(MSF-M) Bahamdia Dragooon BD145LRF/R2F

Poll: How does the Bahamdia Dragooon Synchrom look for Attack?

Amazing! Grin
45.00%
Quite good
42.50%
It's decent
12.50%
Er... not so great :\
0%
Heck no!
0%
Total: 100% 40 vote(s)
Bahamdia Dragooon BD145 RF vs Wyvang Wyvang BD145 RSF
Dragooon: 18 Wins(16 KO, 2 OS)
Wyvang: 2 Wins(1 KO, 1 OS)
6 Ties
Dragooon Win Rate: 90%

Pretty impressive.

EDIT: I'd like to request a test against MSF-H Revizer/Wyvang Dragooon BD145 RDF(newer RDF), please.
Uh... derp. Tongue_out I can't believe I forgot to test against left-spin Defense! Well, I'm getting in the car for an eleven hour drive, so, heheh, I can't really do it right now.

Someone else should try that if they have the chance.
If only I had a newer RDF. I'd need to borrow that, too.
I did a couple, though I don't have another RDF or BD145 this is the best I could do.

Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F vs Reviser Dragooon E230CS
Equipment: BB-10, Beylauncher LR
Bahamdia: 15 wins (15 KO)
Reviser: 5 wins (1 KO, 4 OS)
Bahamdia Win Rate: 75%

It took me a while to get used to this thing bit now I think I almost have my launch in shape or maybe it's the first time I went head to head with a left-spin defender. My hand is still sore from launching and I can't tell you how hard this smashed on to my leg and now I have a big scar because of it....Crying
(Nov. 23, 2013  10:37 PM)Zero X Wrote: I did a couple, though I don't have another RDF or BD145 this is the best I could do.

Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F vs Reviser Dragooon E230CS
Equipment: BB-10, Beylauncher LR
Bahamdia: 15 wins (15 KO)
Reviser: 5 wins (1 KO, 4 OS)
Bahamdia Win Rate: 75%

It took me a while to get used to this thing bit now I think I almost have my launch in shape or maybe it's the first time I went head to head with a left-spin defender. My hand is still sore from launching and I can't tell you how hard this smashed on to my leg and now I have a big scar because of it....Crying
It's a pretty average win against Reviser Dragooon, but beating it is awesome. Could you post the detailed results?
Here are my tests finally Smile.

So, this thing is a beast and definitely is a top tier contender in my opinion. The results I'm about to show you are not flawed, this monster actually did this XD.

Equipment

TT Attack Type stadium
Launcher Grip
Beylauncher L/R
Beylauncher R

Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F (R2F in Mint condition) vs. Reviser Killerken E230CS

BD: 16 wins (9 OS, 7 KO)
RK: 4 wins (All OS)
Bahamdia Dragooon win percentage: 80%

This thing had so many outspins which I was very surprised at! The most surprising thing was that it had a lot of late battle KO's.

Benchmark

Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F vs. Reviser Killerken E230CS

WD: 18 wins (12 KO, 6 OS)
RK: 2 wins (1 OS, 1 KO)
Wyvang Dragooon's Win Percentage: 90%

I'm beginning to feel like an attack god, attack god. They said I own with attack types so call me attack bot, attack bot (Rap God by Eminem parody). Anyways, I've never done this good with an attack type. Even with Bahamdia Dragooon, I did amazing. Quite honestly though, I'd most likely use Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F in a tournament situation. Even then, I could see Bahamdia Dragooon being able to find its place in the tier list Grin!

If only I could change my vote in the pool from quite good to amazing!
So I was trying this whole Bahamdia dragooon push smash thing (minus bd145lrf, just messing around with gb145HF)
and I love it!!! Can we get some more tests over here ?

EDIT: sorry if u consider this a semi-necro.....

EDIT 2: I agree with Tri, I wanna change my vote :s
This thing just placed twice today in IN. The thing ran over the competition! It's only loss was 2/3 against MSF-L Girago Girago BD145RF.
(Nov. 29, 2013  10:49 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: This thing just placed twice today in IN. The thing ran over the competition! It's only loss was 2/3 against MSF-L Girago Girago BD145RF.
Really? Sounds awesome! Can't wait for more from this epic combo!
Even though I didn't place with it, I still won with this today! I don't remember what it was against though.
Hey, so when I got home from Indiana, I got to testing on the "counter" to this.

Reviser Girago BD145RF vs Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F
Alternating launches. RF and R2F are in prime condition
Girago wins: 5/20(all OS)
Dragooon wins: 15/20(all KO)
Dragooon Win Percentage: 75%
So, um... yah. Might be that I'm the new attack god here but it was reaaaally easy KOing Girago.
(Nov. 30, 2013  2:47 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Hey, so when I got home from Indiana, I got to testing on the "counter" to this.

Reviser Girago BD145RF vs Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F
Alternating launches. RF and R2F are in prime condition
Girago wins: 5/20(all OS)
Dragooon wins: 15/20(all KO)
Dragooon Win Percentage: 75%
So, um... yah. Might be that I'm the new attack god here but it was reaaaally easy KOing Girago.

You are actually a god in a way lol. Girago dragooon E230GCF is a counter. Revizer Gebull E230GCF also works well for me.
Does the condition of the R2F affect the combo? The R2F I have on it is a little rounded off around the edges thanks to Hasbro stadiums.
(Nov. 19, 2013  4:38 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Read the OP, man.
R2F/LRF MUST BE IN NEW TO PRIME CONDITION TO USE THIS CUSTOM. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THIS COMBO WITH A WORN R2F.
tests:
Bahamida Dragooon BD145LRF vs. Revizer Genbull E230GCF
RG: 9 wins, 8 OS, 1 KO
BD: 1 win, KO
BD win rate: 10%

same vs. MF-H duo Gasher 100WD
DG: 7 wins, all OS
BD: 3 wins, all KO
BD win rate: 30%

scraping trouble for Duo.

Same vs. MF-H Duo Gasher 100RSF
DG RSF: 8 wins, all OS
BD: 2 wins, all KO
BD win rate: 20%
Test against top tier stuff please.
(Dec. 31, 2013  12:12 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Test against top tier stuff please.

I was searching for a counter. I found 2 or 3.
20 rounds Serious

This should've killed that Duo 100WD combo. It must be your launch. Also redo the tests versus some more top tier combos:
(Dec. 31, 2013  12:14 AM)Tri Wrote: 20 rounds Serious

This should've killed that Duo 100WD combo. It must be your launch. Also redo the tests versus some more top tier combos:

hm... what do you mean? so I redo Duo 100WD?
It might not be able to KO things like that because they're so low, and BD145 gets in the way.

But it's not like any Duo combo that low is anywhere near competitive against anything.
(Dec. 31, 2013  3:54 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: It might not be able to KO things like that because they're so low, and BD145 gets in the way.

But it's not like any Duo combo that low is anywhere near competitive against anything.

As for your F230 tests, there is no way that's accurate. Absolutely no way. That's absurd... I've watched this thing fling F230 across the room dozens of times.
Umm..., he didnt do f230 tests Tongue_out
Umm... E320? Haha.
(Dec. 31, 2013  3:54 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: It might not be able to KO things like that because they're so low, and BD145 gets in the way.

Actually Duo DF105W2D Beats F230, Duo SA165, and Dragooon BD145RDF.
Can someone test against the latter combo?
Go to the Testing request thread.