Maiden of destruction retiring from beyblade Kai edits(shun kurenai)

(Oct. 06, 2020  8:04 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  7:11 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Well what I meant was to like, bulk up the model. Though if you're talking about the initial chip and ring you sent me, we couldn't really find a way to reinforce the chip in problem areas without compromising functionality, and the ring was just incompatible with a chassis for some reason. The new chip I sent you should be a lot more sturdy though, and I'm gonna' try to be on site to put it through its paces next time

I might even spot my 3D printing guy some better filament, depending on how much it is exactly
Ok thanks your gonna modify maiden so it will work right?

does madien have infinite burst resistance??? just curious.
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:28 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:04 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ok thanks your gonna modify maiden so it will work right?

does madien have infinite burst resistance??? just curious.

In the fanfic yes but in real life no
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:33 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:28 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: does madien have infinite burst resistance??? just curious.

In the fanfic yes but in real life no

aww man! well ok!
I also play smash bros ultimate!
Dang my switch joy con broke while my switch was connected to it so I can't play overwatch.
Also chapter 9 of apocalypse is out
Chapter 10 of apocalypse is out!!
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:05 PM)kai edits Wrote: Chapter 10 of apocalypse is out!!

This is not your fanfic advertising thread. Stop treating it as such.
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:05 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  5:05 PM)kai edits Wrote: Chapter 10 of apocalypse is out!!

This is not your fanfic advertising thread. Stop treating it as such.
Ok what ever
New chapters of beyblade burst apocalypse is out!!!
On the serious note my dang switch joy con on my switch. Guess what I am gonna call my friend so he can fix it
Good news i fixed my switch all I need is new joycons. Anyway I finish the newest chapter of beyblade burst apocalypse.
So if you want to friend me on switch just pm me. anyone knows where I can get joycons for cheap?
(Oct. 16, 2020  9:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: New chapters of beyblade burst apocalypse is out!!!
On the serious note my dang switch joy con on my switch. Guess what I am gonna call my friend so he can fix it
Didn’t CheetoBlader Tell you not to advertise?
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:47 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  9:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: New chapters of beyblade burst apocalypse is out!!!
Didn’t CheetoBlader  Tell you not to advertise?
I forgot my bad

Maiden is complete it just needs to be mailed to me. Here is a pic I was sent
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...AG1150.jpg
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:55 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:47 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Didn’t CheetoBlader  Tell you not to advertise?
I forgot my bad

It looks a lot like 2S... I hope it's just for show and won't actually be used in battle, because I'm not sure how sturdy that design would be...
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:55 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:47 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Didn’t CheetoBlader  Tell you not to advertise?
I forgot my bad

Honest opinion: That thing looks like 2S! I kinda expected it to look better.
I will battle it when I get it. The design looks like 2s from the top but it's actually different.
This my last post till I feel ready to come back.
Bye guys have fun. Looks like the end of my time here on wbo goodbye
Sincerely
Kai edits
oi wait dont tag me out like that it makes me look entirely at fault, which isn't very true
A little thing before I leave wbo or beyblade for a bit. I might post a bit on either my fanfic or threads that are not beyblade related. Remember you guys started this on my maiden testing thread.
Good bye
Correction: You started it by not allowing us to have the info we needed.
I do hope you come back, it'd be a shame to lose someone who likes beyblading.
good day, sir.
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:10 PM)kai edits Wrote: A little thing before I leave wbo or beyblade for a bit. I might post a bit on either my fanfic or threads that are not beyblade related. Remember you guys started this on my maiden testing thread.
Good bye

Dang bro us asking you for information on your testing thread is us starting it lol. Big brain logic we have
wait so kai edits is leaving?

if so, i dont wanna b that guy, but hes obviously doing it 4 attention. he wont b off anytime soon
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: wait so kai edits is leaving?

if so, i dont wanna b that guy, but hes obviously doing it 4 attention. he wont b off anytime soon

Duh
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: wait so kai edits is leaving?

Yes i am leave beyblade. Wbo maybe. Bro I ain't doing because I like attention.
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:49 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: wait so kai edits is leaving?

Yes i am leave beyblade. Wbo maybe. Bro I ain't doing because I like attention.

Last time, you left for one second and came back.