MSF Orojya Orojya BD145CS

I've been testing this since today and here are my testing:
What I used: White Segement 3 grip with grip rubber, grip support, Beylauncher LR.

MSF Orojya Orojya BD145CS VS Death Pegasus II TH170D
Orojya: 19 wins 95% chance
Death: 1 win 5% chance

MSF Orojya Orojya BD145CS VS Duo Aquario AD145WD
Orojya: 17 wins 85% chance
Duo: 3 wins 15% chance

MSF Orojya Orojya BD145CS VS MF Wing Pegasus CH120R2F
Orojya: 13 wins 65% chance
Wing: 7 wins 35% chance

MSF Orojya Orojya BD145CS VS Beat Lynx R145R2F
Orojya: 14 wins 70% chance
Beat: 6 wins 30% chance

MSF Orojya Orojya BD145CS VS Meteo Ldrago TR145WD
Orojya: 2 wins 10% chance
Meteo: 18 wins 90% chance

Overall Orojya was great for me. My wins against Duo and Death were by a little and Meteo won by a little.

Is this winning by outspin or ko? Also nice tests btw.
Mind telling us what wins were what?
And I'm pretty sure this would be outclassed by Saramanda Saramanda, and especially Revizer Revizer in terms of Defense. Plus 70% against Beat isn't spectacular. At least IMO.
Still a great defense combo though, nonetheless.
Do you not have Flash?
Like Rai said, 70% really that impressive against Beat, especially since I'm sure Duo will do better than 70% if Orojya Orojya was replaced by it.
Also, why Wing in an Attack Combo? And do know which mode it was it?
(Jun. 26, 2012  12:56 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Also, why Wing in an Attack Combo? And do know which mode it was it?

I really want to know this, especially if it was actually KOing this custom. My experience tells me Wing is much, much better suited for Defense, as I've never been able to get it to put up results against BD145.
I hate to be the Negative Nancy, but I have a couple of problems with this thread, JesseObre.

First, this is not a "novel combination". It's just a common sense wheel pairing stuck on the most common track setup.

Second, this is not better than Revizer Revizer, which is exactly as widely available as Orojya Orojya.

Unless you can come up with a niche for this that MSF Revizer Revizer BD145CS cannot fill, I will close this thread.
Most likely in the BB-10/BB-32 Attack Type Stadium.
How do we (the comittee) know this for sure if he hasn't stated this...
Found these test results. Thought it was worth posting.
(Apr. 24, 2012  2:16 AM)Brood Wrote: Equipments used:
BB-10 Attack stadium
Beylauncher L/R
Angle compass
LED sight
3 seg launcher grip
Grip rubber
Grip support

No extra weight was added to the launcher.

Defence tests

Benchmark test:

(Jun. 26, 2012  3:33 AM)Mu Wrote: How do we (the comittee) know this for sure if he hasn't stated this...
We aren't the committee, far from it actually. We are the community.
And I said "Most likely", hence, it is likely the most.
He is a pretty advanced blader, tops many Events, and probably has bought a BB-10 or BB-32 to test his combos in.
But like I said, this is just most likely.
(Jun. 26, 2012  6:14 AM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2012  3:33 AM)Mu Wrote: How do we (the comittee) know this for sure if he hasn't stated this...
We aren't the committee, far from it actually. We are the community.
And I said "Most likely", hence, it is likely the most.
He is a pretty advanced blader, tops many Events, and probably has bought a BB-10 or BB-32 to test his combos in.
But like I said, this is just most likely.

used the attack stadium and unfortunatley Orojya was my only zero-g and i have no other idea so i guess this will be closed
Am i the only one that has noticed this, since no one else has mentioned it, how on earth did it get 17 wins against Duo Aquario AD145 WD? I highly doubt that those results were correct. He said 'My wins against Duo and Death were by a little' which to me, means OS. So how did it OS Duo?
Unless someone can replicate the outlandish performances here, this thread will be going down.
I'm liking this combo, orojya seems to be great for defense.
>Revizer
>Recoil

I think you're confused. Revizer has arguably the least recoil of any wheel when Synchromed, and that's what makes it more useful for defense. The other part of your post makes no sense either.... Why would we stop using parts from MFB when the Tracks and Bottoms are prefectly compatible with Zero-G?

Stop trying to sound smart and actually gain some correct knowledge before you post.