Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

Adolf hitler, sieg heil xcalibur one star destroy.

I'd like you not to post things like that on this forum, @[Kreissatan4ever], as I do believe the WBO prohibits such discussion, as listed here:

2. Stay away from sensitive topics.

Discussions about sensitive topics like politics or religion, or topics that wouldn’t be appropriate for all-ages are forbidden. It can be difficult to tell when boundaries are being crossed, so just don’t approach them.

along with the fact that we do not joke around like that.

That and the fact that that post was off-topic.
(Jan. 29, 2018  2:27 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Adolf hitler, sieg heil xcalibur one star destroy.

see my above post, please do not post that sort of content
(Jan. 30, 2018  4:53 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  2:27 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Adolf hitler, sieg heil xcalibur one star destroy.

see my above post, please do not post that sort of content

I didn’t read it
I think you've had enough leniency with some of your posts over the last few weeks. Take a warning, but please make it your last one...

Back on topic please.
To bring the topic back to what it should be, Alternate storyline where Vis part of the snake pit. (pulling a shu)

most likely would occur after shattered spectrum but before iris sonar II

Name: Blind Eye
Beyblade: MGC-H muted Sonar.Or.Cn
god chip: metal god chip heavy. a full metal god chip with a S into the design. Gold with black details
layer: muted Sonar. Layer is slightly more aggressive, stronger teeth, small metal weights. gold accents.
Disk: orbit. plastic core metal outer ring. High OWD. translucent black plastic with gold metal.
Driver: Counter. bearing with plastic instead of POM. Has a rubber "counter ring" that is rigid that is just past the rim of the survive like free spinning surface. Black with gold rubber.
overall MGC-H mS.Or.Cn has improved stamina and defense.

Gimmick: Echo counter. when the gimmick engages the layer will turn then attack. 

techniques:
Echo Counter
Blinding light: uses the gimmick to roll around an attack and attack as the opponent goes past.
Reverb Shoot: Vis dashes forwards and swings the launcher right adding more power to the first attack.
Gripping counter: Sonar takes the attack and uses the rubber ring to rise up the stadium and dash back into the center.
Test launch
Afterimage barrage: hits the opponent then circles at high speeds trapping the other beyblade inside constantly impacting as it makes the circle tighter. Only used once so far.
Mirage shoot: Vis holds the launcher in his left hand and stands still. When the count hits two he swings the launcher at high speeds making Sonar bounce off the wall and right into the center.

extras:
MGC-H mS.Or.Cn is slightly heavier than Dragunix's Neo Dragoon

Vis' battle style became more aggressive after iris Sonar shattered. The design of muted Sonar echos this.

extra: Vis is the one of the Organization's most successful subjects rivaling Shu from the snake pit's Requiem project. The Blind eye persona was only to prevent other bladers from recognizing Vis for an unbiased test.

Vis is the subject of project Spectrum. The people working under this project are in a different branch of the organization from the snake pit.
I gotta say that "Blind Eye" is sort of a clever name for it.
(Jan. 30, 2018  2:21 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I gotta say that "Blind Eye" is sort of a clever name for it.

Thanks, My first name idea was Gray eye but then I remembered that Vis is blind and that gave the perfect opportunity.
(Jan. 30, 2018  2:21 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I gotta say that "Blind Eye" is sort of a clever name for it.

I gotta say one thing...just like the beyblades...Beyblade burst made "Eyes" popular too...I mean "Red Eye"...Then "Grey Eye" then "Blind Eye"...Popular Eyes...
(Jan. 30, 2018  2:13 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I think you've had enough leniency with some of your posts over the last few weeks. Take a warning, but please make it your last one...

Back on topic please.

Yeah the slightly edgy-offensive humor has been increasing and I see a lot of Nazi/German references from this particular user. It's somewhat offensive to me because my relatives lived and fought through that so yeah... If he continues I'd suggest action to be taken against these offensive remarks. The WBO is not the place to hurt feelings and spread hate in my opinion.
Rest assured, his posting has been suspended for a bit, haha.
Raijin Dragoon 9U. Zn

Layer: The layer can be separated into four separate Upper Attack based blades or two main blades in a similar manner to tN. the other gimmick is metal filling each blade, granting high OWD. Metal also coats part of the inner section of the layer underneath. Strong teeth and is left-spin.

Disc/Frame: (9 is a reboot of Nine) 9 for decently high weight, Under for some LAD.

Driver: Zenith

Zenith uses a Burst version of LRF for high speed and control, resulting in quality attack, but lower stamina. Has a free-spinning plate located around it to allow for LAD like Destroy. 

This has most likely been changed afterwards, refer to page 2 for actual details
(Feb. 01, 2018  4:56 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Haven't posted in a while on either thread, so I guess??

Alternate Rykos I guess, where he pulls a Shu after being beaten by Vis in Arc 1? (Project Draco, since the "__-Eye" trend is overdone a bit...

Raijin Dragoon 9U. Zn

Layer: The layer can be separated into four separate Upper Attack based blades or two main blades in a similar manner to tN. the other gimmick is metal filling each blade, granting high OWD. Metal also coats part of the inner section of the layer underneath. Strong teeth and is left-spin.

Disc/Frame: (9 is a reboot of Nine) 9 for decently high weight, Under for some LAD.

Driver: Zenith

Zenith uses a Burst version of LRF for high speed and control, resulting in quality attack, but lower stamina. Has a free-spinning plate located around it to allow for LAD like Destroy.

Yes, this is super creative...maybe a backstory??...

Interesting. and the 9 core disk, well at least the one in my Idea to an evolution to nL being Longinus Rebirth is heavy IWD (basicly if central was good.)

I also think it is funny that we both call it pulling a shu.
Deleted post
just going to repost an updated version of Vis' bio.

Name: Vis Tordaline
Looks: pale skin, black messy hair, gray eyes. Trap
Personality: he is highly determined and focused. Observant.
Beyblade: Iris sonar.8A.Br
Layer: Is is named after the minor goddess of light Iris and is a stamina defense hybrid. It has two main blades shaped like bR/dC with a small gap between them. The gimmick is when hit or at low spin speed the outer ring of the layer is free spining causing attacks to roll off it. The gimmick works like shadow orochium. The God chip is white with a uppercase S behind an uppercase I. The S is black while the I is gold. The layer itself is white with gray details.
Core disk: 8 this disk is a heavy disk allowing for great spin times.
Frame: Accel. This frame is two sided like Iris for increased speed and stamina. This frame is gray.
Driver: bearing. This driver has survive shaped POM on a bearing allowing for great stamina. Black driver with white POM.
Overall: Is.8A.Br is a strong stamina type with a gimmick that causes attacks to have minimum effect.

Special moves:
Spiral hold: chain launch on steroids. The free spinning layer stop enemy attacks cold.
Retro shoot: Vis swings the launcher left causing Iris to roll left to counter attacks.
Trick of the light: Iris Sonar uses its free spining layer and the bearing driver to roll around attacks making it seem like the attack phased right through it.
Bounce shoot: Vis tilts the launcher in a way that the accel frame will bounce off the stadium giving a quick speed boost to avoid attacks.
Test launch: Vis extends both of his arms over the stadium and launches from that state. This is always done first to see how the opposing beyblade acts.
Rolling Counter: Iris uses the bearing driver and accel frame to take the knockback of an attack to speed around the stadium hitting the attacker as it circles.
Echo Boost: Vis holds the launcher in a way that the beyblade it at a 90 degree angle to the stadium. This causes Iris to spin on it's layer before the accel frame grips and launches the beyblade at the enemy flinging the beyblade and itself out of the stadium. has burst potential.

Extra: Vis is blind. He was born blind but he learned to listen to his surroundings. He can tell what type the enemy is by the sound of its movement and impacts.

Has a voice that is higher than normal.

Free has problems facing Vis. Due to The free spining gimmick of iris free can not rely on spin stealing late in the match.

Despite partially named after the goddess of color Iris the only part of the beyblade that isn't monochrome is the gold I on the God chip.

This beyblade has two names. It can be called sonar or Iris.

never starts with the retro or bounce shoot.

Vis calls it Iris for gimmick based defense moves like trick of the light and Spiral Hold. Vis calls it Sonar for aggressive moves like Gripping counter.

Can "see" a Bladers launch stance by making a click sound and listening for how long it takes to return. This allows him to create a mental image of this pose and make a guess on how it will move. The down side is if the stance is changed he can not prepare for that

Tends to be quite mellow at the beginning of the battle but slowly becomes more aggressive and apathetic as he finds what makes you tick. combining this and his unnerving trick of opening his eyes and grinning slightly can catch most bladers off guard.

After his string launcher broke zac gave him the first production model of the neo light launcher. This launcher is as strong as a light launcher + long winder with it's normal ripcord and has a bigger gear ratio for more rotational speed and torque.
codename during project Spectrum: blind eye
evolved beyblade: MGC-H muted Sonar.Or.Cn
god chip: metal god chip heavy. a full metal god chip with a S into the design. Gold with black details
layer: muted Sonar. Layer is slightly more aggressive, stronger teeth, small metal weights. gold accents.
Disk: orbit. plastic core metal outer ring. High OWD. translucent black plastic with gold metal.
Driver: Counter. bearing with plastic instead of POM. Has a rubber "counter ring" that is rigid that is just past the rim of the survive like free spinning surface. Black with gold rubber.
overall MGC-H mS.Or.Cn has improved stamina and defense.

Gimmick: Echo counter. when the gimmick engages the layer will turn then attack.

techniques:
Echo Counter
Blinding light: uses the gimmick to roll around an attack and attack as the opponent goes past.
Reverb Shoot: Vis dashes forwards and swings the launcher right adding more power to the first attack.
Gripping counter: Sonar takes the attack and uses the rubber ring to rise up the stadium and dash back into the center.
Test launch
Afterimage barrage: hits the opponent then circles at high speeds trapping the other beyblade inside constantly impacting as it makes the circle tighter. Only used once so far.
Mirage shoot: Vis holds the launcher in his left hand and stands still. When the count hits two he swings the launcher at high speeds making Sonar bounce off the wall and right into the center.

extras:
MGC-H mS.Or.Cn is slightly heavier than Dragunix's Neo Dragoon

Vis' battle style became more aggressive after iris Sonar shattered. The design of muted Sonar echos this.

Vis is the one of the Organization's most successful subjects rivaling Shu from the snake pit's Requiem project. The Blind eye persona was only to prevent other bladers from recognizing Vis for an unbiased test.

Vis is the subject of project Spectrum. The people working under this project are in a different branch of the organization from the snake pit.

Lead scientist on the project is Zac (Vis' brother not zac the sunrise obviously) who used his data from observing Vis' battles to create muted Sonar

Dual Layer: Silent Sonar S2.G.G
layer: Silent Sonar. Rounded layer with small recoil points.
Disk: Gravity.
Driver: Gyro
Single layer: Sonar S.S.S
Layer: Sonar. oval shaped
Disk: Spread.
Driver: Survive.
Since both vis and rykos have pulled a shu, I thought I should too. But I don't see tucker doing that so I created this new David (as Sharpen) and Null Griffin 8R Nr

Null Griffin:
This layer has the potential to obliterate other attacking layers (sX lS Sr bK SgV). In order to create the ultimate attack type, they combined these abilities and made the only metal layer that is dual spin and has a bK ability (they didn't know how adding a SgV ability would work out). Null griffin has two blades on either side of the layer and a bK blade inbetween the gaps. The bK blades are made of metal. A griffin is on the layer, clutching the god chip (metal like lS and coloured a dark dark grey). It's weakness is the stamina before the bK blades are out. The blades swivel when it switches spin. It has extremely tall teeth
First in dF and added for flywheel effect
Roll
A frame with high weight and is shaped like vortex with 4 points instead of 3
Neuro
A tip with a powerful Spring for burst resistance. It is the opposite of reboot and it starts with a rubber hole flat and changes to an a normal hole flat like zephyr
Sharpen
Sharpen (or just sharp) is the most serious guy you'll meet. His focus is unmatched and has been destroying opponents for 6 years. Before he was kidnapped by a mysterious organisation, he was David, the self-appointed leader of Boundbreakers
I am new here at the WBO, but I already have an idea for my character. I hope you like it
name: Yuri Schmidt, a Russian blader who used to be underestimated by his opponents. He does not talk very much, but he tries hard to
make friends. He never brags about his skills and his strength, he does not even talk about it. He always stays humble and calm.
His Beyblade: Dread Akalon, a manticore with a dragon's head, a human's body with scorpion's legs, carapace and a deadly sting like a knife.
His arms are both different: the left one has a long spiked sword insted of a hand, the right one is a huge claw.
The Beyblade looks similar. It's just about the layer, anyway the look is almost scary. The edge is equipped with a metal sting, solide enough to be unbreakable, but it's too long to keep the Akalon's balance for long. But the caused smash attack should be appreciated. The sting covered by a light
and red plastic carapace deals the damage, but to keep the balance for a longer time there is a heavier piece of carapace on the opposite side. Between the single parts of it there are balls of metal free spinning to deflect the opponent's attacks. Combining heavy attack with smooth defense
Dread Akalon is a Beyblade hybrid with two frightening moves: Akalon Wall and Akalon Ripper.
Thanks for reading, guys.
(Feb. 02, 2018  11:29 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: I am new here at the WBO, but I already have an idea for my character. I hope you like it
name: Yuri Schmidt, a Russian blader who used to be underestimated by his opponents. He does not talk very much, but he tries hard to
make friends. He never brags about his skills and his strength, he does not even talk about it. He always stays humble and calm.
His Beyblade: Dread Akalon, a manticore with a dragon's head, a human's body with scorpion's legs, carapace and a deadly sting like a knife.
His arms are both different: the left one has a long spiked sword insted of a hand, the right one is a huge claw.
The Beyblade looks similar. It's just about the layer, anyway the look is almost scary. The edge is equipped with a metal sting, solide enough to be unbreakable, but it's too long to keep the Akalon's balance for long. But the caused smash attack should be appreciated. The sting covered by a light
and red plastic carapace deals the damage, but to keep the balance for a longer time there is a heavier piece of carapace on the opposite side. Between the single parts of it there are balls of metal free spinning to deflect the opponent's attacks. Combining heavy attack with smooth defense
Dread Akalon is a Beyblade hybrid with two frightening moves: Akalon Wall and Akalon Ripper.
Interesting character, any idea on its combo?
(Feb. 03, 2018  10:16 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  11:29 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: I am new here at the WBO, but I already have an idea for my character. I hope you like it
Interesting character, any idea on its combo?

Yes, I finally figured out something:
Dread Akalon (Layer)
Dimension ( imagine "Nine" with the function of changing sides. You can move the prongs of the Disk keeping the Beyblade together from the upside to the downside and activate the integrated locker system so that the prongs cannot move during the battle. This disc causes defense or stamina boost depending on the disc's position. It's inspired of BD145 )
Twister ( a "Spiral" with metal instead of plastic on the driver) 
I hope That I could answer your question.
(Feb. 03, 2018  12:24 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  10:16 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Interesting character, any idea on its combo?

Yes, I finally figured out something:
Dread Akalon (Layer)
Dimension ( imagine "Nine" with the function of changing sides. You can move the prongs of the Disk keeping the Beyblade together from the upside to the downside and activate the integrated locker system so that the prongs cannot move during the battle. This disc causes defense or stamina boost depending on the disc's position. It's inspired of BD145 )

so you basically made an unburstable beyblade.
(Feb. 03, 2018  4:58 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  12:24 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: Yes, I finally figured out something:
Dread Akalon (Layer)

so you basically made an unburstable beyblade.

In that case I wouldn't have expected that. But this would actually solve the problem with the imbalance, remember the metal sting. So this means one advantage and one disadvantage. Sounds fair, doesn't it? Smile
(Feb. 03, 2018  5:13 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  4:58 PM)MWF Wrote: so you basically made an unburstable beyblade.

In that case I wouldn't have expected that. But this would actually solve the problem with the imbalance, remember the metal sting. So this means one advantage and one disadvantage. Sounds fair, doesn't it? Smile

so it is a heavy off balance unburstable attack type. State one disadvantage even close to balancing the fact that a high recoil layer is unburstable.

off balance combos can hit at angles to hit harder. If it was a stamina type on edge then being off balance would be a disadvantage.
(Feb. 03, 2018  7:34 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  5:13 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: In that case I wouldn't have expected that. But this would actually solve the problem with the imbalance, remember the metal sting. So this means one advantage and one disadvantage. Sounds fair, doesn't it? Smile

so it is a heavy off balance unburstable attack type. State one disadvantage even close to balancing the fact that a high recoil layer is unburstable.

off balance combos can hit at angles to hit harder. If it was a stamina type on edge then being off balance would be a disadvantage.

But I guess that You wouldn't mind to test such a Beyblade if it was released, would you?
(Feb. 03, 2018  8:09 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  7:34 PM)MWF Wrote: so it is a heavy off balance unburstable attack type. State one disadvantage even close to balancing the fact that a high recoil layer is unburstable.

But I guess that You wouldn't mind to test such a Beyblade if it was released, would you?

if a part can prevent bursting from happening it would be banned on release. so it would be pointless.