(MSF-M) Bahamdia Dragooon BD145LRF/R2F

Poll: How does the Bahamdia Dragooon Synchrom look for Attack?

Amazing! Grin
45.00%
Quite good
42.50%
It's decent
12.50%
Er... not so great :\
0%
Heck no!
0%
Total: 100% 40 vote(s)
Ok I did some testing with this combo:
Bahamdia Dragoon BD145 LRF VS Balro Balro W145 WSF
I did 20 battles BD won 12 out of 20 and BB won 8 battles
Win percentage: 57% I will do more soon against other zero-g beys
Equipment LR launcher I used a BB-10 attack stadium
FINALLY got all the tests!
Benchmark:
MSF Wyvang Dragooon SA165(ZRG Attack Mode)R2F vs Reviser Reviser BD145RSF
Alternating launches. R2F in prime condition.[/b]
Dragooon wins: 8/10(all KO)
Reviser wins: 2/10(all OS)
Dragooon Win Rate: 80%

Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F vs Reviser Reviser BD145RSF
[u] Alternating launches. R2F is in prime condition.

Dragooon wins: 9/10(all KO)
Reviser wins: 1/10(all OS)
Dragooon Win Percentage: 90%

Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F vs Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF
Alternating launches. R2F in prime condition
Dragooon wins: 10/10(8 KO, 2 OS)
Wyvang wins: 0/10
Dragooon Win Rate: 100%
Here comes the recoil, here comes the recoil, here comes the recoil for Wyvang to fly away!
I would've liked to have seen 20 rounds to evaluate its performance more accurately, but its definitely putting up some good numbers so far!

I couldn't find my BD145. Looks like I'll have to buy a couple Hell Kerbecs.
I could re-do the tests, but it seemed like the KO's were very easy for Bahamdia Dragooon
(Nov. 21, 2013  5:13 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: FINALLY got all the tests!
Benchmark:

Here comes the recoil, here comes the recoil, here comes the recoil for Wyvang to fly away!

HOLY FLIPPIN' CHEEZE BALLS! :o *Falls off chair in shock*...

Oh... my... GOSH. That is seriously great! Grin Good going Shiny! Awesome... we have 3 sets of results against Defense now! Anyone else able to do any testing?

EDIT: If you'll notice, it actually had a harder time KOing Wyvang... I'm telling you, though it's not as sturdy as Revizer the thing can hit back so hard you'll cripple most Attack types before they can make a solid KO (or at least for me... not sure hearing Ingulit's testimony regarding the tournament in NY).
O.....M..... G how did it destroy wyvang wyvang bd145rsf?!??!?!?!?! This combo is a beast!!
(Nov. 21, 2013  5:51 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: O.....M..... G how did it destroy wyvang wyvang bd145rsf?!??!?!?!?! This combo is a beast!!

It did it because Wyvang had too much recoil (no MSF) ang it was right spin. This combo will DIE in the face of Dragoon E230CF.
(Nov. 21, 2013  6:22 PM)AZL Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2013  5:51 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: O.....M..... G how did it destroy wyvang wyvang bd145rsf?!??!?!?!?! This combo is a beast!!

It did it because Wyvang had too much recoil (no MSF) ang it was right spin. This combo will DIE in the face of Dragoon E230CF.

That would be interesting to try... could you test it yourself?

As for Wyvang having higher recoil than your average Defense wheel, people seem to be forgetting that it also produces absurdly high smash. The difference with Wyvang vs. Revizer for Defense, is that, though it will take one huge hit better, Revizer cannot inflict Damage, KO, or break the movment pattern of the opposing attacker. With Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF, one or two hits and the Attacker's done. Even if it is easier to KO with one huge hit, just by going in for an Attack you are putting yourself as a HUGE risk. The Attack type is going to take more recoil from a hit as well, and, that said, even if Wyvang is easier to KO, 30% of the time the attacker is gonna fly out before Wyvang anyway!

It's a risky style of Defense, but an effective one.

EDIT: If you'll notice, Wyvang BD145RSF took 1 less KO than Revizer.
(Nov. 21, 2013  7:15 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2013  6:22 PM)AZL Wrote:

That would be interesting to try... could you test it yourself?

As for Wyvang having higher recoil than your average Defense wheel, people seem to be forgetting that it also produces absurdly high smash. The difference with Wyvang vs. Revizer for Defense, is that, though it will take one huge hit better, Revizer cannot inflict Damage, KO, or break the movment pattern of the opposing attacker. With Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF, one or two hits and the Attacker's done. Even if it is easier to KO with one huge hit, just by going in for an Attack you are putting yourself as a HUGE risk. The Attack type is going to take more recoil from a hit as well, and, that said, even if Wyvang is easier to KO, 30% of the time the attacker is gonna fly out before Wyvang anyway!

It's a risky style of Defense, but an effective one.

EDIT: If you'll notice, Wyvang BD145RSF took 1 less KO than Revizer.

Ican't test, I have no Bahamida an BD145
I'll test against Girago Dragooon E230CF.
I am loving this combo for attack it performs great! Good selection of parts! Smile
Anyways I did more testing:

Bahamdia Dragoon BD145 LRF VS Wyvang Dragoon S130 LF
BD won 14 battles and WD won 8 battles out of 20
Winning percentage: 70%
Equipment used: LR Launcher and BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium
[/color]
(Nov. 21, 2013  5:13 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: FINALLY got all the tests!
Benchmark:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat

I have to state the obvious about tests needing to be 20 rounds, but dang, putting that aside those are still some nutzo numbers! I need to do these tests to see for myself, haha!

(Nov. 21, 2013  10:28 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: I am loving this combo for attack it performs great! Good selection of parts! Smile
Anyways I did more testing:

Bahamdia Dragoon BD145 LRF VS Wyvang Dragoon S130 LF
BD won 14 battles and WD won 8 battles out of 20
Winning percentage: 70%
Equipment used: LR Launcher and BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium
[/color]

Tests are always welcome, but that's an... interesting... custom to test against, lol!
Oh I just wanted to use the same top chrome wheel and I wanted to use another circle or disk like track with a left tip to make it interesting and fun lol! Smile
I would've done 20 rounds, but since it was pretty much 10-0, 9-1, and 8-2, I thought that it didn't need 20 rounds, because we can all predict the numbers.
Not neccisariy, the next 10 could easily have much different results. Plus, the 'Posting Testing Results' thread says it should have at least 20.

Guys, if I find my BD145, give me some ideas of what I should test against. I cans till do BD145 vs. BD145 because it still works with some bottoms like I said above.
Here is my next set of test results!
Girago Dragooon E230(Boost Mode)CF vs Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F
Alternating launches. R2F just out of prime condition.
Girago wins: 16/20(all OS)
Dragooon wins: 4/20(2 KO, 2 OS)
Bahamdia Dragooon Win Percentage: 20%
Yup... this actually OS'd CF XD
I decided to try this against Girago Wyvang BD145RSF (I don't have 2 Wyvangs), and I got completely different results that what Shining God MS got. I did 30 rounds of testing.

This wasn't really a surprise to me, I guess Shining God MS should've at least done 20 rounds. Even though it wasn't Wyvang Wyvang, it still had enough defensive capabilities to out stand Bahamdia Dragooon.
Was your R2F mint/prime condition? If it wasn't, then I'm not surprised either.
(Nov. 22, 2013  1:26 AM)LMAO Wrote: I decided to try this against Girago Wyvang BD145RSF (I don't have 2 Wyvangs), and I got completely different results that what Shining God MS got. I did 30 rounds of testing.

This wasn't really a surprise to me, I guess Shining God MS should've at least done 20 rounds. Even though it wasn't Wyvang Wyvang, it still had enough defensive capabilities to out stand Bahamdia Dragooon.

TBH that's probably your launch talking... it takes days, and I mean days of practice to get used to this thing. Without the launch right, you won't hit much higher than 10-20% against any defender.

I'm assuming Shiny's launch is in shape from all the testing he's done for that Dragooon FB thing.
I'll get testing done with Wyvang ^2 BD145RSF when I can (although it may not happen... I've gotta run around like crazy getting ready to leave for IN, LOL XD). We'll see where that end up going.
Actually, my Dragooon FB testing had nothing to do with it XD. I just got used to it due to how smooth the Beylauncher L is.
I haven't been up to date on combos lately. Just noticed this. I love this concept. I think that the Smash is great, and can't be approved, but can't SA165 be a problem at times?
I believe the launch is a Sliding Shoot made to (somewhat) hit the opponent.
RagerBlade Actually, SA165 doesn't do anything to this, at least from my informal testing.

Striker Phantom Not at all actually. It sort of pushes you against the opponent that is right spin.
(Nov. 23, 2013  12:52 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: RagerBlade Actually, SA165 doesn't do anything to this, at least from my informal testing.

Striker Phantom Not at all actually. It sort of pushes you against the opponent that is right spin.
Well I've battled using SA165RF before and it occasionally loses Balance and completely topples, but I guess it's pretty uncommon. No worries! Keep up the great tests. I would like to see some tourney tests with this though.
Oh ok then I will use this combo at the next Toronto BB-10 tournament and then I'll post the results later then