MSF-H Revizer Killerken E230CS

So I was just randomly testing out combos, and I saw how this actually worked out. So here is my testing with killerken. The Combo is basically like MSF-H Revizer Revizer E230CS but with more umph.

Equipment

MSF-H Revizer Killerken E230CS vs MF-H Flash Orion CH120R2F

MSF-H Revizer Killerken E230CS vs MF-H Duo Bull W145EWD

MSF-H Revizer Killerken E230CS vs MF-M Phantom Cancer W145EWD

So hopefully this helps, I think this is a good combo. Please tell me if there are any errors so I can fix it, and tell me if you want me to battle with other combos.

Requests
just wondering, why r u using EWD can u test against WD
(Oct. 10, 2012  12:32 AM)JesseObre Wrote: just wondering, why r u using EWD can u test against WD

Okay, With Duo and Phantom?
I never seen a Reviser Killerken combo before,I guess its really good XD
Some attack benchmarks would be good.

Also tests against Duo 230D
(Oct. 10, 2012  2:04 AM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: Some attack benchmarks would be good.

Also tests against Duo 230D

Okay I will do the benchmarks tomorrow but the test now.
This is a REALLY basic combo, similar to the Revizer Revizer counterpart... I doubt that this differs very much from it. I'm not surprised with these results at all, since they're only telling us everything we already know.

However, there are two things I find odd in your tests, which would be the battles against the stamina types. E230 has horrid stamina, even when paired with CS, and considering it's against top tier stamina setups, I find that to be very weird. I have E230 and a CS, and I recall that usually it loses to hardcore stamina types, regardless of Chrome Wheels...
(Oct. 10, 2012  2:20 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: This is a REALLY basic combo, similar to the Revizer Revizer counterpart... I doubt that this differs very much from it. I'm not surprised with these results at all, since they're only telling us everything we already know.
Well, he did say that it was similar to the Revizer Revizer E230CS combo, but with a little more umph..

It may be a decent substitute if you only have one Revizer though.

But no, this does not have more 'power', to be honest.
Raigeko13 - I completely agree with you about its performance against the stamina combos. I was very hesitant to believe those results as well. This is why I want to see tests against Duo 230D, on the off chance that E230 (which I am assuming is in normal mode because that was never stated) was doing some amazing destabilizing since its opponents were on lower tracks. That Gargoyle combo I told you about has a very good habit of destabilizing 145 height stamina opponents with normal mode E230's disk. However, this is generally after Phoenic has smashed a good chunck out of their stamina, and I have not heard of Reviser having a lot of smash.

There has been a lot of talk lately of Killerken having superior stamina over Reviser, but I just cannot see it being a ton better. That is just my assumption though cause I do not have Killerken.

bj3rdd - I would also like to know what mode E230 was in (boost or normal), what was the condition of your R2F and CS (calm, aggressive, worn, new), is your Flash worn, and were the battles extremely close or did Reviser Killerken win clearly by a lot of rotations?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say your EWD(s) might be bad. Lord knows I've been through a ton myself (MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD wears down the tip so fast, lol); if your EWD is worn to the point where it has a mild aggressive pattern (or a severe one in some cases) then its stamina is significantly worse than a plain WD. If the EWD IS worn, these results make a lot of sense, but at the same time aren't actually helpful results.
I like how everyone seems to the Killerken has grinding abilties.
(Oct. 10, 2012  3:57 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: Raigeko13 - I completely agree with you about its performance against the stamina combos. I was very hesitant to believe those results as well. This is why I want to see tests against Duo 230D, on the off chance that E230 (which I am assuming is in normal mode because that was never stated) was doing some amazing destabilizing since its opponents were on lower tracks. That Gargoyle combo I told you about has a very good habit of destabilizing 145 height stamina opponents with normal mode E230's disk. However, this is generally after Phoenic has smashed a good chunck out of their stamina, and I have not heard of Reviser having a lot of smash.

There has been a lot of talk lately of Killerken having superior stamina over Reviser, but I just cannot see it being a ton better. That is just my assumption though cause I do not have Killerken.

bj3rdd - I would also like to know what mode E230 was in (boost or normal), what was the condition of your R2F and CS (calm, aggressive, worn, new), is your Flash worn, and were the battles extremely close or did Reviser Killerken win clearly by a lot of rotations?

It was in boost mode (the mode that Hell Kerbecs is usually in). My R2F is worn (I don't have a new one, all my other R2F's are worn). My flash is not worn, but it is not "New." Sometimes it was close call and sometimes it was by a lot.
(Oct. 10, 2012  4:08 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I'm going to go out on a limb here and say your EWD(s) might be bad. Lord knows I've been through a ton myself (MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD wears down the tip so fast, lol); if your EWD is worn to the point where it has a mild aggressive pattern (or a severe one in some cases) then its stamina is significantly worse than a plain WD. If the EWD IS worn, these results make a lot of sense, but at the same time aren't actually helpful results.

I know what you mean, My EWD is worn but not extremely worn, like when it gets to that point when it goes really fast. I just wanted to contribute to testing since everybody is saying no one does tests anymore.
Man..It's been a while since I posted.

bj3rdd, What about putting a MB on that combo. My MB is pretty worn out so it's aggressive but in my opinion, I think it would be slightly better than CS. I don't have E230 so I can't confirm if it's is better but give it a try! Smile
can i request a battle between that combo and MF-L L Drago Guardian BD145MF
(Oct. 18, 2012  10:53 AM)XtremeBlader132 Wrote: can i request a battle between that combo and MF-L L Drago Guardian BD145MF

I dont have Ldrago Guardian.
Could you test it with Good Spin Steal Combo like MSF Reviser Dragooon B : D?
Equipment

MSF Reviser Killerken E230CS vs Saramanda Dragooon B : D (video)

MSF Reviser Killerken E230CS vs Phantom Hades BD145BSF (video)

MSF Reviser Killerken E230CS vs Saramanda Begirados W145RF (video)