade out of a tree trunk and vine

Beyblade type: Stamina

Beyblade details: layer is round with four small protrusions at the side. it is colored yellow and orange and has two wolf logos on top of the layer.

Layer: Arbiter Atrion A2

Disk: spread

Driver: yielding

Overall: has high stamina, eliminates the chance of moving around the stadium like an attack type.

Extra: Ayane and Rantaro are good friends, mainly because of their personalities, their bey types and their hair color

Beyblade details: layer has extending four stamina points which increase stamina by 50 percent. 

Beyblade type: Stamina

Layer: Titan Atrion

Disk: 2

Frame: Vortex

Driver: Wedge

Overall: Titan Atrion is given higher stamina and it has the most endurance of any bey in the world.
Deleted post
(Feb. 17, 2018  6:00 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2018  4:22 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Hey Dragunix...Arent U going to upld more adventures about Rykos?? I kinda missing him already....

I may. I've just had a lot going on for school, so I've been focusing any writing I have been doing on my creative writing class. I'll try to get myself out of this mini writer's block, and I apologize for the long absence...

(Feb. 17, 2018  4:59 AM)MWF Wrote: What level of free spin on the disk?

destroy level. the disk is basically the same thing. so pretty free-spin.

So destroy with less friction?
I don't have a character yet
Beyblade: Spin Demon
Appearance:A layer that basically looks like sieg xclaliber but the sword is know a trident and its main colors are red and black. It's layer is a red zero with a red meteor frame and its driver is destroy
Special move: it levitates it's self up into the air and explodes the stadium