Maiden of destruction retiring from beyblade Kai edits(shun kurenai)

(Oct. 21, 2020  2:48 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:47 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: But the problem is you keep saying I’m coming back into beyblade and then I’m leaving again and it’s just getting a bit confusing  sorry if I sounded rude just wanted to get that out of the way
Its personal issues that make me quit and I random come back.

i mean he doesnt really have the right to be mean
I might actually leave wbo and beyblade for good if I can't solve this issue first.
idrk alex just let him leav if he wants you are talking abt something very pointless
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:51 AM)beykid44 Wrote: idrk alex just let him leav if he wants you are talking abt something very pointless
No it’s fine if he leaves it’s just he keeps saying he comes back everyday and I know personal issues are important it’s just he’s done this like 5 times so far
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:53 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:51 AM)beykid44 Wrote: idrk alex just let him leav if he wants you are talking abt something very pointless
No it’s fine if he leaves it’s just he keeps saying he comes back everyday and I know personal issues are important it’s just he’s done this like 5 times so far
If it hurts you so much report the carp its not that hard this is pointless
i also would like to state how
1: make up your god damn mind are you leaving or not
2: shun is the laziest name for an oc, blatantly just using Shu Kurenai from the actual show and adding an "n" to Shu to call it a "new completely original oc with a really strong bey"
3: just because you are selling your beyblades doesn't mean you are leaving to everyone.
4: if you have personal issues deal with them off of wbo and dont be bipolar on deciding whether to leave or not for your publicity stunt.
5: you are leaving because we pointed out your contradictions, and you got mad.
(Oct. 21, 2020  3:38 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: i also would like to state how
1: make up your god damn mind are you leaving or not
2: shun is the laziest name for an oc, blatantly just using Shu Kurenai from the actual show and adding an "n" to Shu to call it a "new completely original oc with a really strong bey"
3: just because you are selling your beyblades doesn't mean you are leaving to everyone.
4: if you have personal issues deal with them off of wbo and dont be bipolar on deciding whether to leave or not for your publicity stunt.
5: you are leaving because we pointed out your contradictions, and you got mad.

you are right but i hate people who tell "ME" why im doing something sooooo maybe change number 5

also you dont have to be mean about the name that just being a carp
Guys calm down. kai edits may have made several mistakes as LeonidasKerbeus pointed out, but this is overkill
1: i am entitled to my own opinion on the name.
2: what do you mean by telling you what you are doing??
Im not even mentioning you
im not changing 5 if thats why
(Oct. 21, 2020  3:44 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: 1: i am entitled to my own opinion on the name.

i said telling me or other peeps "WHY" there a whole f**king difference between what and why.

plus theyre young sooo ummmmm idk they dont really make names sooooo i mean the name isnt bad but its not creative either i never said you didnt have the right to ur own opinion but ok
(Oct. 21, 2020  3:47 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  3:44 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: 1: i am entitled to my own opinion on the name.

i said telling me or other peeps "WHY" there a whole difference between what and why.

plus theyre young sooo ummmmm idk they dont really make names sooooo i mean the name isnt bad but its not creative either i never said you didnt have the right to ur own opinion but ok

Watch you’re language.
(Oct. 21, 2020  4:04 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  3:47 AM)beykid44 Wrote: i said telling me or other peeps "WHY" there a whole difference between what and why.

Watch you’re language.
aight
 i censored tho impossible?
god when will the mods come
we need that damn cavalry
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:51 AM)kai edits Wrote: I might actually leave wbo and beyblade for good if I can't solve this issue first.

Are you legit quitting?
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:14 PM)BladerGem Wrote: It's probably been reported before but nothing was done, tbh.
I mean, the testing thread for the 3D-printed bey that he doesn't have yet is still up, so...

The mods are a little bit slow, but they do the work better than before.

I'm not sure the mod team are slow as much as just learning to stand on their own two feet and how to approach situations. It's a new team after all, haha. For example, this situation has been a discussion internally of "how would you normally approach a situation like this", hence the lack of divine intervention so far, haha.

Nonetheless, yes, I'm going to close this thread for now as I don't think this is super productive anymore. If anyone is seriously leaving for an extended period (or coming back from an extended absence), the Going Away/Coming Back thread does exist for that purpose.